IGNORED

How do you Identify Wolves in Sheep's Clothing?

AlexDofTX

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

37 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

They are called wolves because they eat the sheep.......they use the sheep for their own gain in other words......ego, career, money, position, sexual exploitation, as well as building of their own kingdoms.  Ezekiel 34 gives us a good description, as well as Zechariah 11:16. 

The LOVE of money truly is the root of all evil.   Not only did these men grow very rich , they did it OFF THE CHURCH .    NOW HOW WICKED is that.

all that extra heaped up money could feed the poor.   If ROME sold all its gold and live plain lives

if the emergent church , if many rich pastors , if the so called church , which aint the church, but if the so called church

LIVED like its LORD , plain ,   the entire world could be fed.   I aint even counting the money stored up by rich elites and those who don't call them selves

christain.    I am just talking about the ones who do claim to be christain.   THIS IS SICK and ITS VILE and ITS WICKED .

its also why they sold their flocks out to ROME.   no one greedy of gain is going to point to another leader...............LEST its been given some sort of promise

in this NEW RELGION of the world................status exalted and more money in the time to come.      Look at them photos.........they all IN IT TOGETHER

all them have one thing in common too.  THEY LOVE MONEY or POWER , they love to be seen of men .    THIS IS SICK.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

8 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

They did not .    this is what people like olstein say.   IF they complaining etc, they wolves.   Too many also sit under Liberal theology as well as seeker friendly.

So let me ask the question again.   IS this Don't correct them, just hug and love them to JESUS the biblical pattern .     NO

God loves and corrects , so too should those born of Him .  this love them to JESUS............this seeker friendly,    DID IT WORK.

DID IT WORK .    DID it work.    No, GOD said be no unequally yoked together for good reason.  Sure their are lots of gays now in our churches.

DID THEY REPENT..............OR WORSE............does the church NOT keep falling away and accepting it as love.    GOD knows better than us all.   I SAY WE KEEP HIS PATTERN

and ONLY HIS PATTERN in all things.    The ones who are grave , serious, sincere , do all to correct those in error.  THEY the real children of GOD

How on earth can anyone here say...............ITS LOVE to allow one to remain in error of sin.   WHEN the end of that IS DEATH.

it aint love , no matter how many good works you do with them , no matter how the people hugged and sang songs............God is NOT PLEASED with this at all.

The definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing over and over ........expecting a different result.

WELL here goes more insanity for ya................NOW they saying the LOVE THEM and DO GOOD WORKS with them , don't correct etc

with other religions................GEE......................wonder what that means will happen, THEY WILL FALL AWAY  .  IT did not work with the seeker friendly

the just gather and do good works , but don't correct or warn out ...............IT DONT WORK, it does exactly what GOD knew it would..........the mule and horse cant plow together

they fall away.   But the same dung pile message the churches just keep on preaching and it don't work and everyone just keeps getting farther and farther from

any resemblance to TRUE CHRSITANITY.   SATAN is the one doing this, and his minisitirs are as the grains of sand, many.  and so few have any discernment to even

see who is who anymore.

Agree with you freinduff.......the church has long been muzzled by the same political correctness that is in the world and afraid to do things the bible way any more........with disastrous results, as you are pointing out........it has fallen away.

2 Timothy 4:2  Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

The LOVE of money truly is the root of all evil.   Not only did these men grow very rich , they did it OFF THE CHURCH .    NOW HOW WICKED is that.

all that extra heaped up money could feed the poor.   If ROME sold all its gold and live plain lives

if the emergent church , if many rich pastors , if the so called church , which aint the church, but if the so called church

LIVED like its LORD , plain ,   the entire world could be fed.   I aint even counting the money stored up by rich elites and those who don't call them selves

christain.    I am just talking about the ones who do claim to be christain.   THIS IS SICK and ITS VILE and ITS WICKED .

its also why they sold their flocks out to ROME.   no one greedy of gain is going to point to another leader...............LEST its been given some sort of promise

in this NEW RELGION of the world................status exalted and more money in the time to come.      Look at them photos.........they all IN IT TOGETHER

all them have one thing in common too.  THEY LOVE MONEY or POWER , they love to be seen of men .    THIS IS SICK.

Yes, it's all for gain......money and position in the 'new world order'.  And many giving to their ministries over the years are already poor or struggling........it is terribly sick, and the wolves will have to account to God for that.

• Loved it! 1

Just now, Heleadethme said:

Agree with you freinduff.......the church has long been muzzled by the same political correctness that is in the world and afraid to do things the bible way any more........with disastrous results, as you are pointing out........it has fallen away.

2 Timothy 4:2  Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

This is precisely what I will do to my final breath.  And all those who would make me look as a hater, my message is this.   Your tatics wont work on me.

