• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, Yowm said:

Same word (ekklesia) different entity. Nor could it be the same 'Church' since Jesus while on earth said that He WILL BUILD (future tense) His Church in Mt...

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
(Mat 16:18)

Moses was an Israelite, Peter was an Israelite, all the apostles, prophets and Jesus. Lets take a look at what Jesus say in Matthew 10: These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Because Israel is the church, and at that point it was not time for the Gentiles yet... pay attention to what you are reading people. Lets go into Romans 9: 1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, 2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. 3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen. Look like the same church to me

15 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

So long as you don't try and say its the mark of the beast .   Please don't .    Cause the mark of the beast its all tied into BUYING and SELLING.   LETS NOT

take what is GODS and ever give it to the beast system.   Remember we are not even our own.  WE have been bought at a price.  Our body is not even our own.

SO to one and all..............don't stick that thing in or on GODS temple .  Its willfull sin and its death.   It shows where our trust is .   I don't need

the beast system which utterly hates GOD , to put something in GODS temple so I can eat , buy or sell.   Don't sell out to the beast system.

Now so long as you don't sunday worship is the mark of the beast.     Let pual holler loudly.......let no man judge you in meat , drink , or Sabbath day etc.

But, I am all for celebrating Sabbath with you on fri to sat.    But lets not condemn anyone who goes to church on sunday .

Them churches have enough REAL SIN we gotta warn out about.    How bout helping me warn out against the devils relgion of the all inclusive interfaith

or that wicked sorry false prosperity gospel.   Give me an hearty agreement .   See because the love of money is the root of all evil. 

I teach the uncut word of God from Genesis to Revelation by subject and title, we are at the end of days, people need to understand their Bible and know what's going on. Jesus says in Matthew 24:14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. so if the truth cut in you let it be known that it's the  word of God. Jesus say in  Matthew 10:34  Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

No, that is not what Peter is saying. Otherwise why believe Peter's words as true? The revelation in the NT is just as true and just as much the Word of God as in the OT and visa versa.

Rather...

Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world.
(Heb 1:1-2)

and ...

Therefore we must pay much closer attention to what we have heard, lest we drift away from it. For since the message declared by angels proved to be reliable, and every transgression or disobedience received a just retribution, how shall we escape if we neglect such a great salvation? It was declared at first by the Lord, and it was attested to us by those who heard, while God also bore witness by signs and wonders and various miracles and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.
(Heb 2:1-4)

Don't turn the NT into a mere commentary on the OT.

Actually God first brought the revelation of Himself to Enoch and Noah (in part), who actually were Gentiles, then  the Jewish  nation (in a greater part) then through Jesus and the apostles (to the fullest part we have), who were Jews. And yes, the WRITTEN oracles were entrusted to the Jews.

You still haven't addressed my previous point that Jesus said "I WILL (future tense) build my Church (emphasis on 'my').

If it is the same as in the OT, why didn't Jesus say, "I have been building my Church..."?

Peter said in 2Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. If Peter say that we have a more sure word of prophecy, from Genesis to Malachi, then it is so. This is very simple to understand, take time to really read the words before you respond. For example Jesus say in Matthew 24: 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) This is prophecy and to get a more sure word of the abomination of desolation, spoken by Daniel, I have to go back. So I have to go back and read Daniel to understand, what's going to happen in the future byond us. Now Paul talks about this a little, but not like Daniel the prophet. I hope you got a little understanding.  

Man realizes the importance of setting one day aside to worship God. Nevertheless, he has tried to change God's set time and law of Sabbath worship. "And he shall speak great words against the most High...and think to change times and laws..." (Daniel 7:25). This change went into effect on March 7, 321 A.D., by Emperor Constantine of Rome. Constantine, "...enjoined Sunday rest from labor, except agricultural" (Encyclopedia Britannica, Vol. 21, 1945). It is even recorded that Constantine used violence to enforce his new law, because the seventh day Sabbath was still being observed by true servants of God. Now if it would seem blasphemous for people to change their day of worship today, how do you think God felt when man changed his?

