• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Might I ask who you think Jesus is first? Is he your Lord and savior, who you have accepted as such and strive to follow each day, trusting in faith in Him alone for your salvation?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Edited by Unknown24
Deleted

Edited by Unknown24
Deleted

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Unknown

Welcome to Worthy.....the Outer Court is for Seekers & Unbelievers to ask us questions about our Faith so I suppose you have posted in the appropriate Section/Forum   I will send you more info in your PM(envelope icon)to help you out with that

Looking up single verses ofScr6ipture to fit in with an idea or a word or a phrase is not how we read the Biible,that is taking a verse out of context    Jesus & satan are not people,Jesus is God the Son & satan is a demon,a fallen angel and of course GOD is Almighty God,the Great I Am

I really do not think you are insane.you may have really seen a purple light and you could have been talking to any demon as they do have the abilitry to appear as an angel of light or you could have been dreaming but you said you woke up in a a state of confusion & also the figure told you that you are Jesus.....so from the Word of God we know that God is not a god of confision and we also know you are not Jesus so the figure is a liar

1 Corinthians 14:33King James Version (KJV)

33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

John 8:44King James Version (KJV)

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Your questions do not sound stupid and I am glad you are here asking......I will ask you a question,if that is okay? It is the same question BK  asked.."Who is Jesus to you?"                                                                                               With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 1

Edited by Unknown24
Deleted

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Unknown

Every Christian is a prime target.............it's great to know Jesus is your Savior & now the process begins,as you learn & grow you become a New Creature in Christ Jesus & Understand WHO you are in Christ......through pray,praise, worship,reading His Word you develop your Relationship with Jesus  We learn & grow,learn & grow........ Study His Word,learn the Authority & Power that Abides in you.....this Wisdom & Understanding come by Divine Revelation......get firmly established in His Word,there is every tool you need to deal with spiritual warfare    We have Armor,a Sword,A Shield.....everything we will ever need in Christ Jesus but you can't put the cart before the horse...Call on Jesus & remain under Gods Wings as you learn......

May people will tell you "Speak this verse & that verse in the Name of Jesus" but without Faith Activated Power & Authority of the Holy Spirit it is like sending a kid into a gun fight with a sling shot,You must feed your spirit with Gods Word......for now remember that if God is for you no one can be against you resist the devil & her will flee                                                       With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

8 hours ago, Unknown24 said:

To me Jesus is my savior. I feel so much guilt from that experience. How could I have said that or how could it have told me that? To me, Jesus is the path to heaven and the road to forgiveness of sin. During that experience, I could hardly tell where the voices were coming from. I feel so much guilt. Why did this happen though? Why did the demons do this? And why did it come in a purple light out of all? 

Well, first let me assure you that you're not insane and you did nothing wrong.  As Kwik said, God is not a God of confusion so I sincerely believe you had a visit from the dark side.  It's not uncommon for new believers.  Are you saved?  Satan will ignore you when you're in his clutches but will come after you once you come to the Lord.  I had some experiences when I was first saved and I HAVE seen demons.  If you want to hear those experiences just PM me and I will be glad to explain.  You are going to be okay; just hold tight to the Lord's hand and keep reading your Bible.  We ALL start out with just the basics, my friend.  And welcome to Worthy.  :)

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Honestly I think it sounds like a dream, maybe a very vivid one, in which case you needn't worry at all about it.

But if it was God speaking to you, then just pray and ask Him to give you wisdom and understanding about what He wanted you to know from it.

And if it was Satan/demons messing with you, then just pray and ask God to protect you from them and help you to follow Him even more closely.

Either way, the advice from me is similar; pray and don't feel guilt. God bless!