• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

59 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

It appears that way, but the accelerated basis was snapped into place with the Political Correctness move of the late 80's.  That is what began our accelerated decay.

That does sound correct.  Be blessed.

• Group:  Mars Hill

58 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

There is a difference between Mystery Babylon, and the City of Babylon Nimrod built. Mystery Babylon the Great, the mother of harlots is the RCC.

She fits the bill.   Cause she is the one with so much power and influence over all .   The mother of harlots , her daughters.   this does really seem to fit the RCC.

she is the queen of interfaith andwhat a dung pile that is.  it is the mindset that all medias, the gay transgender all inclusive , the all inclusive churches

the political correct all inclusive that is growing like wild fire.  Yeah , I sure would say she holds sway over a lot . 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,411
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

49 minutes ago, Davida said:

No toes. I simply think people are showing they are not aware of other countries and the evils within them.  America is no prince but it is simply not the worst ,nor is it the leader of evil, neither is it Babylon mentioned in the Bible or the Whore.

Hear you.  But you know when a corporation has a scandal of epic proportion or some failure, its the CEO that shoulders all the blame and gets the axe.  America is the leader of the so called free world and her standards has failed in many ways that has ripple effects .  Let's take the housing bubble that cause world wide economic disasters that the leaders of those mega corporation was supposed to set examples, but they got a pat in the back and you know the rest of the story.  Many more can be said, but would leave it here.

51 minutes ago, Davida said:

No toes. I simply think people are showing they are not aware of other countries and the evils within them.  America is no prince but it is simply not the worst ,nor is it the leader of evil, neither is it Babylon mentioned in the Bible or the Whore.

Europe is filled to the brim with evil leaders too.  America is filled, Australia, new Zealand, Canada, china korea, and on and on the list goes.

You right .  they just all evil , some are appearance wise more full of evil than others..........but we must all understand..........its the SPIRIT of all evil

that is running every leader I have personally seen.  And yes some are worse than others............but a man who just LOVES GOD I cant find that one in none of the politics

nor any of the leaders of ANY Nation.  IN fact its so bad now...............its next to impossible to even find godly leaders in lots of churches..........this bear hug all inclusive

has done some serious major evil work on lots of churches, its all over the world too.    A monster delusion has began.  AND by all means we aint seen nothing yet.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

25 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

She fits the bill.   Cause she is the one with so much power and influence over all .   The mother of harlots , her daughters.   this does really seem to fit the RCC.

she is the queen of interfaith andwhat a dung pile that is.  it is the mindset that all medias, the gay transgender all inclusive , the all inclusive churches

the political correct all inclusive that is growing like wild fire.  Yeah , I sure would say she holds sway over a lot . 

She sure fits the bill, According to many Bible scholars and historians the great
whore is identified as a great religious system, the Roman Catholic Church,
which they claim will fulfil Rev. 17 and dominate the Antichrist for a short
time during his rise over the ten kings and until the middle of the Week. Then
the beast and the ten kings will destroy her (Rev. 17:9-17).

Even catholic divines admit Rev. 17 is a description of
their church. (See the writings of Cardinal Ballarmine and the French Prelate.
Boussuet.)

She has a name on her forehead, MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT.

"THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS" Rev. 17:5. This name is
certainly appropriate to Romanism. Hundreds of different branches of
Christendom have been formed since the reformation. The word HARLOTS no doubt
refers to these branches which will become more apostate as the age ends and
will finally become united with Rome again to fulfil this revelation of things
after the churches. Many churches are looking to Rome even now.

THE MOTHER OF ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. Rev. 17:5. This is
very appropriate of Romanism. The many abominations started and practices by
the ancient Babylonian cult and her present successor go far to identify this
woman as a symbol of Romanism.

THE GREAT WHORE. Rev. 17: 1-2. She is called this because of
her illicit intercourse with the kings of the Earth in religious practices and
superstitions, and which give her influence over the nations of the ten kings.

And there are many more examples!!!!!

Even the attire worn by her clergy. Rev. 17:4. Scarlet is
the color of Romanism, being reserved for the Pope and his cardinals. This
religious denomination is the richest on Earth as pictured in this verse.

The drunkenness of this whore proves her to be Romanism.
Rev. 17:6-7. This finger of accusation is no mere accident. While it refers to
the martyrdom of saints "after the churches," by Romanism, still is
it not common knowledge that this same persecution has gone on in past ages? It
has been estimated that more than 200,000,000, people have been slain by
Romanism in the past. These terrible days of persecution will come again, at
least after the rapture of the church, and before Christ comes to the earth
(Rev. 6: 9-11; 7:9-17.

