• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 10:15 PM, Bro.Tan said:

Remember that it was Christ: (1Peter:2:22) Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: Jesus did no sin. But what is sin? (1John:3:4) Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. So every time you break (transgress) one of God’s commandments you have committed sin. And one of those commandments is to: (Ex.20:8) Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. That’s why Jesus went to church on the seventh day; it is a sin to say that Sunday is the Christian Sabbath, because it is not Christ like! Just like it’s a sin to steal, kill, and commit adultery and so-forth. This is the day He would naturally have observed, because He originally made the Sabbath by resting and ordained that it be kept holy from that time forward. I’ve heard it said that you can praise the Lord any day and every day. Sure you can and you are supposed to. But you are commanded to set aside one day of the week that the Lord blessed, sanctified and made holy and that day is Saturday. Still others have said every day is the Sabbath, then you are calling God a lie because He said that the seventh day was the Sabbath not every day. Jesus say in (Mat.15:6-9) "Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition."(v.7) Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, (v.8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. (v.9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Jesus said that you are worshipping Him in vain (for nothing) because you teach for doctrine the commandments of man. Sisters and brothers going to church on Sunday is a commandment of man (Emperor Constantine) not God. Jesus said: (John 14:15) If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Jesus admitted he was working on the Sabbath to a group of Jews.....   I'd be careful of making the Sabbath breaking a sin?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

25 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IFwe love them , we warn them all REPENT and come to CHRIST , only HE saves.   

Thanks for the reply but your reply didn't answer my question. Assume you are the God, while you having time to speak to people from time to time and make us feel WOW, why you actually won't taking an initiative to have a proper intelligent discussion with us so we could understand the truth behind all these religions? And I would be happy to see, if God could speak to us about this in a legitimate way, so we will not have to doubt about his existence. Why he has failed to do this for centuries ? Why is he keeping others in the darkness while he talk to us ? This initiative must come from God but I feel like he is silent, he has never even seen this as a big issue and he is not helping humans to understand the truth behind religions, so we keep on killing each other. Isn't it? 

Edited by DRaleigh

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

On 8/22/2017 at 3:42 PM, Bro.Tan said:

38 This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:

Act 7:38  LITV This is the one who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the Angel who spoke to him in Mount Sinai, and with our fathers, who received living Words to give to us,

Act 7:38  NKJV 'This is he who was in the assembly in the wilderness, with the messenger who is speaking to him in the mount Sinai, and with our fathers who did receive the living oracles to give to us;

Act 7:38  YLT "This is he who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the Angel who spoke to him on Mount Sinai, and with our fathers, the one who received the living oracles to give to us,

Church is used by ASV as well as KJV.  It is not the best word for translation.  Ecclesia is the word used and means an assembly that is called out or together, so assembly or congregation works better in translation.   The word Church came from the Greek Kurikon translated church and was not used here in Acts.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

12 minutes ago, DRaleigh said:

Thanks for the reply but your reply didn't answer my question. Assume you are the God, while you having time to speak to people from time to time and make us feel WOW, why you actually won't taking an initiative to have a proper intelligent discussion with us so we could understand the truth behind all these religions? And I would be happy to see, if God could speak to us about this in a legitimate way, so we will not have to doubt about his existence. Why he has failed to do this for centuries ? Why is he keeping others in the darkness while he talk to us ? This initiative must come from God but I feel like he is silent, he has never even seen this as a big issue and he is not helping humans to understand the truth behind religions, so we keep on killing each other. Isn't it? 

I have had people who were from Iran tell me that more than they could count are having visions of Jesus and are coming to Christ in large numbers.    While I can't qualify that personally I have no reason to think the people telling me this as not being truthful.

the times God has spoken to me verbally was usually something like "Stop......   don't do that."

17 minutes ago, other one said:

I have had people who were from Iran tell me that more than they could count are having visions of Jesus and are coming to Christ in large numbers.    While I can't qualify that personally I have no reason to think the people telling me this as not being truthful.

the times God has spoken to me verbally was usually something like "Stop......   don't do that."