Satan had caused the second commandment to be ripped out. But he wasn't finished. The leaders changed the fourth one also!

The change of the fourth commandment was attempted gradually over a period of time so as not to arouse anyone. But the change is a masterpiece of Satan's work.
Get ready for a shock.

The following mind-boggling statements were made by church authorities and are documented.

"Question - Have you any other way of proving that the church (Roman Catholic) has power to institute festivals of precept?

"Answer - Had she not such power, she could not have done that in which all modern religionists agree with her - she could not have substituted the observance of Sunday, the first day of the week, for the observance of Saturday, the seventh day, a change for which there is no scriptural authority." A Doctrinal Catechism. by Stephen Keenan,pg. 174.
That's incredible!

"The Catholic church," declared Cardinal Gibbons, "by virtue of her divine mission changed the day from Saturday to Sunday." Again the question is asked to them:

Question - Which is the Sabbath day?

"Answer - Saturday is the Sabbath day.

"Question - Why do we observe Sunday instead of Saturday?

"Answer - We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the
Catholic Church, in the Council of Laodicea (A.D. 364), transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday." The Convert's Catechism of Catholic Doctrine, pg. 50, 3rd ed.

What does the fourth commandment actually say? Here it is
"Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it." Exodus 20:8-11.

Do church authorities acknowledge that there is no command in the Bible for the sanctification of Sunday?
They do! Look at this

The Catholic Cardinal Gibbons, in Faith of Our Fathers. pg. 111, said, "You may read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation and you will not find a single line authorizing the sanctification of Sunday. The Scriptures enforce the religious observance of Saturday, a day which we never sanctify."

You see, in the Council of Trent (1545 A.D.), the church leaders ruled that "tradition" is of as great authority as the Bible! They believed that God had given them the authority to change the Bible any way they pleased. By "tradition" they meant human teachings.

Jesus said, "But in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." Matthew 15:9.
Just as they had brought images into the church to make it easier for the pagans to come in, they changed the Sabbath of the Bible for the same reason.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.42
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

7 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

I teach the uncut word of God from Genesis to Revelation by subject and title, we are at the end of days, people need to understand their Bible and know what's going on. Jesus says in Matthew 24:14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. so if the truth cut in you let it be known that it's the  word of God. Jesus say in  Matthew 10:34  Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword

Sunday worship is the mark of the beast . really.    yet you would take the beasts ring of rfid in GODS holy temple .   Our body is not our own.

JUST remember that .  don't take and give unto ceasar that which is GODS ONLY.  our temple is his.  Please don't tell me you would let them put a chip or tattoe

on your body.    I know many an Adventist who has not problem with doing this.  Not saying your an Adventist. 

Speaking of the Adventist though.   I had one of them tell me to eat no pork etc.  WHICH of course in front of him I never would .  SO I just said okay.

But then when I brought up remarriage and adultery........the dude said..........WELL GOD GIVES GRACE.   SAY WHAT, he saw meat as sin and adultery well god gives grace.

People flee mens concepts PLEASE.    God don't give grace TO SIN.  HE sends grace. FOR THE grace of GOD has appeared which brings salvation

TEACHING us to deny ungoliness and wordly lusts, tobe living righteously , soberly and godly in this present world.

TO me meat means nothing.  IF anyone abstains from it .............I DO TOO.   though I know its not SIN to eat it .   I refuse to let my liberty be a stumbling block

not only that , but If that person is convicted and he be tempted to eat ,  I helped cause that man to sin.  FOR if it aint of faith its sin.

HERE lets put that to the test.  Sunday worship mark of beast vesus some type of rfid device in the temple is mark of beast.

Since those days , their have been some who have only done Sabbath on fri and sat as their are some who still do it today.  YET THEY CAN STILL BUY AND SELL.

