• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Amazing Horse said:

Because we don't need somebody to speak from sky to believe him , we have more sure proof than that . You know there could be 1/1M chance of plane to make sound waves saying God from sky so people would still deny it .

2 Peter 1

17For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

That wasn't good reply either, cause you are saying that God has been deceiving people for centuries and centuries by talking people, including pastors? So, I still didn't get a logical answer to my question, out of many people out there following are some of the people who claimed that God has spoken to them,

So according to you is it the true God who has spoken to these people or a fake God? if not what are these voices? 

Edited by OneLight
YouTube links are not allowed on this site unless they are in the Video Forum sections. Deleted

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 12:34 AM, Bro.Tan said:

Some ministers, who don't have one Bible text to show will say, "Don't worry about God's commandments, just worship God every day, or pick one day in seven." Some highly educated ministers have even said, "Don't worry about following the Bible, it's out of date. You just live a good life, and everything will be all right." Many ministers when asked why they meet on Sunday instead of the seventh day, will honestly say, "I know that Saturday is the seventh day Sabbath and the Bible hasn't changed it but if I were to tell the people that, I'd lose my job!"

But it was fear of losing his job and getting in trouble that caused Pilate to do what he did. Remember? When the people shouted, "If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend," (John 19:12), Pilate was scared. If the people turned against him for letting Jesus go, no telling what might happen. It would cost him his job! The record says, "And so Pilate, willing to content the people, released Barabbas unto them, and delivered Jesus, when he had scourged Him, to be crucified." Mark 15:15.

That's heavy!

Ample evidence from history shows that the celebration of Sunday originated from pagan practices of SUN WORSHIP. In March of 321 A.D., the Roman Emperor Constantine, who was at first a sun-worshiper and later a Christian convert, issued the first decree declaring Sunday to be a legal day of rest. In 336 A.D., the Roman Catholic Church officially changed the observance of Sabbath to Sunday for political and economic expediency. Since then, the original Sabbath gradually gave way to Sunday observance and the practice remains to this day. The Biblical Sabbath, however, is and has always been on the seventh day of the week, or Saturday. Despite the prevalence of Sunday worship in Christendom, we must look to the Bible as our authority and keep the seventh day Sabbath ordained by God

Right on Bro Tan...you got it right!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 hours ago, DRaleigh said:

Actually, my main concern is the voice that people hear who claimed to be the God. As I said we cannot deny this hearing and it's real. So by analysing these voices logically, are we being fooled by someone or is the true voice of God? If it's the voice of the God, why is he not helping us all to understand the truth behind religions in a legitimate way? Because anyone can fool us so we must not become a victim for anyone. Then if it's not the voice of God, what are these voices? How come these voices know future events precisely? And most importantly why human beings are not investing to find out the truth of this voice? Therefore, thanks for the replies, I still didn't get a relevant answer to my question.

Deut chapter thirteen makes it very clear how some can dream dreams and have visions , AND they COME TO PASS and all the while they say let us go after other gods.

GOD allows them to be able to have those dreams that do come to pass, TO TEST HIS OWN.     This is why that demonic new age all inlusive can Have

dreams and visions as well as all other false religions can too. THEY can come to pass, EVEN THOUGH they are false as heck.

ITS TO TEST US the true church. TO see whether WE LOVE GOD and still wont follow false gods.  AND I FLAT OUT REFUSE Their message of GOD is in all religons. HE AINT

no matter what they say, no matter what miracles they can do and will do.  I WILL by grace NEVER buy the all inclusive lie .

All roads, all paths DO NOT LEAD TO GOD.  and many false ones will deceive many be means of miracles , dreams and visions .  THIS will ONLY INCREASE .

And I refuse to buy their lies.   ITS JESUS ONLY and no other one can save.   No other religion , no other gods,   heck they cant even save themselves , nor me.

ONLY JESUS saves.  THIS delusion will grow much more till all who were not in the lambs book of life will fall for this delusion.

THEN comes outright hate  and real persecution against ones like me. WHO BODLY SAY JESUS is the only way and HE is no minister of SIN.  

So be it.   I shall rejoice by grace IN CHRIST no matter if the whole of the world comes against me.  ONLY JESUS saves and if we are OF HIM then we walk HOLY by HIS SPIRIT amen.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

8 hours ago, DRaleigh said:

That wasn't good reply either, cause you are saying that God has been deceiving people for centuries and centuries by talking people, including pastors? So, I still didn't get a logical answer to my question, out of many people out there following are some of the people who claimed that God has spoken to them,

So according to you is it the true God who has spoken to these people or a fake God? if not what are these voices? 

I don't trust any man or angel because we have more sure proof , not even gonna click on  these videos .

According to God we have more sure word of proof but according to you youtube prophets are more important right :)

Galatians 1:8-9

8But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

I did not know that Paul had heared from God about youtube prophets and put them in bible if they are here please show me thanks .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,870
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

had God not told me to not go downtown in Oklahoma City the day that Tim McVey blew up the federal building I'd have been in the parking lot across the street from where the rental truck bomb went off......    no one  that was in that parking lot survived the blast.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

19 minutes ago, other one said:

had God not told me to not go downtown in Oklahoma City the day that Tim McVey blew up the federal building I'd have been in the parking lot across the street from where the rental truck bomb went off......    no one  that was in that parking lot survived the blast.

Nice but that does not make you prophet of God  , prophets could never lie  i'm sure you lied once in your live didn't you ?

58 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Deut chapter thirteen makes it very clear how some can dream dreams and have visions , AND they COME TO PASS and all the while they say let us go after other gods.

