Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

Does anyone have any feelings about the eclipse being a omen for trouble in the world. Or a sign of something bad ? Of course I put my trust in God.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

24 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Does anyone have any feelings about the eclipse being a omen for trouble in the world. Or a sign of something bad ? Of course I put my trust in God.

Is the eclipse 0ne of the signs of the end times. Yes

Luke 21:15

25 “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring;

Something bad? It all depends on what you define as "bad". Will it be the rapture of the Church? I don't know. Only God knows.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

5 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Eclipses happen all the time, how is this one any different?

Mat_12:39  But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
Mat_16:4  A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.
Mar_8:12  And he sighed deeply in his spirit, and saith, Why doth this generation seek after a sign? verily I say unto you, There shall no sign be given unto this generation.
Luk_11:29  And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet.

There is no way to know if a particular eclipse has a connection to the end times. Apparently the previous ones did not.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

55 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

No. 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

"That's no moon; it's a space station..."

It's a Trap! :vader:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Eclipses happen all the time, how is this one any different?

Mat_12:39  But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
Mat_16:4  A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.
Mar_8:12  And he sighed deeply in his spirit, and saith, Why doth this generation seek after a sign? verily I say unto you, There shall no sign be given unto this generation.
Luk_11:29  And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet.

They were seeking a sign or miracle that would prove he was the son of God. But even his own disciples ask him what is the sign of his coming and the end of the age.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/29/1984

2 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I actually feel as though God has told me the eclipse is a sign of trouble in america.  That the country is divided and will be progressively so (as the eclipse will cut the country in half from NW to SE).

Civil War perhaps?  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  726
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  12/30/1974

No

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

1 hour ago, ByTheSpirit said:

I actually feel as though God has told me the eclipse is a sign of trouble in america.  That the country is divided and will be progressively so (as the eclipse will cut the country in half from NW to SE).

Civil War perhaps?  

if America splits or is divided I would say SE is together and all the rest of the country against SE; the SE does not agree with Ca which it has to be with the other but it really isnt NW

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  02/29/1984

5 minutes ago, coheir said:

if America splits or is divided I would say SE is together and all the rest of the country against SE; the SE does not agree with Ca which it has to be with the other but it really isnt NW

I only said NW to SE in reference to the path the eclipse will take.  It enters the US in the NW and exits in the SE.  I didn't mean the country would be split along such lines.  Just that the eclipse splits the country right through the middle