WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,299
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Some 3.5 million more people are registered to vote in the U.S. than are alive among America’s adult citizens. Such staggering inaccuracy is an engraved invitation to voter fraud.

The Election Integrity Project of Judicial Watch — a Washington-based legal-watchdog group — analyzed data from the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2011–2015 American Community Survey and last month’s statistics from the federal Election Assistance Commission. The latter included figures provided by 38 states. According to Judicial Watch, eleven states gave the EAC insufficient or questionable information. Pennsylvania’s legitimate numbers place it just below the over-registration threshold.

My tabulation of Judicial Watch’s state-by-state results yielded 462 counties where the registration rate exceeded 100 percent. There were 3,551,760 more people registered to vote than adult U.S. citizens who inhabit these counties. [ Source (Read More...) ]

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, WorthyNewsBot said:

There were 3,551,760 more people registered to vote than adult U.S. citizens who inhabit these counties.

This dose not mean that all of them are voting. People die, people move away and voter rolls don't get updated. So it is possible that dead people and people who have moved are on voter rolls or their name shows up in 2 states. It dose not mean they are voting in 2 states.(who has time for that anyway) 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

2 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

This dose not mean that all of them are voting. People die, people move away and voter rolls don't get updated. So it is possible that dead people and people who have moved are on voter rolls or their name shows up in 2 states. It dose not mean they are voting in 2 states.(who has time for that anyway) 

I'm sure you're right about most of the 'ghost voters' being either deceased or registered in two places but we need to keep our voter rolls as clean as possible so there is no harm in trying to do that.  It won't affect legitimate, living voters.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

There are about 245 million adult citizens in the US that would be eligible to vote.  So, if there are an extra 3.4 million people registered, that means that 1.4% of people are registered twice or have not been dropped from the rolls after dying.   That is a very small percent and probably we will never be able to do much better without expending crazy amounts of resources

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,769
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

21 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

There are about 245 million adult citizens in the US that would be eligible to vote.  So, if there are an extra 3.4 million people registered, that means that 1.4% of people are registered twice or have not been dropped from the rolls after dying.   That is a very small percent and probably we will never be able to do much better without expending crazy amounts of resources

When you consider that elections CAN BE DECIDED by a few votes it's a BIG DEAL.  Don't you remember Florida in 2000?  The hanging chads kept the country on edge for weeks!  Elections should be decided by U.S. citizens who pay TAXES!  Why should a non-citizen who receives money FROM the government decide the future of America?   I'm trying to figure out why would anyone would fight AGAINST CLEAN VOTER records?

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, George said:

When you consider that elections CAN BE DECIDED by a few votes it's a BIG DEAL.  Don't you remember Florida in 2000?  The hanging chads kept the country on edge for weeks!  Elections should be decided by U.S. citizens who pay TAXES!  Why should a non-citizen who receives money FROM the government decide the future of America?   I'm trying to figure out why would anyone would fight AGAINST CLEAN VOTER records?

Actually, George, I had forgotten that, in 2000, the election was decided by just a little over 500 votes!  So even 1.4% could definitely change the course of our history.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, George said:

When you consider that elections CAN BE DECIDED by a few votes it's a BIG DEAL.  Don't you remember Florida in 2000?  The hanging chads kept the country on edge for weeks!

I do remember Florida well, my absentee ballot was one of the long lost, maybe never counted votes.  The point is that all this shows is that people get counted on more than one role due to moving or what have you.  There is no indication that the 1.4% of people voted twice or more of that the 1.4% voted at all.   Even the latest "Trump was right" voter fraud study found possible "illegal votes" in only .0112% percent of the votes they looked at, that is even less than the percent that Bush won Florida by.

Elections should be decided by U.S. citizens who pay TAXES!  Why should a non-citizen who receives money FROM the government decide the future of America?   I'm trying to figure out why would anyone would fight AGAINST CLEAN VOTER records?

I am not sure that paying taxes is a requirement to vote or that it should be.  I agree that only citizens should vote in national elections, city and counties can do what they want. 

Nobody is AGAINST CLEAN VOTER, what some are against is giving the Fed Govt the data for every voter in the country as it is not within their power to have such a thing or to try and fix it.   Control of the elections was given to the states, for a very good reason and the Fed Govt needs to stick to what is actually their business.  Also, having all that information in one spot is bad idea, especially given the Fed Govt proven track record of being unable to protect such data from outside entities. 

Edited by Running Gator

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Little over 500 votes and the whole middle east is in shambles.......  yes votes do count.

3 hours ago, George said:

Why should a non-citizen who receives money FROM the government decide the future of America?

Is there any real proof that this is going on? I mean real, REAL Proof that non-US people are voting? I'm not trying to argue here. But I have not seen or heard of any real cases of non-citizens voting. Again I am not trying to argue. But all  I have seen is accusations and no real prove that it happen. If anyone knows of a real case please share as I would like to know. (I'm going to go google that see if I find anything)

Edited by LadyKay
I keep spelling things wrong

3 hours ago, George said:

Elections should be decided by U.S. citizens who pay TAXES!

Any US citizen 18 years of age or older can vote. This means 18 year olds who still live at home with their parents who may not be working. When I was in my 20's,  the  income I made from the job I worked fell below the income amount that was required for taxes. I did fill out my tax forms at the end of the year and got everything back that was taken from my check because of that.  So if only people who pay taxes were allowed to vote, that would have meant that me along with several other US citizens would not be allowed to vote. 

• Loved it! 1