GOD allows them to be able to have those dreams that do come to pass, TO TEST HIS OWN.     This is why that demonic new age all inlusive can Have

dreams and visions as well as all other false religions can too. THEY can come to pass, EVEN THOUGH they are false as heck.

ITS TO TEST US the true church. TO see whether WE LOVE GOD and still wont follow false gods.  AND I FLAT OUT REFUSE Their message of GOD is in all religons. HE AINT

no matter what they say, no matter what miracles they can do and will do.  I WILL by grace NEVER buy the all inclusive lie .

All roads, all paths DO NOT LEAD TO GOD.  and many false ones will deceive many be means of miracles , dreams and visions .  THIS will ONLY INCREASE .

And I refuse to buy their lies.   ITS JESUS ONLY and no other one can save.   No other religion , no other gods,   heck they cant even save themselves , nor me.

ONLY JESUS saves.  THIS delusion will grow much more till all who were not in the lambs book of life will fall for this delusion.

THEN comes outright hate  and real persecution against ones like me. WHO BODLY SAY JESUS is the only way and HE is no minister of SIN.  

So be it.   I shall rejoice by grace IN CHRIST no matter if the whole of the world comes against me.  ONLY JESUS saves and if we are OF HIM then we walk HOLY by HIS SPIRIT amen.

I read that chapter and this is what it says,

"If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods”(gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery"

God asking to stone to death if someone try to turn you away from the God, this could be even if your brother, son or daughter, wife or your closest friend. In families sometimes brothers might ask such a thing or it could be friends too, so why God is asking to do such a harsh punishment if they pursued you with such a thing? Do you think it's the word of the real God?  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

20 minutes ago, DRaleigh said:

I read that chapter and this is what it says,

"If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods”(gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery"

God asking to stone to death if someone try to turn you away from the God, this could be even if your brother, son or daughter, wife or your closest friend. In families sometimes brothers might ask such a thing or it could be friends too, so why God is asking to do such a harsh punishment if they pursued you with such a thing? Do you think it's the word of the real God?  

That wont do.   JESUS showed us we are NOT the judge of the law, we are just sinners who are saved and changed by grace.

We have all sinned. WE cannot be the judge of the law , we cannot take no mans life or anyones.   

Jesus has and does SHOW US HOW TO SEE the law.   We warn men, we do not however have any right to act the law of the letter out , we are not the JUDGE

GOD alone is and HE will bring the letter , the wrath against them.  not us.     Interfaith and the all inclusive message is a LIE .  ONLY JESUS saves

and I will continue to warn out against any one who tries and bring any concept that GOD must be in all religions.  HE AINT.   ONLY JESUS saves.  ONLY HE DOES

and this interfaith all inclusive is a religion of thieves and robbers, trying to say everyones individual path leads them to GOD or etc.

Its A LIE .   ONLY JESUS saves and Saved alone by JESUS will anyone SEE LIFE and not wrath.

11 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

That wont do.   JESUS showed us we are NOT the judge of the law, we are just sinners who are saved and changed by grace.

We have all sinned. WE cannot be the judge of the law , we cannot take no mans life or anyones.   

Jesus has and does SHOW US HOW TO SEE the law.   We warn men, we do not however have any right to act the law of the letter out , we are not the JUDGE

GOD alone is and HE will bring the letter , the wrath against them.  not us.     Interfaith and the all inclusive message is a LIE .  ONLY JESUS saves

and I will continue to warn out against any one who tries and bring any concept that GOD must be in all religions.  HE AINT.   ONLY JESUS saves.  ONLY HE DOES

and this interfaith all inclusive is a religion of thieves and robbers, trying to say everyones individual path leads them to GOD or etc.

Its A LIE .   ONLY JESUS saves and Saved alone by JESUS will anyone SEE LIFE and not wrath.

"You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people"

Means, God is clearly asking us to do it if our brother, sister or anyone does it. This has written by Moses prior to Jesus being on Earth. So people must have followed it in ancient times, don't you think? So these words could be even from demon or Satan, isn't it? or what could be your view?

Edited by DRaleigh

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

On 9/22/2017 at 3:29 PM, Willa said:

Act 7:38  LITV This is the one who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the Angel who spoke to him in Mount Sinai, and with our fathers, who received living Words to give to us,

Act 7:38  NKJV 'This is he who was in the assembly in the wilderness, with the messenger who is speaking to him in the mount Sinai, and with our fathers who did receive the living oracles to give to us;

Act 7:38  YLT "This is he who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the Angel who spoke to him on Mount Sinai, and with our fathers, the one who received the living oracles to give to us,

Church is used by ASV as well as KJV.  It is not the best word for translation.  Ecclesia is the word used and means an assembly that is called out or together, so assembly or congregation works better in translation.   The word Church came from the Greek Kurikon translated church and was not used here in Acts.

With all the different Bible translations we have floating around, it seems a hard task to choose the most accurate one. You might even question the fact of there being an accurate account of the Bible, aside from the original Hebrew Scrolls. Much of this confusion has come about because many modern day religious translators have attempted to interpret the Bible, instead of merely translating it. Therefore, when they translate the Bible they add, change or delete certain words to make it confirm to their religious doctrine. God was aware that this would happen and had John write, "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book: If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophesy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book." (Revelation 22:18-19). When King James had the Bible translated he appointed 54 scholars to do the work instead of religious people. This made it possible for him to change the form, from Hebrew and Greek to English, without changing the meaning. In other words he made the Bible say the exact same thing, only in another language. This in itself was a fulfillment of prophecy, "For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people" (Isaiah 28:11).