Bro.Tan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

If we think that Almighty God can be put in a box of our own puny human reasoning that cannot perceive things of the SPIRIT, then we better think again.  To stand in the place of being God's judge is a dangerous place to be.  Man is not more righteous than He, on the contrary we need to submit ourselves to Him, spirit, mind and body.  How do we know we are serving the right God......because His Son is the express image of the Father's being, so look at and receive the Son to know the Father.  God COMMANDS us to KNOW Him, not just to know ABOUT Him.  Until a person KNOWS Him they are bound for the lake of fire.  The Lord is to be feared.

• This is Worthy 1

Jesus said concerning Lazarus being tormented in hell, that even if someone came back from the dead to warn their loved ones not to go there, they still wouldn't believe him.........He was right wasn't He.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

12 hours ago, DRaleigh said:

Will that be a fair decision? A child born to a christian family will be influenced by their parents and strongly believe what their parents are believing. Similarly it would happened to the child born to a muslim, atheist or interfaith family. Besides, assume a child born to a atheist, buddhist or interfaith family to understand the truth of religions and read the Bible and come across with the following,

"If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods”(gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery" - I actually felt bad when I first read this, that's why I had to bring it for the discussion. 

And now assume if he read Quran to find the truth and if he across with the following, 

“Rocks and mountains would say to God’s Messenger (PBUH), ‘Peace be upon you, O Messenger of God!’”

The Foods that Glorify God:

“While eating together with God’s Noble Messenger (pbuh), we used to hear the food glorifying God.” 

He would think that both religions must not have the truth. Thereafter, he might completely ignore both religions as false, so why he must be in this eternal lake of fire? 

Then I see, God has time to speak to people from time to time and give visions (pastors around the world claim this), if he has time spend in that way then why is he not educating the people in a legitimate way and tell everyone the truth behind religions? Like I said, I don't have a doubt if my brother exist or not but I can't make the same statement about God because his existence is a mystery. Therefore, when we see these big issues, is it reasonable to have a destination like eternal lake of fire for a non follower ? 

I was a child raised in a non christain family.   My whole life was filled full of sin.

God by grace reached out to me.  OH He would have to any.   Its just man rejects.  

The reason any rejects Christ , and you can bank on this truth.  The reason any rejects Christ, is because they love their sin more than the Light.

All religions nor non religions focus on doing good works , focus on pride , focus on mans way.

Every single person born has or will do evil and plenty of it , the world cannot save itself,

Every mindset who does not know Christ , His or her God is self , no matter what God they pray to, its their way , their own good deeds they think saves them.

Most in their own religion are lukewarm.   many christains , many jews, many muslims.

IF one took , for example the Koran serious , dire serious,   then they would have fear.  because they have to have done more good than evil.

That fear , if one takes the Koran serious and not lukewarm as many do,  would seek out the one way to ensure its entry into heaven.   JIHAD pard.

you know it , and I know it.  

That is actually why the true muslim IS JIHADEST , I hate having to say that , cause that is dire evil, but true.

NOW,   if a real christain goes to the upmost extreme whole heart of following Christ .............that one becomes so love filled, so passive

not only would he harm no man...........PARD,  he would even PRAY FOR HIS OWN KILLERS TO HAVE LIFE.

BIG DIFFERENCE .   man cannot save , nor truly love man as GOD can show the true christain HOW TO.

and no man can save himself or any man.  ONLY CHRIST CAN and can change the hearts of the worst of men.  LIKE I ONCE WAS.  amen.

INTERFAITH is of satan , so is any other religion contrary to Christ , which sadly includes many of our own christain churches.

Ye must be born again.  AND if one truly is born again IN CHRIST ............its HIS EVERY SAYING THEY LOVE AND KEEP .  amen.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I was a child raised in a non christain family.   My whole life was filled full of sin.

God by grace reached out to me.  OH He would have to any.   Its just man rejects.  

The reason any rejects Christ , and you can bank on this truth.  The reason any rejects Christ, is because they love their sin more than the Light.

All religions nor non religions focus on doing good works , focus on pride , focus on mans way.

Every single person born has or will do evil and plenty of it , the world cannot save itself,

Every mindset who does not know Christ , His or her God is self , no matter what God they pray to, its their way , their own good deeds they think saves them.

Most in their own religion are lukewarm.   many christains , many jews, many muslims.

IF one took , for example the Koran serious , dire serious,   then they would have fear.  because they have to have done more good than evil.

That fear , if one takes the Koran serious and not lukewarm as many do,  would seek out the one way to ensure its entry into heaven.   JIHAD pard.

you know it , and I know it.  

That is actually why the true muslim IS JIHADEST , I hate having to say that , cause that is dire evil, but true.

NOW,   if a real christain goes to the upmost extreme whole heart of following Christ .............that one becomes so love filled, so passive

not only would he harm no man...........PARD,  he would even PRAY FOR HIS OWN KILLERS TO HAVE LIFE.

BIG DIFFERENCE .   man cannot save , nor truly love man as GOD can show the true christain HOW TO.

and no man can save himself or any man.  ONLY CHRIST CAN and can change the hearts of the worst of men.  LIKE I ONCE WAS.  amen.

INTERFAITH is of satan , so is any other religion contrary to Christ , which sadly includes many of our own christain churches.

Ye must be born again.  AND if one truly is born again IN CHRIST ............its HIS EVERY SAYING THEY LOVE AND KEEP .  amen.

Amen brother.........the Lord Jesus delivered me from my sins too and forgave me.....and He revealed the Father to me.....wave after wave of revealing the Father and reassuring my heart......I was crying tears of joy for days.  It's so true that no man can come to the Father but through Jesus.....it's Jesus who reveals the Father.  I'm so sorry for Muslims who are being deceived, it will not end well for them.  But you know, it's such a touching story about Ishmael and Hagar.......Ishmael means "God hears" and He heard the affliction of Hagar and Ishmael when they were cast out of Abraham's camp.......and it is true today that if a Muslim will call upon the name of the Lord, God will hear and save them....there is wonderful real hope for Muslims who repent.

• Thumbs Up 1

Song.....When I Call on Jesus by Nicole Mullen   

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

56 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Amen brother.........the Lord Jesus delivered me from my sins too and forgave me.....and He revealed the Father to me.....wave after wave of revealing the Father and reassuring my heart......I was crying tears of joy for days.  It's so true that no man can come to the Father but through Jesus.....it's Jesus who reveals the Father.  I'm so sorry for Muslims who are being deceived, it will not end well for them.  But you know, it's such a touching story about Ishmael and Hagar.......Ishmael means "God hears" and He heard the affliction of Hagar and Ishmael when they were cast out of Abraham's camp.......and it is true today that if a Muslim will call upon the name of the Lord, God will hear and save them....there is wonderful real hope for Muslims who repent.

AMEN SISTER SING IT TO THE HEAVENS .    you know what the difference between me before I came to Christ and the muslim or any who knows not Christ.

N         O        T        H         I         N     G.  we all evil and vile things without Christ .  THUS amen sister we hope they hear and repent too.  For GOD spared the worst of many

when he sent me Grace.  AND that is DEEP TRUTH . 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  395
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

How The Devil/Satan Deceiveth The Whole World

By deception to cause fear and tension in us, so to bleed us of life energy. This is the opposite of unconditional love.

As soon as you feel unfulfilled, unloved, needy, fearful, unjustified, stressed, and other forms of fear and tension, you have become satan's host.

Do not abide to anything other than unconditional love _ the first and second most important commandments.

If you abide by these commandments, satan has no grip on you to squeeze you dry.