• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

See we got a lot of hanninaih prophets.....................who prophesy falsely....................TRUMP will deliver America from the yoke of the Babylonian system.

NO................................we will go under the IRON YOKE....................the wooden one seems to be broken................but none repented........the JUDGMENT IS STIL ON THE WAY

always is this the case..............any time judgment comes near.........you get the false prophets prophesying of deliverance of peace

the few true know better, but the majority never do.    SO many though The wooden yoke of the one world govt was broke

BUT we shall soon see the IRON YOKE...............nothing will stop the system nor the dark king nor kings who are to come,

nothing will stop the YOKE of heavy bondage from babylone , ONLY REPENTANCE WOULD HAVE.........but this generation repents not but only grows worse.

I know its not the news so many want to hear.  But I must warn as I am truly led too.    I Know many would rather hear from the prophets who prophesy of peace

and good times.  BUT ONLY JUDGMENT comes....................THE WEAPON will threash the church to the core.   But fear not .    have no fear.

NO matter what is coming against the true lambs...........persecution does not destroy the church...................it does not weaken the church

IT REFINES HER.................and all things do work together for good to those who love the LORD.     HARSH JUDGEMENT IS ON THE WAY

that will follow this delusion of all inclusive.  WHEN it has filled the world and religions and churches full............THEY as one TURN ON the true ones.

ITS coming , it will not be stopped .   Fear it , instead be prepared to lose all for JESUS sake..............and rejoice when you are persecuted

Forgive all who persecute you.  BUT NEVER CONFORM TO THIS DUNG PILE CONCEPT of all inclusive for world peace.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH.......................the harlot that rides the beast is not a city.     Better tell that angel in revelation chapter seventeen.   He messed it up .

......And the beast is an animal.

Have you heard about symbolism?

She is an angel who will sit on Rome to rule the world.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 8/21/2017 at 4:55 AM, Zoltan777 said:

The great prostitute is not a city but an evil angel, satan's servant who was is and will be manifested in this world in many forms and many places but her location is not permanent but moving where she can get the most influence as it can be seen during the human history. Even though you can't visually see her but she can be identified through her characteristic and her name gives us some clues: "Babylon the great the mother of prostitutes and of the abominations of the earth."

Her name is associated with Babylon the city which is Babel in Hebrew. As we all know tower of Babel and plan's of the people was destroyed by God. Their intention was to stay together in Union and live in a multi-cultural society. The name Babel in Hebrew is  בלל (balal) which is a two root-verbs comes from בלל (bll) and יבל (ybl). It means mixing or confusing and carried or dragged away.

Later on when Babylon was established again these characteristics remained. Mixing people in confusion and deception. When the city grew in power they conquered many nations and carried them to Babylon which became the largest city and greatest empire known in the ancient time.

Also, the name Jezebel is associated with this evil angel so further characteristics can be be identified through her. Jezebel was the daughter of Ethbaal (meaning man of baal), king of the Sidonians. She was a priestess of Baal and Asherah. Asherah is the same as Ishtar, the goddess of Babylon. Jezebel name means chaste which quite deceptive. In some other translation her name  אִיזָבֶל ('Izevel/'Izavel) 'Where is the Prince?'. She was married to Ahab king of Israel. Ahab was a weak spineless king and her wife was a very strong- minded woman who controlled Israel. She became the leader and requested a state religion and people of Israel went astray. Only 7000 people remained who refused to worship baal. She was also after God's prophet Elijah to kill him. Also, Jesus mentioned some other characteristic of her which is related to sexual uncleanness.

In summary, what we can learn from these is she is a strong character who wants to rule. Her plan is to mix and confuse people and nations to live in union in a multi-culture society that is under her control. Her deception is working through sexual uncleanness. And she is against God and his prophets who talks against her plan.

So if you can see these things somewhere in the world it means she is operating on that place. As I said her seat is not permanent but she is moving where she can get the most influence on the world and lately is America I believe. But I also believe when the antichrist empire will be established according to revelation her place will be rome

If by an angel you mean a spirit........I would agree it is a kind of spirit.......and manifested in different places at different times in history.   For sure the Mystery Babylon and Mother of Harlots is of the spirit of Jezebel.  The city is called Babylon in Revelations....the great city......it is like the city of Babel resurrected......so really in one way it is the whole world unified in the last days....and the whole world will be judged.........but will have it's seat somewhere, since antichrist will sit in a certain location. 