FAILED.

however we know rfid is tied into all buying and selling , heck we can even do it with our phones now........and worse

they want to put this in GODS TEMPLE............and mark my words well...........in time if it aint in  ya.......you wont be able to buy or sell.  THEY will control it .

SO sunday mark of beast has failed the test.   THIS our body is not our own..........tis why even paul said what he did about fornication.

SEE our body is GODS HOLY TEMPLE he resides in us by THE SPIRIT .    And now the beast system is in place in most all the world.

DO take heed they got the third world countreis now even in a rfid biometric data base.  BECAUSE they desire to chip or tattoethe whole world

and CONTROL EVERYONE .   THIS IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST and its a willfull sin to take that nasty thing in or on our flesh.   PEROID>

IF anything the POPE is likely to make the Sabbath back on fri and sat to observe the jews , muslims etc.

BUT RFID is the thing that is and does control BUYING and SELLING.  I Know for now they make it seem convient

but mark my words .................in time as more chaose ensues...........it will be preached as a means for world peace and to end terrosim .

SO many have no idea what they have long planeed.  and the  thing is ITS IN THE BIBLE

and he causes all both small and great , rich poor free slave to receive a mark

which KEKY WORD  you cant buy or sell LEST YE HAVE it..................NEVER has this been so plain to see and yet never have so many become so blind to it. 

9 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

Sorry, but that doesn't wash: you're simply using "nationality" to try to disqualify anyone who disagrees with you from doing so. I know Scripture wasn't originally written by "anglo-saxons", but you also need to know that Scripture was written by several people inspired of God, including:

- A transplanted Chaldean

- A former Egyptian prince of Hebrew birth

- A Hebrew court officer in Babylon

- A Gentile physician

So it wasn't all an "Israelite" show, but the common thread that tells the redemptive story and God's love for us weaves its' way through it all. And through that story, Scripture is clear on the fact that Israel and the Church have separate destinies. Not to mention you're picking one or two verses (instead of using whole passages) out of Scripture to make your points.

What I see here though, is that you are trying to "linearly connect" the Church to Israel, thereby trying to claim to the promises the Lord made to Israel. That's called "replacement theology", and that kind of thinking is not only unscriptural, but coveting the blessing the Lord has given to another is a violation of two commandments:

-You shall not steal (Exodus 20:15)

- You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife or his male servant or his female servant or his ox or his donkey or anything that belongs to your neighbor (Exodus 20:17)

The only one who has the right to the blessings of Israel is the modern-day nation of Israel. And the Lord will do that, after He has dealt with her in the Tribulation. The Church has a different destiny, as outlined in Scripture by Paul and by Jesus Himself. Israel and the Church are two separate entities,  and no amount of "cherry-picking" is going to change that on your part.

I just teach the uncut word of God, I teach the book from Genesis to Revelation. Jesus spoke of this in Luke 21:24 saying, "and they shall fall by the edge of sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations; and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled." This times (ruler ship) of the Gentiles (Europeans) will not be up, until the second coming of Jesus. Therefore, the true Israelites are still in captivity, now instill this day. Although most of this chapter in Luke is end time prophecy, Jesus here is referring to 70 A. D., when the Roman general Titus sacked Jerusalem, recorded History, look it up. . In the meantime our land, Israel, has been occupied by others. Among these nations the Lord promised the Israelites a hard time and warned them that the sole of their foot would have no rest. He said, their very life would be in question and that they would be continually oppressed. "...and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways; and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled (robbed) evermore..." (Deuteronomy 28:29). The true Israelites (black people) have been called by many names. This is also a sign of who we are. Deuteronomy 28:37, reads, "And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the Lord shall lead thee.

The God of Israel, allowed many nations to conspire to cut his people off from their history and he even had king David to write about it before it happened. "They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. They have said, come, and let us cut them off from being a nation. That the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. For they have consulted together with one consent; they are confederate against thee" (Psalm 83:3-5). When this was written, Israel was still a nation, in their own land, under their own King, David. 

