Bro.Tan

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0

Brothers and sisters, there is violence, and wars, famine and earthquakes all over the planet today, and most people don't consider whats going on. They hear that we are in the "last days", but most do not consider or no that all this was foretold by the prophets and our Lord and savior Jesus christ. Lets go into Matthew 24:1  And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Before we get into how satan deceive the world lets take a look and see how bold the Devil is and what he controls , since the days of Jesus. Lets go into Luke 4: 3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. 4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. 5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. 7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. 8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

So we see that satan uses his power with the kingdom of the earth. Now think about what we just read, the Devil says, "all the Kingdom are his", and that he is worshiped by those to whom he gives power to. Now, if he asked the Lord to worship him, while he was in the flesh; what about the rest of us? Lets go into Revelation 12:And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 

Think about it, how does he deceive the whole world? Which means me, you and everyone else has been deceive at some point, for the scriptures did not say he deceive some of the world, or part of the world, but the whole world. Lets take a look and see how Satan used his power with these kingdoms. Lets go into Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. This places are the church, brothers and sisters. Lets go into Lule 22:52 Then Jesus said unto the chief priests, and captains of the temple, and the elders, which were come to him, Be ye come out, as against a thief, with swords and staves? 53 When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.

Did you notice it was the church people who came to arrest Jesus? They did the bidding for there "father" the Devil.  I know that ye are Abraham’s seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham’s children, ye would do the works of Abraham.  But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it (John 8:37-44)

• Loved it! 1

Now let us take a look and see what Satan/Devil/serpent/Dragon really looks like.

Most people make bold foolish statement and say I will spit in Satan eye, if he ever came in my face! We need to understand what and who we are dealing with, when talking about Satan. Lets go into some scripture and take a peek at what we are dealing with.

"And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire enfolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire. Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man. And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.

And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass. And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings. Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward." (Ezekiel 1:4-9)

These creators have four faces, four wings, feet like a calf, hands like men under their wings and they also look like burnt brass. What does burnt brass look like? What does anything look like burnt. It looks black. Why does it say they turned not when they went? It was no need for them to turn, remember they have four faces. They can look to the north, south, east and west at the same time. That is why they went forward without turning. Let's find out what they are called.

This is the living creature that I saw under the God of Israel by the river of Chebar; and I knew that they were the cherubim’s. Every one had four faces apiece, and every one four wings; and the likeness of the hands of a man was under their wings. (Ezekiel 10:20-21)

In the first chapter of Ezekiel we saw the Cherubim’s carrying Jesus around on His throne. Not a space ship as the status quo thinks. These were simply cherubim angels flying the Lord around. Is Satan a cherub angel? Well, let's find out.

The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God: Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee: With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures: (Ezekiel 28:1-3)

This is not an ordinary man, notice the clue. Thou are wiser than Daniel? The prince of Tyrus is a Gentile, how can he be wiser than Daniel when it comes to the word of God. Israel possesses the oracles/word of God. Remember that Satan is the god of the Gentiles that have not came under the commonwealth of Israel. This man is Satan; Satan is wiser than Daniel take a look.

Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.( Ezekiel 28: 12-13)

Do you recall the king of Tyrus in the Garden of Eden? I do recall the serpent which is called the devil and also Satan. Let's see who this really is.

Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. (Ezekiel 28:14-15)

Now we see this is not a man, but a cherub angel. In some cases the Lord calls angels men. But notice something; this cherub which is Satan had some authority. He actually was on the mountain of God, until he sinned. We should pay close attention to that. What happened when Satan sinned against God?

Take a look.

By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty; thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground; I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. (Ezekiel 28:16)

What happened when he got full of himself? He was thrown out. When the Lord blesses us with knowledge, wisdom and also understanding be careful not to get full of yourself and forget whose blessings it is and were it came from. It is the Lord's, not our own.

Edited by Bro.Tan

Lets take a look at some very important imformation Paul said in Ephesian 6:13-17 - Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

We must have the whole armor on, not half or one piece but all. The enemies’ weapon is bad doctrine; this bad doctrine is all around us. Our faith or belief in the Lord will protect us from all our enemies. How you might ask? By walking in righteousness, which is following the commandments, we will be at peace. Not only peace, if we endure to the end we will obtain salvation. As we have seen, we have an offensive weapon also. The sword of the spirit, which is the word of God. The word of God spoken in truth and in righteousness will defeat any enemy.

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12)

Now that we see what one must have to be protected, let's see how some of these evil spirits operate. Pay close attention and you will see that they operate through men in this case.

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. (Revelation 13:1-2)

This beast isn't Satan. This beast represents the entire Gentile dynasty. From Nebuchadnezzar to the ten nations that will make up the European Economic Community, which now I believe is call The Ten, that is gaining power at this very moment. Notice where the beast gets it power? The dragon which is Satan the devil gives this system its power.

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun and the moon under her feet and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: (Revelation 12:1)

This women represents Israel, this can be found in Genesis the 37th chapter verses 9-10.