Here is something I had written out and saved it, so I wouldn't forget....test it of course, just some pieces of the puzzle and might be partly right and partly wrong......but it's interesting because it agrees with a lot of what you have touched on here:

-------------------------------------------------------------

I am wondering if Mystery Babylon is the false prophet (aka Jezebel) luring all to that beast, which has seven heads, the seven main tentacles of Babel wanting to be re-united......this is just a glimpse.  Seven heads being the seven main races and types of religions/faiths in the world…?  Antichrist will be the head of it, a global empire, just like Nimrod was, and even now we understand that antichrist is the spirit of it.

God scattered Babel in order that the fallen human race not do all that is in their imaginations to do..........what are the things man is imagining now........a virtual reality kind of future for mankind, slaves to their devices, genetic engineering, mixing species together, cloning, even GMO crops, and an "anything goes" mentality, right being called wrong and wrong being called right.....etc.  It’s a picture of horrifically messing with God's order of creation on every level.   Babel was man unified in one......God scattered it.....the devil keeps trying to bring it back.......City/empire of Babylon was multicultural, multifaith......this influence (which is in the fallen heart of man anyway) was picked up by ancient Rome which was also a multicultural/multifaith city empire.......fast forward to today....what is being sold to the masses is multicultural/multifaith cities and nations, blending of races and faiths together.  It is outright rebellion against what God did in giving different peoples, their own borders to live in (for the most part......dont' misunderstand me, I do not believe God is against inter-racial marriage or anything like that on an individual level).  But God gave man a chance to obey Him and they are not...........so it's like when this rebellion is on a global scale, what choice will He have now (so to speak) but to destroy them all, because it is like they are setting themselves on a path to pollute and destroy His creation so irrevocably.

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

If by an angel you mean a spirit........I would agree it is a kind of spirit.......and manifested in different places at different times in history.   For sure the Mystery Babylon and Mother of Harlots is of the spirit of Jezebel.  The city is called Babylon in Revelations....the great city......it is like the city of Babel resurrected......so really in one way it is the whole world unified in the last days....and the whole world will be judged.........but will have it's seat somewhere, since antichrist will sit in a certain location. 

Here is something I had written out and saved it, so I wouldn't forget....test it of course, just some pieces of the puzzle and might be partly right and partly wrong......but it's interesting because it agrees with a lot of what you have touched on here:

-------------------------------------------------------------

I am wondering if Mystery Babylon is the false prophet (aka Jezebel) luring all to that beast, which has seven heads, the seven main tentacles of Babel wanting to be re-united......this is just a glimpse.  Seven heads being the seven main races and types of religions/faiths in the world…?  Antichrist will be the head of it, a global empire, just like Nimrod was, and even now we understand that antichrist is the spirit of it.

God scattered Babel in order that the fallen human race not do all that is in their imaginations to do..........what are the things man is imagining now........a virtual reality kind of future for mankind, slaves to their devices, genetic engineering, mixing species together, cloning, even GMO crops, and an "anything goes" mentality, right being called wrong and wrong being called right.....etc.  It’s a picture of horrifically messing with God's order of creation on every level.   Babel was man unified in one......God scattered it.....the devil keeps trying to bring it back.......City/empire of Babylon was multicultural, multifaith......this influence (which is in the fallen heart of man anyway) was picked up by ancient Rome which was also a multicultural/multifaith city empire.......fast forward to today....what is being sold to the masses is multicultural/multifaith cities and nations, blending of races and faiths together.  It is outright rebellion against what God did in giving different peoples, their own borders to live in (for the most part......dont' misunderstand me, I do not believe God is against inter-racial marriage or anything like that on an individual level).  But God gave man a chance to obey Him and they are not...........so it's like when this rebellion is on a global scale, what choice will He have now (so to speak) but to destroy them all, because it is like they are setting themselves on a path to pollute and destroy His creation so irrevocably.

Satan is an angel and his servants are angels too. If you meant spirit as a spiritual body in the spiritual realm then yes I agree with you.  But let's put it this way, Jezebel is a person in the spiritual realm who will be judged as it's is written in rev. and everybody will be judged on earth who is under her dominion.

The rest of your post quite interesting. Seven head as seven race....or seven continent. It could be! And I agree with false prophet=Jezebel. If you have read my previous comment on Jezebel she is perfectly fits in this role. But there is one question: how come the beast will turn against her?

