• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,267
  • Content Per Day:  4.97
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

This is a very good article on israelnationalnews.com website. People need to get their news from other than the MSM.

"I just did something fascinating.  I just watched the President’s entire 14-minute impromptu news conference at Trump Tower on Monday that sparked all the latest barrage of anti-Trump screeds from the left media that will criticize him every day, no matter what he does, augmented by the “Never Trump” Republicans and neo-conservatives who will not rest until they can re-conquer the political party they lost because of three terms of two failed Bush presidencies, followed by the two failed Presidential candidacies of Sen. John McCain and of Gov. Mitt Romney. 

Not the reportage about the conference, but the entire 14 minutes unedited, uninterrupted.  I found myself agreeing with his every word.  I did not find his tone or demeanor “unpresidential” in the least.  He sharply and explicitly condemned the Nazis and White Supremacists unequivocally.  He also condemned the extreme leftists who premeditatedly came armed with weapons to smash up a demonstration that, rightly or wrongly, had been granted a legal permit."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

9 hours ago, Davida said:

It is a breath of fresh air!!--Isn't it??  To just Listen to the FACTS without all the high drama , Misinformation & False accusations coming every which way?  People should Try it!

Oh yes, I need to check that network out.  Just listening to anything on the news now sets my teeth on edge.