• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/29/1984

There is only one way the current political/social atmosphere ends in American society.  The open persecution of Christians.  We already see it in the dark recesses of society.  People suing Christians for not catering to their sinful lifestyles. Groups condemning christians as "hate groups" for their stance on moral issues.  The current movement to denounce and expunge American historical figures and anti-conservatism will only end one way:

The open persecution of Christians.

Eventually these people will run out of American patriarchs to topple, or the shift will become one of "White Christian men" were the cause for slavery and injustice, or both.  But mark my words, society will come for blood in america, sooner or later.

Watch & Pray.

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,027
  • Content Per Day:  16.64

New American Standard Bible
"Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. - John 15:13 [NASB]

• Thanks 1

Romans 5:7-8
It is rare indeed for anyone to die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die.

But God proves His love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  02/29/1984

We will be condemned openly in the name of social progress.  Forced by law to conform to modernism or face fines or jail.  It will become acceptable to openly oppose and be violent against us as it currently is to be so against more acceptable hate groups like Neo-Nazis and such

• Loved it! 2

4 hours ago, ByTheSpirit said:

There is only one way the current political/social atmosphere ends in American society.  The open persecution of Christians.  We already see it in the dark recesses of society.  People suing Christians for not catering to their sinful lifestyles. Groups condemning christians as "hate groups" for their stance on moral issues.  The current movement to denounce and expunge American historical figures and anti-conservatism will only end one way:

Eventually these people will run out of American patriarchs to topple, or the shift will become one of "White Christian men" were the cause for slavery and injustice, or both.  But mark my words, society will come for blood in america, sooner or later.

Watch & Pray.

In line with your thinking here, I hyperlink to a Washington Times article today.

From the Washington Times: Mainstream Conservative Organizations on Hate Group Map

Brad Dacus was thousands of miles away in California last weekend when the Charlottesville protest erupted, so he was flabbergasted when CNN labeled his Pacific Justice Institute a “hate group.”

“Here are all the active hate groups where you live,” said the CNN wire story headline on Chicago’s WGN-TV website.

The article listed the 917 organizations on the Southern Poverty Law Center’s much-disputed “hate map,” which names racist groups like the Aryan Nation alongside mainstream conservative organizations such as the Alliance Defending Freedom and the Family Research Council.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

14 hours ago, ByTheSpirit said:

Watch & Pray.

And I think SOONER than later.   One thing I heard deep in the spirit on june twenty sixth two years ago was this simple saying.

When the diamond has lost its luster they come for the church.   

Gay marriage cant fulfill..........................they will seek blood as will many others for the true christains.   This was never about equality

it was about ridding the land of all truth and all who remind of the truth.  You see the agenda is to wipe biblical christanity OUT OF THE WORLD.

and the gay and transgender agenda coupled with the all inclusive interfaith welcomes all mindset........and in time the only ones left

who don't buy the lie............well they get the label enemy and terrorist...................satans plan was never about gay marriage , he hates all

its just..............well how to say this.............he hates one enemy far more than the rest.............BIBLICAL CHRISTIANS OF JESUS..............

Brings to mind the truth of OUR LORD...............marvel not if the world HATE YOU........................it HATED ME FIRST.........

and if they have called the master of the house beelzabub...........how much worse will they call you.

AN UGLY MONSTER WORLD WIDE HUNGRY BLOOOD machine against christains...............OH........its on the way.   ITS TRULY ON THE WAY.

and on that note..............think I will go get some good sleep , such sweet peaceful, UNAFRAID OF WHAT MAN CAN DO TO ME.........SLEEP.

like a babe.................minus the crying and soiling...................

THE LORD IS WITH HIS OWN.....................THE LORD IS WITH US ...............so fear not a thing man can do .

I know..............some may ponder , but frienduff why are you so unafraid even though you speak of such a monster tribulation coming against the true children of GOD.

HERE is WHY.........................IMMANUEL......................and if they kill me....................to be absent from the body ........is only to be present with the LORD

why fear death..........WHEN JESUS conquered it .

But I will forwarn all who SHOULD fear death....................those who KNOW NOT CHRIST , those who follow not the lamb

for no matter how they lived like a king in this world....................the second death is a death that is far worse than anything man can do to me.

YEAH I say , oh YEAH I say...................ONLY JESUS saves.  AND no other god , no matter what the world says or the churches, can save or profit a man .