The Lord also knew that others would claim our land and heritage and he had the Apostle John write, "...I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not..." (Revelation 2:9). In short, all the prophets, apostles and Jesus himself were Israelites, and they all were black. Almost everybody in the world knows that the true Egyptians are black people (Arabs rule Egypt now). Museums often exhibit many artifacts which prove this. As a matter of fact, Egypt is a slang name which simple means black. The original name was Mizraim. In the bible Mizraim and Cush (Ethiopia is slang for Cush and it means burnt face) were the two oldest sons of Ham. Of course, Ham was black, which has never been disputed. 

16 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sunday worship is the mark of the beast . really.    yet you would take the beasts ring of rfid in GODS holy temple .   Our body is not our own.

JUST remember that .  don't take and give unto ceasar that which is GODS ONLY.  our temple is his.  Please don't tell me you would let them put a chip or tattoe

on your body.    I know many an Adventist who has not problem with doing this.  Not saying your an Adventist. 

Speaking of the Adventist though.   I had one of them tell me to eat no pork etc.  WHICH of course in front of him I never would .  SO I just said okay.

But then when I brought up remarriage and adultery........the dude said..........WELL GOD GIVES GRACE.   SAY WHAT, he saw meat as sin and adultery well god gives grace.

People flee mens concepts PLEASE.    God don't give grace TO SIN.  HE sends grace. FOR THE grace of GOD has appeared which brings salvation

TEACHING us to deny ungoliness and wordly lusts, tobe living righteously , soberly and godly in this present world.

TO me meat means nothing.  IF anyone abstains from it .............I DO TOO.   though I know its not SIN to eat it .   I refuse to let my liberty be a stumbling block

not only that , but If that person is convicted and he be tempted to eat ,  I helped cause that man to sin.  FOR if it aint of faith its sin.

What does the fourth commandment actually say? Here it is
"Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it." Exodus 20:8-11. Read the word of God for yourself, don't rely on what people say, rely on the Bible. You ask people to show you in the Bible and ask people do they keep the commandments of God and his statutes and Judgements, then you will have an idea of who you dealing with. Always keep this in mind, what Solomon says in    Ecclesiastes 12:13  Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

On 8/21/2017 at 7:13 PM, Bro.Tan said:

Brothers and sisters, there is violence, and wars, famine and earthquakes all over the planet today, and most people don't consider whats going on. They hear that we are in the "last days", but most do not consider or no that all this was foretold by the prophets and our Lord and savior Jesus christ. Lets go into Matthew 24:1  And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Before we get into how satan deceive the world lets take a look and see how bold the Devil is and what he controls , since the days of Jesus. Lets go into Luke 4: 3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. 4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. 5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. 7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. 8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

So we see that satan uses his power with the kingdom of the earth. Now think about what we just read, the Devil says, "all the Kingdom are his", and that he is worshiped by those to whom he gives power to. Now, if he asked the Lord to worship him, while he was in the flesh; what about the rest of us? Lets go into Revelation 12:And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 

Think about it, how does he deceive the whole world? Which means me, you and everyone else has been deceive at some point, for the scriptures did not say he deceive some of the world, or part of the world, but the whole world. Lets take a look and see how Satan used his power with these kingdoms. Lets go into Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. This places are the church, brothers and sisters. Lets go into Lule 22:52 Then Jesus said unto the chief priests, and captains of the temple, and the elders, which were come to him, Be ye come out, as against a thief, with swords and staves? 53 When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.

Did you notice it was the church people who came to arrest Jesus? They did the bidding for there "father" the Devil.  I know that ye are Abraham’s seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham’s children, ye would do the works of Abraham.  But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it (John 8:37-44)

The way he has always done it. taking Gods Word out of context and perverting Gods purposes.

• Loved it! 2