1 minute ago, HAZARD said:

She sure fits the bill, According to many Bible scholars and historians the great
whore is identified as a great religious system, the Roman Catholic Church,
which they claim will fulfil Rev. 17 and dominate the Antichrist for a short
time during his rise over the ten kings and until the middle of the Week. Then
the beast and the ten kings will destroy her (Rev. 17:9-17).

Even catholic divines admit Rev. 17 is a description of
their church. (See the writings of Cardinal Ballarmine and the French Prelate.
Boussuet.)

She has a name on her forehead, MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT.

"THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS" Rev. 17:5. This name is
certainly appropriate to Romanism. Hundreds of different branches of
Christendom have been formed since the reformation. The word HARLOTS no doubt
refers to these branches which will become more apostate as the age ends and
will finally become united with Rome again to fulfil this revelation of things
after the churches. Many churches are looking to Rome even now.

THE MOTHER OF ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. Rev. 17:5. This is
very appropriate of Romanism. The many abominations started and practices by
the ancient Babylonian cult and her present successor go far to identify this
woman as a symbol of Romanism.

THE GREAT WHORE. Rev. 17: 1-2. She is called this because of
her illicit intercourse with the kings of the Earth in religious practices and
superstitions, and which give her influence over the nations of the ten kings.

And there are many more examples!!!!!

Even the attire worn by her clergy. Rev. 17:4. Scarlet is
the color of Romanism, being reserved for the Pope and his cardinals. This
religious denomination is the richest on Earth as pictured in this verse.

The drunkenness of this whore proves her to be Romanism.
Rev. 17:6-7. This finger of accusation is no mere accident. While it refers to
the martyrdom of saints "after the churches," by Romanism, still is
it not common knowledge that this same persecution has gone on in past ages? It
has been estimated that more than 200,000,000, people have been slain by
Romanism in the past. These terrible days of persecution will come again, at
least after the rapture of the church, and before Christ comes to the earth
(Rev. 6: 9-11; 7:9-17.

IT all seems to add up.  my very friendly advice.................be prepared to ENDURE the fiery massive tribulation coming.   We will go through that furnace .  But Christ is with us

even in our death amen.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84

27 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IT all seems to add up.  my very friendly advice.................be prepared to ENDURE the fiery massive tribulation coming.   We will go through that furnace .  But Christ is with us

even in our death amen.

I wont be here. :thumbsup: God will take His faithful saints, His Church out of the world before the great Tribulation.

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

9 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

What does it say about the WHORE...........................it says she is that CITY..................................CITY..............................................CITY.........................

let that sink in a bit.     just let it sink in.............cause I nearly fell backwards when I seen the words...............VATICAN CITY.......................

The great prostitute is not a city but an evil angel, satan's servant who was is and will be manifested in this world in many forms and many places but her location is not permanent but moving where she can get the most influence as it can be seen during the human history. Even though you can't visually see her but she can be identified through her characteristic and her name gives us some clues: "Babylon the great the mother of prostitutes and of the abominations of the earth."

Her name is associated with Babylon the city which is Babel in Hebrew. As we all know tower of Babel and plan's of the people was destroyed by God. Their intention was to stay together in Union and live in a multi-cultural society. The name Babel in Hebrew is  בלל (balal) which is a two root-verbs comes from בלל (bll) and יבל (ybl). It means mixing or confusing and carried or dragged away.

Later on when Babylon was established again these characteristics remained. Mixing people in confusion and deception. When the city grew in power they conquered many nations and carried them to Babylon which became the largest city and greatest empire known in the ancient time.

Also, the name Jezebel is associated with this evil angel so further characteristics can be be identified through her. Jezebel was the daughter of Ethbaal (meaning man of baal), king of the Sidonians. She was a priestess of Baal and Asherah. Asherah is the same as Ishtar, the goddess of Babylon. Jezebel name means chaste which quite deceptive. In some other translation her name  אִיזָבֶל ('Izevel/'Izavel) 'Where is the Prince?'. She was married to Ahab king of Israel. Ahab was a weak spineless king and her wife was a very strong- minded woman who controlled Israel. She became the leader and requested a state religion and people of Israel went astray. Only 7000 people remained who refused to worship baal. She was also after God's prophet Elijah to kill him. Also, Jesus mentioned some other characteristic of her which is related to sexual uncleanness.

In summary, what we can learn from these is she is a strong character who wants to rule. Her plan is to mix and confuse people and nations to live in union in a multi-culture society that is under her control. Her deception is working through sexual uncleanness. And she is against God and his prophets who talks against her plan.