"And she is with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born." (Revelation 12:2-4)

Note what's being said. "And behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads." In the 13th chapter of Revelation it stated the dragon gave the beast its power. This simply means Satan which is the dragon runs the Gentile dynasty or in other words he gave the beast his power.

In Daniel chapter 9 verse 26 you will see the children of the prince destroyed Jerusalem. Satan is the prince and the Gentiles are the children. The Gentiles destroyed Jerusalem in 70 a.d. headed up by the Roman General Titus.

Take another look at part of the verses above, this is Satan hard at work. "And the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born." This is what Satan is all about destruction. The child is Jesus; remember when He was born and the angel told Joseph to flee into Egypt because Herod sought the child's life? It wasn't Satan standing there himself; he tried to kill Jesus by the hand of Herod. Herod had no idea that Satan was behind this, his concern was his kingship. This is one reason you must try the spirits. How do you try the spirits? With the word of God. (EXAMPLE- Matthew 19:18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said,
Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,) so, what was Herod about to do? Commit murder.

8 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

There was NO CHURCH before the death of Jesus Christ!

Lets go into Acts 7: 37  This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear. 38 This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:

So the Lord started the church in Moses days brothers and sisters. I wish people would ask question first, so we won't assume things.

Every Sunday millions upon millions of people all over the world attend church services. To most it's an automatic occurrence and they have never given their actions a second thought. It probably would seem blasphemous for these people to change their day of worship, before obtaining any true knowledge. After all, this is the way of the world and has been so for some time. Nevertheless, the bible says that Satan has deceived the whole world (Revelation 12:9).

Many people fail to realize that Sunday is the first day of the week. This ignorance is due to the fact that Monday is the first work/school day in most countries. However, Sunday is actually the first day of the week and Saturday is the seventh day. Any calendar, dictionary or encyclopedia will prove this fact. Some will argue that it's impossible to know which day is which. Some people believe the days have changed over time. However, the bible speaks of a seven day week and we still live according to this rule today. This is no accident.

Past nations have even tried to shorten and lengthen God's weekly institution, but of course they failed. Man has also
come up with names (after pagan gods) for the days, but it is no coincidence that each day is still known by its perspective number (1-7). God has not allowed the days of the week to be altered over the centuries. Even during the sixteenth century when the world adopted our present calendar, the Gregorian, the days of the week did not change.

Others will say that it really doesn't matter what day you attend church. "You should worship God everyday" or "everyday is the Sabbath day," they will zealously proclaim. Well, why has the world set aside Sunday as it's day of worship (there is a reason, which we will discuss later) instead of any and every day? Sure you should do well and think about God every day, but everyday cannot be the Sabbath day. God in his wisdom knew that man would be consumed with his daily activities. Therefore, he set one day aside for man to come together and worship him. The Sabbath begins at sundown Friday and last until sundown Saturday. (Each day starts in the evening, instead of at midnight, because we can't have morning and midnight at the same time"and the evening and morning were the fifth day" Genesis 1:23). The entire bible stresses that it is of utmost importance that we observe (attend church) the Lord's Sabbath, the seventh (7th) day. It really does matter. In the scriptures its written Proverbs 15: 32 He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding. 33 The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.42
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

This beast isn't Satan. This beast represents the entire Gentile dynasty. From Nebuchadnezzar to the ten nations that will make up the European Economic Community, which now I believe is call The Ten, that is gaining power at this very moment. Notice where the beast gets it power? The dragon which is Satan the devil gives this system its power.

That is the only thing I have told others that I have not yet seen.    The TEN.   Where did you find this.

I need to research this .    All the signs are in fullswing.    Even got rfid on the move.  But I had not yet seen the ten kings.

THIS might be it.    Where can I find this information. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.42
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

Every Sunday millions upon millions of people all over the world attend church services. To most it's an automatic occurrence and they have never given their actions a second thought. It probably would seem blasphemous for these people to change their day of worship, before obtaining any true knowledge. After all, this is the way of the world and has been so for some time. Nevertheless, the bible says that Satan has deceived the whole world (Revelation 12:9).

Many people fail to realize that Sunday is the first day of the week. This ignorance is due to the fact that Monday is the first work/school day in most countries. However, Sunday is actually the first day of the week and Saturday is the seventh day. Any calendar, dictionary or encyclopedia will prove this fact. Some will argue that it's impossible to know which day is which. Some people believe the days have changed over time. However, the bible speaks of a seven day week and we still live according to this rule today. This is no accident.

Past nations have even tried to shorten and lengthen God's weekly institution, but of course they failed. Man has also
come up with names (after pagan gods) for the days, but it is no coincidence that each day is still known by its perspective number (1-7). God has not allowed the days of the week to be altered over the centuries. Even during the sixteenth century when the world adopted our present calendar, the Gregorian, the days of the week did not change.