See, it matters not if man accepts me, it matters not that I am not liked........what matters is GOD is honored and some will be reached.  THAT is my life now.

And its all I desire.    This world , it can keep its stuff, its gold I desire not, not fame , not recognition from men

My love is TRUTH, my HOPE is the LORD and even if l lose everything I have , it matters not to me.  My affections just are not on the things of this world

not on its entertainment, not on anything it has to offer.   IF I am hated for speaking truth then I REJOICE in the LORD amen.  AND I just desire souls to be saved . AMEN>

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,098
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

How to check for wolves in sheep clothing.....   zippers,  it's all in the  zippers

ITS a whole new life now...................one which has true hope, true joy, true peace and it only abounds in and by the LORD.

And the life that I now live has naught to do with the old life , old desires , pride of life,

none of it.  The world elites and men who desire total power and control know that men and women like us, WILL NEVER BEND THE KNEE

and thus they know they have to get rid of ones like us.   THEY KNOW IT.   And its all planned out .   So be it...as I said

I aint afraid of man , I aint afraid to have to suffer for Christ , I am unafraid of what I KNOW is coming...........one word is why..........IMMANUEL and that is ALL I NEED.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

31 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Its a madhouse all right.   And often when we expose them, others will make us seem as the ones who are the wolves. 

I have had many angry with me for posting these people who are false teachers :noidea:

• Thanks 1

Just now, missmuffet said:

I have had many angry with me for posting these people who are false teachers :noidea:

SISTER its better to have them warned , and even angry and later maybe even repent.

But to not warn out ..........to me that is hate its not love.  FOR LOVE , GOD , desires NONE TO PERISH and WE MUST warn the peoples .

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

SISTER its better to have them warned , and even angry and later maybe even repent.

But to not warn out ..........to me that is hate its not love.  FOR LOVE , GOD , desires NONE TO PERISH and WE MUST warn the peoples .

Yes, my love for Christ and His word is very important. A warning has been posted about their deception.

• Thanks 1

Just now, missmuffet said:

Yes, my love for Christ and His word is very important. A warning has been posted about their deception.

Its time to arise all peoples who love the LORD.    Be armoured up in the LORD .   A delusion has began and its a monster one.  its a WORLD WIDE DELUSOIN

and growing unlike anything I have ever seen in my entire life.  Their are others, who if they will speak up , will agree with me.

they see this monster in the news, they see it in leaders in the world, in the gay and transgender movment  in the churches

its as though the people who reject truth and would rather have pleasure in unrighteous of sin , are all becoming more and more one mind.

its all inclusive , its gathering different faiths and religions.   IT WILL GET FAR WORSE , when it has hit the full

OUR BETRYAL COMES.    And time is just running out .   The all inclusive message of politics and of religion are MEETING as ONE ............and

While division has increased and side is pitted against side..........all the while the solution to the worlds ills is being preached subtile and then not so subtile.

ITS gaining ground .   As more and more chaos ensues as more and more terrorist attack increase..............this message

will bring the ONE who has the answers to all the ills of the world .   And worse it looks like a so called christain religion heads this as well as political elites.

the religion will point to the beast , it will , its message is leading us into mans final hour and a solution that will sound like love , like peace , like unity

yet it denies JESUS , its a open mockery to the true gospel and thus  the coming one will blashpeme that name as all who follow Christ WILL

BE SEEEN AS HATERS OF HUMANITY .   Their is no stopping this.  LOOK at the news , look at the propaganda, look at rome

look at the other religions who too are more and more joining in this interfaith all inclusive move FOR WORLD PEACE

so it leads to one who will offer the WORLD peace.   AND BY PEACE shall then DESTROY MANY.    this coming

unifier will be exalted above all gods, just as this is the core message of interfaith even now..........it recognizes the legit of all relgions

BUT PLACES HUMANITY FIRST ......................AND so few know this SPIRIT of ANTI CHRIST is leading more and more to join hands

in love , unity and it tramples the SON under foot, makes an open mockery of the SON and worse.....it was started by OUR OWN RELGION

WHEN JESUS said and warned out about not being decived.........he made sure to say they will come IN HIS NAME

that is what most don't realize..... The main deceivers , leaders of this interfaith ..............they come in under the guise of following Christ , use HIS NAME

but preach utter blasphemy.    As our LORD was betrayed at his end.............SO TOO does the true body of Christ get betrayed.

JUDAS did not follow some other religion.............no he was amongst them as one of them.   SO too this false prophet is and will be .  WE get betrayed

from within OUR OWN RELIGOIN .  and nothing will stop this .  But we must keep on warning out against the all inclusive move

against unrighteousness, AND POINT ONLY TO CHRIST and pray that some will come.