So if you can see these things somewhere in the world it means she is operating on that place. As I said her seat is not permanent but she is moving where she can get the most influence on the world and lately is America I believe. But I also believe when the antichrist empire will be established according to revelation her place will be rome

Edited by Zoltan777

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

10 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

New Age is a blanket term for the Emergent Church/New Age Spirituality.  It is just the age-old satanic lie of God-in-everything, all paths lead to heaven, all you have to do is be "good," we are all little gods heresy re-packaged in a prettier, more palatable box.  Same lie, different name.

America's decline did not begin after World War II, and your statement that America defiled themselves at that point is both incorrect and mildly insulting.

America's moral decline can be directly traced to societal developments in the 60's.  The Beat Generation, then the Mod Generation and finally the Hippie Generation gave us prolific drug use, sexual immorality, and today's prevalent Me First attitude.  Hipsters, Millennials and Social Justice Warriors are these same groups on steriods.  And they will finish what the Hippies started and finish America's decline into the 3rd World dust bin.  I highly doubt that America will figure much into the end times at all because we will no longer be a powerful enough nation to have much influence over anything.  And that down-grade in status is much closer to happening than most people realize.

I didn't mean my post as an insult but I believe something happened after the world war 2 that led America to decline dramatically. It's very strange that all of the sudden people and the moral values changed. I have some guess but I wouldn't like to write it down as probably many would disagree. But things happen for reason for sure and something caused these drastic changes.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

One of the characteristics of the "whore", is that she is "drunk with the blood of the saints."

What other religion, organization or system of any kind could this be said about more accurately than Rome? It started with the Roman Emperors in the days of the NT Church, and it only grew worse after Christianity was joined with pagan Rome beginning with Constantine. Countless thousands, if not millions, of Christians have been killed, first by the Roman Emperors, then by the Papacy, "Christian" Rome. The Papacy is the Roman Empire, the Pope the Roman Emperor. (And more than that, all of the pagan aspects of Rome go back to ancient Babylon itself. (Take "mother and child worship", for example). Careful research into the pagan symbolism that is, to this day, extremely prevalent within the Catholic Church, is very eye-opening. (Sun worship, for instance).

Even in NT times the early Christians referred to Rome as "Babylon." (1 Peter 5:13) And indeed, Roman paganism very much had its roots in ancient Babylon (as do all the pagan religions) and so much of pagan Rome became part of Christianity under Constantine, and like "leaven", it has infiltrated and infected the Church ever since. (And the entire world as well). Even our calendar and days of the week are named after Roman deities, as are the planets. Rome has never truly died, it has only changed and gone throughout the world, but her headquarters are still in Rome itself, to this day, specifically in Vatican City, which is its own country, and has more political power than many realize, as well as untold wealth. All kinds of world leaders meet with the Pope, and he is absolutely an important public figure in world affairs. (Think of all the magazine covers he's been on, Pope Francis in particular, who has been the most Ecumenical Pope thus far, though Pope John Paul II was extremely ecumenical as well, and Pope Francis has most certainly built on what he began).

Pope Francis has been making huge strides in uniting not only all Christian denominations, but all world religions, calling them back to "Mother Church" and Rome. There have been numerous formal agreements signed to that effect, such as "Evangelicals and Catholics Together", and the formal agreement signed between the Lutheran church and the Catholic Church. The cry that has gone out into Christendom is, "the protest is over!" But is it?

Nothing about the Roman Catholic Church has changed. They are still the product of pagan Rome and Christianity, and they still teach "another Gospel", a works based salvation, yet many have put that aside and are willing to say that Rome has changed and we can all agree and be at peace now. It is a false unity, and a false peace, and we should not be fooled by Rome's friendly, ecumenical, humanitarian face.

A whore is also a woman who is unfaithful to her husband. The Church is the "bride of Christ", and there is no larger, more influential "Church" that goes by the name of Christ, claiming to be His bride, than the Roman Catholic Church. However, she has indeed been unfaithful, throughout her history and to the present day. The current Pope, Francis, has said many many terrible things about Christ, all the while suggesting that those who do not know or believe in Him can still be saved and have eternal life. (An explicit denial that there is only one Way to be saved).

Honestly, although I still don't know exactly how everything is going to fall into place, I cannot deny that the Roman Catholic Church, specifically the Papacy, is very much paving the way for this false unity and one world religion.

Anyone who is interested should also look up the NAR (New Apostolic Reformation) and see how many "Protestant/Evangelical" leaders have met with the Pope in recent years. 

Edit: I just wanted to add, that I am not saying there are no true Christians in the Catholic Church. I believe there most certainly are, and it is my hope and prayer that God calls them out from her. (My own maternal Granparents and Great Granparents were Catholic, and my mother was raised Catholic. I do not hate Catholics, I love them, just as I loved my Grandparents and truly hope they knew and trusted Christ alone as their Saviour).

Edited by Acadia