Also, I am  actually quite surprised to hear you talking against multiculturalism because no many preacher dare to speak against it. Shame on them. 

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Zoltan777 said:

Satan is an angel and his servants are angels too. If you meant spirit as a spiritual body in the spiritual realm then yes I agree with you.  But let's put it this way, Jezebel is a person in the spiritual realm who will be judged as it's is written in rev. and everybody will be judged on earth who is under her dominion.

The rest of your post quite interesting. Seven head as seven race....or seven continent. It could be! And I agree with false prophet=Jezebel. If you have read my previous comment on Jezebel she is perfectly fits in this role. But there is one question: how come the beast will turn against her?

Also, I am  actually quite surprised to hear you talking against multiculturalism because no many preacher dare to speak against it. Shame on them. 

I have not studied specifics of angels and spirits, powers and principalities etc, and don't really know if or when we can use those words interchangeably.  A spirit can involve more than one specific demon or fallen angel......I think.....?   Have to confess I hardly know how to define that word when I use it. ;)  But I believe the reason for the beast turning on the harlot is because the beast is just using the harlot to help him come to power....when he is finished using her, he will not want to share his power/money etc with her any longer and get rid of her.  It is also God's judgment on her.  And not surprising in a way since Satan's kingdom is divided against itself.

It just seems like the devil is getting people to not be natural any longer........homosexuality, technology, abortions, everyone giving away their countries to foreigners, essentially.  And political correctness (spirit of stupor) has hamstrung people to not say anything against anything for fear of being considered racist or intolerant etc.  Men are not allowed to be men any more.........and that has to be a Jezebel spirit.  It is not that as followers of Christ we would have anything to do with war or protecting territory etc.....but God has given that role to governments, who because of political correctness no longer are protecting their own countries from "peaceful invasions" of other races.  But over it all.......sits the Lord on His throne.......who is judging us just like He judged ancient Israel......who He said would be ruled over by the stranger in their midst if they turned away from Him.....as well as give them a spirit of stupor and other curses.

Anyway........the main point is to remain faithful to the Lord........and don't drink the world's koolaid of mutifaith unity and all roads lead to God......because they don't.  There is only ONE way to the Father, and His name is Jesus Christ.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

17 hours ago, other one said:

Pffft

LOL :24:

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.84
  • Days Won:  226

17 hours ago, other one said:

Pffft

1453158457537.jpg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,436
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/21/2017 at 5:57 PM, Cobalt1959 said:

I can agree with almost everything you said, except the sentiment expressed in the bolded statement.  How is Trump supposed to accomplish that when he, at least at face value, is not a Christian?  How does he know that is supposed to be his goal?  I think it is ill-advised to hope for even a quasi theocracy since the only successful theocracy will be the one Christ Himself sets up.  But I would like to see America actually live the values it continually says it has. When talking about how the rest of the world hates us I notice that the same people who say this continually fail to acknowledge the fact that America, as a country, is a hypocrite.  That fact generates a good deal of the world's disdain for us.

Well, I don't know if Trump is a Christian or not, that's between Him and the Lord. I do know, watching many of his speeches, he frequently invokes the Name of God, and appears he has at least the "fear of the Lord" in him. Consider the alternative that was a shoe in. Morally it's very apparent Trump aligns himself with Christian values and past American values. No?

Regardless, it doesn't take a Christian or man of God to fulfill God's plan and purposes, the Bible is clear on that. Nebuchadnezzar, Darius the Mede, and Cyrus are prime examples. Historically, if you'll notice the Biblical patterns, nations that are judged by God all had legislation legalizing evil and abominations, to use our modern vernacular. 

That's my perspective and viewpoint anyway.

51 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Morally?  No, it is absolutely not apparent that Trump aligns himself with Christian values.  He is a known philanderer.  He often failed to pay his employees and contractors.  He has a long history of being pro-abortion.  These are not the actions of someone who "aligns" themselves with Christian values.

And the reason we know this is because the Bible tells us these specific people were used by God in that way, for his plan.  It is therefore unwise to say "this person is being used by God" without sufficient evidence that it is actually true.  So far, there is no evidence that Trump is being "used by God."

Well., there were two option....Hillary vs Trump. I think you got the right one even though is not perfect. 

As a Hungarian I am quite happy as we are pushed from every side to take muslims and be a multicultural country as rest of the Europe and america. At least we can point to Trump as long as he is there.

Edited by Zoltan777