IGNORED

How can I actively show the love of Jesus in tangible ways?

5 hours ago, Yowm said:

Texas needs volunteers for the Harvey victims.

They are asking for nurses,doctors,and medical techs right now. They also need money .  Fox news is asking that we go to redcross.org .

4 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

Our family had the eye over us a short while, here south of San Antonio Texas, but were actually very fortunate, with very little water damage, and trees down. My son, living close by, had trees failing on his home, but got the roof patched up, and with several friends, headed to coast with trailers of equipment and supplies, for the hard hit area at the coast, Rockport area. No phone availability down there at the coast, but tough as they are, Texans are hurting. Cousins in Houston say their town is a disaster area. And will probably get worse. Sorry about leaving OP. But a good way to show the love of our Lord would be praying for the victims of Harvey, and whatever help offered.

Thanks for the heads up, Yowm

My heart is sick over  this disaster! This is a historic storm!! Port Aranas got hit hard too. Now more areas are  flooding because of the continuing rain. Its still raining and they expect it to continue. They are having to let water go so the damns dont break from over capacity. You are correct in saying our prayers are needed and we need to keep praying!!  We can also donate as little as 5 bucks or as much as we can afford to redcross.org.

The good thing that has come of this in this time of  hyper racial division and hyper political divisions is that people are pulling together and helping each other. I have noticed on the news footage all races helping each other and it has warmed my heart that they are loving each other in the midst of life changing events.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I wish I could do something to help.. What I can only do is to pray. 

Even the most powerful country is not exempted to God. This is our wake up call from Him, that we as being created by him should act responsibly to his creation. Stop racial discrimination and treat one another with fair and just. 

How pity that even the little ones suffer from others' faults. We are all in this together. 

I fear that one day the earth is going to be a battlefield between nature and machine. And both will be blamed to humans.

Edited by Marriene

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

On 8/21/2017 at 2:35 AM, Love is a Verb said:

How can I actively show the incredible love of Christ Jesus to people around me in very tangible ways?

0 homeless pray for the homeless.jpg

Obey him.