• Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,157
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Just now, coheir said:

for sure

do you think it to be a 44 magnum ... I'm just trying to adjust to dirty morning glory :blink: but if we change it to Harry she might be offended 'if she shaves' ! Oh the dilemmas life can bring ... 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

33 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

do you think it to be a 44 magnum ... I'm just trying to adjust to dirty morning glory :blink: but if we change it to Harry she might be offended 'if she shaves' ! Oh the dilemmas life can bring ... 

she is probably driving a 69 cuda with a 440 magnum and waving a double action 44 magnum

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,157
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I can feel the vines twining about my neck even now exclamation emote coon lean left 245.png
                                                                                           :20:  oh the displeasure of strangulation ...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.08
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

Rest assured.  If she fires that gun while in the car, she'll be permanently deaf.  That'll fix her.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,565
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Yeah, that's what I want a lot of monkeys with swords running loose.

Personally, I give more attention to being able to open carry my Bible.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,247
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I think just the Tex-Mex food is reason enough to move here.  But, yes, we can open carry here or carry concealed but you need CC license for that. 

Growing up in San Antone we take eating Mexican food for granted. Seen a doctors publication stating that a Jalapeno a day is better nutritionally than an apple. :huh:   Though all my family has concealed carry licenses, and open carry is legal, I have yet to see an open carry in evidence, as I suspect, like myself, I don't advertise my extra security. I wonder if the new knife law requires open carry only, or is concealed an option.

Do they still have a weekly report on the shootings on I 45 north, from 610? I used to work out that way.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,565
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

My Texas born  raised and until recently resided at Texas  bride, though  she cries at the Alamo, isn't all that sad to leave. She won't want land there again, though I have offered to buy some if she wants, for she finds it spoiled beyond repair by the plague from  the plans and actions of the likes of Rick Perry.

We certainly enjoy  Fredericksburg and the Nimitz museum, love the Rio Frio and the Hill country. I have special affection for the River walk too at San Antonio.

But move there, and for her to return? Nope. So enjoy, we are seeking NC NH and also enjoying  Fl.

God bless all,  may each find the land they learn to love.

3 hours ago, Neighbor said:

My Texas born  raised and until recently resided at Texas  bride, though  she cries at the Alamo, isn't all that sad to leave. She won't want land there again, though I have offered to buy some if she wants, for she finds it spoiled beyond repair by the plague from  the plans and actions of the likes of Rick Perry.

We certainly enjoy  Fredericksburg and the Nimitz museum, love the Rio Frio and the Hill country. I have special affection for the River walk too at San Antonio.

But move there, and for her to return? Nope. So enjoy, we are seeking NC NH and also enjoying  Fl.

God bless all,  may each find the land they learn to love.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.......( you usually do not appreciate what you have, till you lose it)

Good luck in finding the state with the perfect ex-governor/politicians to suit you. And God bless your young marriage.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

6 hours ago, enoob57 said:

I thought about this ... a Irish girl on the 610 loop packing exclamation emote coon lean left 245.png
                                                                                                    :o  then I spent a good deal of time trying to forget this ... the fear alone is consuming :whistling: 

I'm only packing at home but, if I felt the need to carry while driving, i just have to have the 9mm in opain site to be legal.  I don't have a concealed carry permit.  But, Steven, girls DO own guns; it's a necessary thing, unfortunately.  And are just as able to use them as a man, brother.

13 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I'm only packing at home but, if I felt the need to carry while driving, i just have to have the 9mm in opain site to be legal.  I don't have a concealed carry permit.  But, Steven, girls DO own guns; it's a necessary thing, unfortunately.  And are just as able to use them as a man, brother.

My wife and son/daughters all  have a CHL license. My wife uses a 38 revolver, carried in her purse, as taught by her instructor. (Revolvers less prone to get caught vs automatic, in a purse). Walking in a late night parking lot, her hand is usually in the purse. The best thing you might want to do, MorningGlory, would be to take the classes for the permit. You will be more confident with all the info and training and safety you  will learn. Shoot straighter too. The percentage of women getting CHL license's is growing. Women do carry. Watch out for the ones with their hand in their purse.