• Days Won:  58

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

So now Columbus was a racist too?  I am fed up and sick of these stupid, AntiAmercan, Marxist, AntiWhite, Antilaw and AntiChristian thugs and I intend to do something about it.  Still thinking on that.

Guest shiloh357
35 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

So now Columbus was a racist too?  I am fed up and sick of these stupid, AntiAmercan, Marxist, AntiWhite, Antilaw and AntiChristian thugs and I intend to do something about it.  Still thinking on that.

Yes, I have heard from a number of people who are tired of it, too.  These protestors are only ginning up more hatred for the Left from average Americans who don't want the statues taken down and that is not what they need come election time, 2018.  Most Americans have far more pressing issues in their lives than statues. The Left needs to focus on what matters.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, I have heard from a number of people who are tired of it, too.  These protestors are only ginning up more hatred for the Left from average Americans who don't want the statues taken down and that is not what they need come election time, 2018.  Most Americans have far more pressing issues in their lives than statues. The Left needs to focus on what matters.

I do not think the average American cares one way or the other.  

There is a small group on one aide desperate to take them down and another small group on the other side desperate to save them all.

The rest of us could not care in the least

• Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I agree that most of us have more important issues than statues BUT I also think most don't want our history wiped out.  These statues don't belong to the looney lefties, they belong to all of us.  REAL: Americans care about our history.  Marxist leftists want to write their own and try to rationalize this insane statue removal issue.

Guest shiloh357
8 hours ago, Running Gator said:

I do not think the average American cares one way or the other.  

There is a small group on one aide desperate to take them down and another small group on the other side desperate to save them all.

The rest of us could not care in the least

Actually, in polls, the average American does care, and they oppose the removal of these statues by some 60% +   

These little totalitarian, moronic groups are not going to decide for the rest of us what statues we can or cannot have in this country.

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I agree that most of us have more important issues than statues BUT I also think most don't want our history wiped out.  These statues don't belong to the looney lefties, they belong to all of us.  REAL: Americans care about our history.  Marxist leftists want to write their own and try to rationalize this insane statue removal issue.

I agree.

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Actually, in polls, the average American does care, and they oppose the removal of these statues by some 60% +   

If I was asked Yes or No do I want the status removed, I would answer no.  But I do not really care and it would be about number 1001 on my list of reasons for how I vote. 

Also, I thought you said polls were all fake and untrustworthy.  

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, Running Gator said:

If I was asked Yes or No do I want the status removed, I would answer no.  But I do not really care and it would be about number 1001 on my list of reasons for how I vote.

Well, that's you.  The majority do care.

Also, I thought you said polls were all fake and untrustworthy. 

I said the polls relative to Trump are fake and untrustworthy.   Not all pollsters are controlled by the deranged, anti-Trump crowd.

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Well, that's you.  The majority do care.

Well, since you are making a claim of fact, I am sure you have some evidence to prove your statement...right? 

I said the polls relative to Trump are fake and untrustworthy.   Not all pollsters are controlled by the deranged, anti-Trump crowd.

The problem with this is the polls on the statues are conducted by the same organizations as the ones about Trump are. You cannot have your cake and eat it too.  Either these organizations are reliable or they are not. 

• Haha 1