• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Running Gator said:

Though I do feel it is important to let those who are not that stumble upon this forum know that not every Christian has to be a far right wing person

Yes. That is why I say the things I say. Not so much to change anyone's view. But to show that not all of us Christians belong to the "right". :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, Running Gator said:

Yes, every time I hear someone talk about the mistreatment of Christians in this country I shake my head and think to myself these people need to get out more

Yeah you're the only one who knows about what goes on the world??   What is it with this attitude you take on the board that everyone else is stupid and you're the only one who knows what is going on???   The arrogance is really getting old.   Lot's of us have been around the world  and in other countries and are quite familiar with the poverty and oppression and the persecution Christians are facing in other countries.   You do not know us or what we are familiar with and so you need to dispense with your arrogant, cynical assumptions about us. 

We are not pretending that we are the most persecuted people on earth.  But the persecution that is happening in other countries started in similar ways to what we are seeing here.   The gradual mindset of hostility to anyone who is a truly committed follower of Jesus and holds to that view without compromise is offensive to the world.    And we are seeing the temperature rise to the point that Christians and Christianity are being labeled as hate groups, are being compared to Nazism, that Christianity is racist and bigoted.  Christians who dare to follow Christian principles in their businesses or on their jobs are being fired and or prosecuted and the list goes on.  

There are attacks being waged in this country and it is only going to get worse. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

The leftists on this board are willfully blinded. Worse, they seem to dominate the news boards. That's why I think my time on Worthy is drawing to a close. The day is far spent, the night draws near, and I simply don't have the time (nor the inclination) to engage them in their unending liberal argle-bargle.

Party on, kids.

42 minutes ago, John Robinson said:

The leftists on this board are willfully blinded.

Leftist? On the board? Where? Where are they? I wish they would come out. I feel so alone here except for a few allies(and you know who you are). Dominate the news boards? Again I would like to know where? :noidea:

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

And we are seeing the temperature rise to the point that Christians and Christianity are being labeled as hate groups, are being compared to Nazism, that Christianity is racist and bigoted. 

If your Christian group is being labeled a hate group. Then I think you need to take a look at your group. 

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

If your Christian group is being labeled a hate group. Then I think you need to take a look at your group. 

I am talking about what the Left is saying about Christianity as a whole and that has been on the news more than once.   Those kinds of lies and libels reveal the character of liberals.

38 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I am talking about what the Left is saying about Christianity as a whole and that has been on the news more than once. 

Well I keep hearing this sort of thing being said on here, but I never seem to come across it. Where on the news is the Left saying that Christians are a hate group? I would like to read it for myself and see just why nearly everyone on this forum is waging a war against the Left for. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

4 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Well I keep hearing this sort of thing being said on here, but I never seem to come across it. Where on the news is the Left saying that Christians are a hate group? I would like to read it for myself and see just why nearly everyone on this forum is waging a war against the Left for. 

The second link is a blog, but its about an article on cnn, that had a map listing hate groups including many Christian organizations simply because of their views about gays and abortion. The original cnn story changed their title after an uproar. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/17/us/hate-groups-us-map-trnd/index.html

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/liberal-law-center-demonizes-christian-foes-of-lgbtq-agenda-as-hate-groups

And here is a media article (kansas newspaper) that shows a map listing the hate groups and how one is suing regarding it. 

http://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article169654672.html

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/apple-gives-1-million-to-liberal-legal-group-behind-hate-list

See, even big corporations support the groups calling Christians hate groups.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

3 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I don't know why it seem that every political topic leads to the subject of abortion? What on Earth would the Right fight for if there was no abortion? Or better said, what would they fight for if abortion became illegal? Because there seems to be this notion that abortion won't happen if it is illegal.  

Of all the political topics,  any support of murdering infants would be at the top. If I agreed with the left on every topic but this I would still vote against them.  

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

Absolutely amazing..................................smh:th_frusty: