• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

I have posted a number of the 'Amazing Billy", puppet ministry Bible topics videos and they have all just disappeared with out any notification to me as to why they may be unsuitable or if there is an issue with them . Can you tell me what the problem is--  I would really appreciate finding out what is going on--- in one place it said you tube videos could not be posted but the onelight said that they could if posted here first--- If I cant use a you tube format can I use a facebook link??

Thank you inadvnce for your prompt treply

Bruce Kuda

aka woundeddog

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,739
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

They are actually sitting on the forums waiting for someone to watch them and get them approved.  I was watching the one you submitted yesterday however it was 8 mins long and I didn't get a chance to finish it.  Perhaps someone else can approve it.  It's the weekend and generally I don't come online but I did want you to know they've not been deleted.  Just not yet been approved.

10 hours ago, George said:

Just not yet been approved.

George-- thank you , its a new ministry for me and I am still seeking guidance and was hoping they are were not objectionable or out of line-- I know the format may be a little edgy for  a very conservative Christian world view- but was hoping to share some Bible truths in a manner that maybe even unconverted folks could understand some stuff-- thanks again, Bruce in Wisconsin

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 11:59 PM, George said:

They are actually sitting on the forums waiting for someone to watch them and get them approved

George------------ I'm a little perplexed here- I have submitted a number of videos to be reviewed and you replied that they were in que waiting to be reviewed--so knowing that its done by volunteers I have been patiently waiting.~~~  today I see videos that were evidently posted after mine because they have current events and they are being shown---- guess I must have been accidently skipped over, or perhaps I just don't know the secret handshake~~~~~~~ ( sarcasm)-- I have tried to be a responsible member of this group when I participate--- but I have to admit-- I do feel a little bit offended and like a second class participant-- so whats up? Thank You -- Bruce In Wisconsin

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 11:59 PM, George said:

they are actually sitting on the forums waiting for someone to watch them and get them approved

Almost a month to have them approved??  maybe I will just post them in the appropriate forum and then someone can look at them and make a decision--

Thank You, Bruce

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,739
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Honestly, let me take a look.  I forgot about them and I just assumed someone had already approved them.

• Thumbs Up 1