Others will say that it really doesn't matter what day you attend church. "You should worship God everyday" or "everyday is the Sabbath day," they will zealously proclaim. Well, why has the world set aside Sunday as it's day of worship (there is a reason, which we will discuss later) instead of any and every day? Sure you should do well and think about God every day, but everyday cannot be the Sabbath day. God in his wisdom knew that man would be consumed with his daily activities. Therefore, he set one day aside for man to come together and worship him. The Sabbath begins at sundown Friday and last until sundown Saturday. (Each day starts in the evening, instead of at midnight, because we can't have morning and midnight at the same time"and the evening and morning were the fifth day" Genesis 1:23). The entire bible stresses that it is of utmost importance that we observe (attend church) the Lord's Sabbath, the seventh (7th) day. It really does matter. In the scriptures its written Proverbs 15: 32 He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding. 33 The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.

So long as you don't try and say its the mark of the beast .   Please don't .    Cause the mark of the beast its all tied into BUYING and SELLING.   LETS NOT

take what is GODS and ever give it to the beast system.   Remember we are not even our own.  WE have been bought at a price.  Our body is not even our own.

SO to one and all..............don't stick that thing in or on GODS temple .  Its willfull sin and its death.   It shows where our trust is .   I don't need

the beast system which utterly hates GOD , to put something in GODS temple so I can eat , buy or sell.   Don't sell out to the beast system.

Now so long as you don't sunday worship is the mark of the beast.     Let pual holler loudly.......let no man judge you in meat , drink , or Sabbath day etc.

But, I am all for celebrating Sabbath with you on fri to sat.    But lets not condemn anyone who goes to church on sunday .

Them churches have enough REAL SIN we gotta warn out about.    How bout helping me warn out against the devils relgion of the all inclusive interfaith

or that wicked sorry false prosperity gospel.   Give me an hearty agreement .   See because the love of money is the root of all evil. 

• Loved it! 2

7 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

The word "church" in Greek is the word ekklēsia , which means "assembly" or congregation. Only the King James uses the exact word "church" though; the other translations use assembly  or congregation.

The thing though is that the assembly that was in the wilderness for 40 years was not the Church as we know today: that was kept a secret until Pentecost:

"Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh I do my share on behalf of His body, which is the church, in filling up what is lacking in Christ’s afflictions. Of this church I was made a minister according to the stewardship from God bestowed on me for your benefit, so that I might fully carry out the preaching of the word of God, that is, the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints, to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. We proclaim Him, admonishing every man and teaching every man with all wisdom, so that we may present every man complete in Christ. For this purpose also I labor, striving according to His power, which mightily works within me. " (Colossians 1:24-29, NASB, emphasis mine)

In several places in the NT, Paul states and restates that the Church was "a mystery" (secret) that was now being revealed by the Lord:

- Ephesians 3:3-4

- Colossians 1:26-27

- Romans 16:25

- 1 Corinthians 2:7-8

It becomes evident that the assembly back in Moses' day and the Church now are not the same thing. The Lord could not start the Church back then, as it could not begin until the sacrifice of the Messiah was made at Calvary.

I don’t know your nationality, but what you have to understand is that every word that was written in the Bible was written by an Israelite. For what purpose did the Lord choose the children of Israel? (Exodus 19: 1-6) Let's look at the 5th & 6th vs.; "Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: (6th vs.) and ye shall be unto me a Kingdom of Priest, and a holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel."

The lord have not changed his ways. For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed (Malachi 3:6) or Hebrews 13:8  Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

If you are a Gentile or from any other nation, and you are being taught by another Gentile or nation, who have not been taught by a Hebrew Israelite, (who keeps the commandments, statues and judgments), then there’s going to be a lot of miss understanding and miss leading. The question is How can one who is not of the lineage of Israel, become partakers of the covenant of God? Lets take a look into (Ephesians 2:11-22) let’s look at the 11th through 13th verses. "Wherefore remember, that ye being in the time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called uncircumcision by that which is called the circumcision in the flesh made by hands; (12th vs.) That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenant of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: (13th vs.) But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ."

Now, Paul said in Romans 2:7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: 8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, 9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; 10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: 11 For there is no respect of persons with God. 12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; 13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified

The foundation of the church started in the wilderness on the seventh day of the week, Stephen mention that in Acts 7:38 - This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:

So understand that the Bible tell us that church is the children of Israel, they have the oracles of God.  Romans 3: 1 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?  2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God

26 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Yes and some of it was written under the Old Covenant mainly to Israel and some of it was written under the New Covenant mainly to believing Israel and believing Gentiles i.e. the Church. To confuse those two Covenants will lead to a confused theology. 

Peter said in 2Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Peter is letting us know that the Old Testament is more surer then the New Testament. Let see how Paul word it in Ephesians 2: 19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; 20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone

Israel brought the Gentiles and others nation into this word of God, not the other way around. Now Israel been in captivity around the world, because of not obeying the word of God...look at the world today. The Lord will bring Israel back as a nation of people and his will, will be done. Lets go into Deuteronomy 30: And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven theeAnd shalt return unto the Lord thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soulThat then the Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath scattered theeIf any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the Lord thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee: This world as a whole do not understand how this thing goes with the Lord.