Thanks for the reply. I totally understand your experience of hearing a voice. I understand that people are not lying about their experience of hearing a voice claiming to be God. People I know have told me this, so I really don't have a slightest reason to doubt because of the way they explain their experience. So all this is fine, but then again like you said, some voice has asked you to" stop... don't do that" who claimed to be the God, if so why can't we have a legitimate intelligent conversation with God, so we could understand the truth behind religions? Why God has never made that decision to help human beings to understand the truth? To explain us the truth? Because of this, I feel like a voice who claimed to be God is deceiving human beings only.

Edited by DRaleigh

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

I am sorry I cannot answer you directly. One thing I can do, as a fallen sinful person that depends on the mercy, forgiveness and goodness of our Lord Yeshua (Jesus). I can ask Him to make Himself known to you. He has no wish for any of his people to be lost, so I know He will hear that request. What He will do with it is entirely up to Him.

Thanks for the question and comments.

Pax Christi

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

44 minutes ago, DRaleigh said:

All other religions are false.  and any christain who kills IS NOT a christain either.

God already made KNOWN how to be saved.   CHRIST ONLY.    if one reiceves not that , then their is not truth in them.  As its only by grace alone we can even come to Faith in Christ.

He did speak to the prophets.    HE made sure to say HE IS NOT in other religions or gods.   We don't need to learn anything from them.  ALL we NEED is to LEARN from CHRIST

and the HOLY SCRIPS will make one wise unto salvation through faith in Christ.   CHRIST is all I need to know. HE will give anyone who follows HIM the words

to win souls.   but many reject HIM.   No other religion saves. ONLY CHRIST does.   sadly many professing christains do not know him either as it is evident by their fruits.

War, self defense , money loving , etc .   JESUS sayings are what we should live by , and the one true SPIRIT , if we have it, WOULD REMIND Us of HIS sayings as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

Actually, my main concern is the voice that people hear who claimed to be the God. As I said we cannot deny this hearing and it's real. So by analysing these voices logically, are we being fooled by someone or is the true voice of God? If it's the voice of the God, why is he not helping us all to understand the truth behind religions in a legitimate way? Because anyone can fool us so we must not become a victim for anyone. Then if it's not the voice of God, what are these voices? How come these voices know future events precisely? And most importantly why human beings are not investing to find out the truth of this voice? Therefore, thanks for the replies, I still didn't get a relevant answer to my question.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

First of all it's not Satan who will deceive world but God himself .

2 Thessalonians 2

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

John 5

42But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

My opinion down here

Rapture should trigger world-wide panic , most of kids should disappear just like in Exodus ( by that analogy i mean mourning about lost child )

There will be war , probably in Jerusalem

Antichrist will rise to power by proclaiming libery , safe and peace for all to stop wars , he will explain that he is god and pretend to be Christ . He probably will blame religious people for not reading bible ( just like Jesus blame phariacies for not knowing signs of times and prophecy ) and will lie to them that  all evil people were taken away probably quoting Matthew 24:40 . Then he will stop wars and make peace-treaty or better confirm alredy existing ones . Israel will feel very safe because here is thier Messiah who will let them build thier temple and they will lay they weapons . Thier fake Messiah will do miracles and they will believe him . This will happend till abomination of desolation i believe then we know the rest .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

10 hours ago, DRaleigh said:

Thanks for the reply. I totally understand your experience of hearing a voice. I understand that people are not lying about their experience of hearing a voice claiming to be God. People I know have told me this, so I really don't have a slightest reason to doubt because of the way they explain their experience. So all this is fine, but then again like you said, some voice has asked you to" stop... don't do that" who claimed to be the God, if so why can't we have a legitimate intelligent conversation with God, so we could understand the truth behind religions? Why God has never made that decision to help human beings to understand the truth? To explain us the truth? Because of this, I feel like a voice who claimed to be God is deceiving human beings only.

Because we don't need somebody to speak from sky to believe him , we have more sure proof than that . You know there could be 1/1M chance of plane to make sound waves saying God from sky so people would still deny it .

2 Peter 1

17For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

• Thumbs Up 1