Lostlamb1978

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

We knew Solomon as a prophet, wise and one of the prayer warriors in the Bible. I have learned that God gave him power to communicate spirits that's why he fall into sin? He learned a lot about amazing things to the guardian of heaven which he able to study rituals to understand and see he is more greater than the guardians of third heaven? He communicate spirits who knew things about the creation of God of heaven. That's why Solomon knew the name Baal, and those angel with ranks fall into heaven. The ring of Solomon is very powerful God gave him. 

Edited by Lostlamb1978

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Lostlamb

Power to communicate with spirits? Guardians of the 3rd Heaven?Angel ranks are spoken of in the Book of Enoch & other extra Biblical sources...we should stick to the Word of God and we confirm Scripture with Scripture....where are you getting such information and ideas?               God Bless,Kwik

• Loved it! 2

Hello Kwik,

First from the very beginning most all of prophets came from the land of Israel. Kwik try to learn about Kingdom of King Solomon, about his Kingdom. About the architect, the statue, the symbols, his prayers, his character, friends from other kingdoms, his relationship. etc. We Christians need not rely on verses we read but we must broaden our knowledge. Israel land is very deep in culture and treasures we learn. I'm sorry for my English. And my thoughts too. My small idea. Thanks

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

6 hours ago, Lostlamb1978 said:

We knew Solomon as a prophet, wise and one of the prayer warriors in the Bible. I have learned that God gave him power to communicate spirits that's why he fall into sin? He learned a lot about amazing things to the guardian of heaven which he able to study rituals to understand and see he is more greater than the guardians of third heaven? He communicate spirits who knew things about the creation of God of heaven. That's why Solomon knew the name Baal, and those angel with ranks fall into heaven. The ring of Solomon is very powerful God gave him. 

where can I read about this info in you post.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

6 hours ago, Lostlamb1978 said:

I think in a bible study context you make people aware of where you learned it. Differnt sources of the account have different stories about its orgin, power, past use and future plan for it. Arabic legends, Jewish writting, Kaballah and occult accounts, Tales from midevil sources?

Reinitin,

Have you fall in love with someone? When you fall then try to know him more, then you ask someone who is close to him the one knew more than you. His character, hobbies, etc. That's what I treasure king Solomon.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

11 hours ago, Lostlamb1978 said:

Hello Kwik,

First from the very beginning most all of prophets came from the land of Israel. Kwik try to learn about Kingdom of King Solomon, about his Kingdom. About the architect, the statue, the symbols, his prayers, his character, friends from other kingdoms, his relationship. etc. We Christians need not rely on verses we read but we must broaden our knowledge. Israel land is very deep in culture and treasures we learn. I'm sorry for my English. And my thoughts too. My small idea. Thanks

Therein lies danger. Finding "outside" knowledge can lead one astray. 

1Timothy 4:7 But refuse profane and old-womanish tales, and exercise yourself to godliness.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

Everything Im reading about the ring of solomon ties in to pyschic new age junk as well as islamic and jewish mythology. There is nothing at all biblical about this. It should be avoided by Christians.

• Loved it! 1

If I were you I would stop reading whatever it is that is filling your head up with this trash and dust off your bible and read it.

I currently have several family members who are so mixed up after spending countless hours reading all this so called extra knowledge that I barely know them anymore 

1 Thess 5:21  Test all things ,hold fast to that which is good

Edited by Guest

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

12 hours ago, Lostlamb1978 said:

Reinitin,

Have you fall in love with someone? When you fall then try to know him more, then you ask someone who is close to him the one knew more than you. His character, hobbies, etc. That's what I treasure king Solomon.

But, the stories occultist wrote in 1845 didn't know him. The arabic ledgends were not recorded during his life time either.  So it is i like listening to gossip and slander about the one you love.