missmuffet

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Have eaten there, but we should get back to the L.P..

I wish we could have seen the total.  2024 it will be full here in Tyler if my daughter is still living here.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Revelation 8:12 Then the fourth angel sounded: And a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened. A third of the day did not shine, and likewise the night.

Revelation 16:8-9  Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

17 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I don't know if there is already a thread on this but...what was your eclipse experience?

I am sitting here and instead of 10:22am is it like 8:30pm. It definitely has gotten darker. It is not totally dark.

Laughing at all my horse friends sending me pictures with bra's on there horses to protect their eyes. 

Edited by Reinitin
  • Haha 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

14 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Revelation 8:12 Then the fourth angel sounded: And a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened. A third of the day did not shine, and likewise the night.

Revelation 16:8-9  Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory.

Something I noticed on the news today miss muffet.    And I now think this means something.

they are saying IN SEVEN YEARS this happens again over America.   it showed the pattern.   IT makes an X , like X marks the spot.

But what is so odd is this................SEVEN YEARS.    SEVEN.    Its like perhaps America has been marked for some type of judgment.

Seven years of famine, I mean I don't know.  But this was so odd.  Also the last time America had an eclipse like this. was in nineteen eighteen.

That was the YEAR of SPANISH FLU .   Now I honestly don't know what this means.   But SEVEN years .  the SEVEN got my attention and the X pattern like an X on America.

that I thought was odd. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

21 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Something I noticed on the news today miss muffet.    And I now think this means something.

they are saying IN SEVEN YEARS this happens again over America.   it showed the pattern.   IT makes an X , like X marks the spot.

But what is so odd is this................SEVEN YEARS.    SEVEN.    Its like perhaps America has been marked for some type of judgment.

Seven years of famine, I mean I don't know.  But this was so odd.  Also the last time America had an eclipse like this. was in nineteen eighteen.

That was the YEAR of SPANISH FLU .   Now I honestly don't know what this means.   But SEVEN years .  the SEVEN got my attention and the X pattern like an X on America.

that I thought was odd. 

Well, yes our world will be judged with the wrath of God like no one has ever seen. When? I don't know.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

"Like many Americans, President Trump on Monday gazed at the first solar eclipse in a century to cross the continental United States, coast to coast. But at one point he appeared to ignore precautions that scientists and doctors warned were necessary to protect people's eyes during the celestial event.

"Trump emerged on the Truman Balcony of the White House with first lady Melania and son Barron shortly before the eclipse reached its apex in Washington. He waved at the crowd and responded to a reporter's question — 'How's the view?' — with a thumbs up, according to the White House press pool.

"Then he tilted his head upward and pointed toward the sky, prompting a White House aide standing beneath the balcony to shout, 'Don't look,' according to the press pool. It is unclear if Trump looked directly at the sun, but photos of the moment have already become an object of derision...."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/eclipse/trump-celebrates-solar-eclipse-by-looking-up-without-special-viewing-glasses/ar-AAquLC1?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

8a8609b64.jpg

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

17 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I don't know if there is already a thread on this but...what was your eclipse experience?

I am sitting here and instead of 10:22am is it like 8:30pm. It definitely has gotten darker. It is not totally dark.

in case you can't imagine working the horses during the eclipse in bra's to protect their eyes. 

FB_IMG_1503397701389.jpg

Edited by Reinitin
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Got to experience the eclipse in totalitarity in Casper with my family. It was lots of fun, though I didn't get hardly any sleep! (I work nights and had a 2 hour drive one way to get to Casper) it was worth it though. First pic is of the shadows the leaves made... notice the crescent shaped shadows, the second is various members of my family hanging out watching the eclipse.

IMG_20170821_120607.jpg

IMG_20170821_113042.jpg

IMG_20170821_113201.jpg

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

I just got this phone and was not sure how to work it yet. So this was the best I could do. It looked much better in real life.

21013834_977970599023074_5820838266667881311_o.jpg

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

Hope I'm doing this right. I'm trying to post a couple of pics I took down here in south Texas (approx. 65% of sun blocked). The one is of the crescent lights under the trees, while the other is the image projected by the eclipse card we were given - and notice the matching shape in the middle of my fingers holding the card!

IMG_20170821_131105[1].jpg

IMG_20170821_130753[1].jpg