WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,305
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., said Monday that tax reform should be easier to pass than healthcare reform, which has no clear path forward after it failed in the Senate.

"I believe it's going to be far easier for us to do tax reform than it was, say, for healthcare reform," Ryan told CNN during a town hall in Racine, Wisconsin. He pointed specifically to the inability to include measures in the healthcare bill because of Senate rules, including medical liability reform and interstate shopping.

"Tax reform is different," he said. [ Source (Read More...) ]

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

WorthyNews:Paul Ryan: Tax reform 'far easier' to pass than healthcare

In other news, the rearrangement of the deck chairs on The Titanic is coming along swimmingly, thank you.

Blessings,

-Ed

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

4 hours ago, WorthyNewsBot said:

(Worthy News) - House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., said Monday that tax reform should be easier to pass than healthcare reform, which has no clear path forward after it failed in the Senate.

"I believe it's going to be far easier for us to do tax reform than it was, say, for healthcare reform," Ryan told CNN during a town hall in Racine, Wisconsin. He pointed specifically to the inability to include measures in the healthcare bill because of Senate rules, including medical liability reform and interstate shopping.

"Tax reform is different," he said. [ Source (Read More...) ]

View the full article

If I hear one more political speak about "interstate shopping of insurance" I think my head might explode.  There are currently zero/zilch/none/nada Federal regulations or laws that stop the sale of insurance across state lines.  Differing state regulations and the lack of a established network of providers are the main factors affecting this.  There is nothing the Fed Govt could do except force states to change their regulations.  And that is the last thing any one who even remotely calls themselves "right" or "conservative" should be thinking is a good thing. 

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,772
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

12 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

In other news, the rearrangement of the deck chairs on The Titanic is coming along swimmingly, thank you.

Blessings,

-Ed

Your welcome!  At least we know that the anchor of our souls is ready to save us from all this world! :)  

I should do a series of devotions based on the Titanic!  Thanks for reminding me! ;)

BTW -- I'm expecting another "Russian" development hit piece after the speech last night, and Trump's rally tonight.  If it happens, you read it here first!  LOL! ;)  

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

12 minutes ago, George said:

Your welcome!  At least we know that the anchor of our souls is ready to save us from all this world! :)  

I should do a series of devotions based on the Titanic!  Thanks for reminding me! ;)

BTW -- I'm expecting another "Russian" development hit piece after the speech last night, and Trump's rally tonight.  If it happens, you read it here first!  LOL! ;)  

Dueling diversions!  Russia vs war (be it with NK or in Afghanistan).  Either way keep the people's eyes on the shiny object. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

17 minutes ago, George said:

Amen!

Blessings,

-Ed