• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,243
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Denadii said:

So  Jesus said for me to be perfect...Does that mean, if I am able to get to being perfect tomorrow I won't have to pray anymore?

Matthew 5:48

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Hello Denadii. When you think your perfect, and sin no more, you better really start praying. One definition of the word used is "perfect", the primary is "complete" I am complete in Christ, but I still sin. 1Jn 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Rom 7:18,19  For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.Rom   For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

1Th_5:17  Pray without ceasing.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

5 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

Hello Denadii. When you think your perfect, and sin no more, you better really start praying. One definition of the word used is "perfect", the primary is "complete" I am complete in Christ, but I still sin. 1Jn 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Rom 7:18,19  For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.Rom   For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

1Th_5:17  Pray without ceasing.

Good answer!!  LOL   I was teasing but your answer is perfect.