lucid dreams of shadow people

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

As of lately I've been having these dreams that seem as if I'm awake but come to realize I was actually sleeping. One night it happened twice in a row. The first dream I woke up in my bed and all of a sudden something brought my knees to my chest and turned me so that I was facing towards my wall which was west. I woke up immediately after feeling a chill down my spine. So I brush it off and turn over and go back to sleep almost instantly. Next thing I know I'm waking up once again in my bed but this time I feel i can't move and as if someone is in the room with me. My head turns to the top corner of my ceiling to find what I assume is called a shadow person crouched on my ceiling staring at me. From the position it seemed as if he was about to crawl across the ceiling and lunge towards me. Once I awaken I'm overwhelmed with fear to move or look in the direction I saw the figure. If anyone has ever had the same experience or has any insight or resources as to what or why this is happening please respond.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,764
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

My first question is -- are you a believer in the gospel?  Who is Jesus to you?

If you're a believer, then you have authority in Jesus' name over all power of the enemy and simply command the spirit to flee your presence.  In Jesus' name command the spirit to leave and I would anoint the room, and the house in Jesus name claiming the area as your Spiritual sanctuary. :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Tiny

Welcome to Worthy.....I'm sure many have had very similar experiences with this unGodly atrocities,I have and not any I care to share about because that was before I Understood WHO I am in Christ Jesus......a Believer has every weaponry to ward off any evil,Gods Full Armor ,the Sword of the Spirit & the Shield of Faith as He stands on the Position of Victory afforded us by the Blood of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,WHO Abides in us.....these "feeble" attempts to scare the living daylights out of you and instill  a spirit of 'fear" are illegal ad in the hopes of minimizing the Power & Authority of the Living God Almighty ,in your mind....

You are no longer flying solo when you accept Jesus as Lord & Savior of your life......there is a guarantee Seal of Redemption on you spirit,you are Gods Property & that means "No trespass!" but the problem is that the inhabitant (you)of the property has not yet been made aware of his legal RIGHTS,the Authority given Him because the Highest Power & Authority(Almighty God)said so-in His Word!!!!   Fill your spirit with the Word of God,learn WHO you are in Christ,,,the demons know it but will take every opportunity to steal,kill & destroy ..like any other thief,liar or trespasser that try to con or intimidate their way in...you see?'

Well,I've gotten a little carried away,I just realized this is the Outer Court (unbelievers,seekers & guests ask us questions here) I saw your status & assumed you are a Believer,I have the same question as George-are you a Believer? It is a common occurrence in both a nonbeliever or a Believers life to experience things like this.....only one difference,the Believer faces an already defeated foe....the unbeliever is  fair game,vulnerable,powerless    

Look forward to your reply                 Again,welcome to Worthy                            With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

This is a very demonic experience that you're having,and I'm wondering if you have dabbled in the occult at all prior to becoming a Christian or if you are involved in it now. Or if family members  are involved in these things?  If so I recommend that you remove everything having to do with the occult and Witchcraft from your home... get rid of it now . Renounce your involvement with it  and ask the Lord to forgive you for the sin of witchcraft.

If you still feel an oppressive presence, get an elder from the church in to pray. You can be free and God wants you to be free of fear and torment.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

God can have power over this. Pray and ask him to stop this . He can and will. If it's demons then they  must leave. We have power over unclean spirits through Jesus. Sometimes stress will overwhelm your body and when you sleep it will come out in your dreams. One time I let myself worry too much and that night I had really bad dreams. I woke up afraid so I prayed to the Lord and felt peace inside myself. In either case prayer and also reading the word is very important.