• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

I've seen "Christian" leftists make common cause with those who revile the Word of the living God (aka Democrats and their ilk), and although I don't understand why they do, I'm just thankful I won't be the one having to explain to the Lord why unfettered abortion, perverted sex, "liberation theology" and so on is Just Swell. I have a feeling He's not gonna buy it.

Edited by John Robinson

Guest shiloh357
40 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Well I keep hearing this sort of thing being said on here, but I never seem to come across it. Where on the news is the Left saying that Christians are a hate group? I would like to read it for myself and see just why nearly everyone on this forum is waging a war against the Left for. 

To add to what Jade already posted:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/10/harvard-professor-start-treating-christians-nazis/

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2017/08/24/christians-furious-as-blacklist-of-hate-groups-lists-evangelicals-in-with-neo-nazis-and-the-kkk.html

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/august/cnn-publishes-map-of-hate-groups-which-includes-christian-orgs

Modern Liberalism is Antichrist to the core.

14 minutes ago, John Robinson said:

and although I don't understand why they do,

I know why. They do so because [1] they are enemic and weak(no commitment to studying Gods words) forever learning,never coming to the knowledge of Christ  or [2] they just have a godly appearance no power thereof. [3]They are false converts.

There is one thing that I try to remind myself daily and that is to glorify Christ in all things. I fall short . We all do. But do I agree with flat out obvious wickedness? No. Do I agree with murdering babies and perverted sexual identities or activity? No. Heck no!! It is iniquity to the Sovereign Lord I honor and praise!

Christ is not a liberal nor does he call his flock to liberalism which is wicked.

Edited by Guest

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

Well. This has all been very interesting. I see I have some links to look up and study. May even open the way for a new topic. So I better get at it. :mgdetective:

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,739
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

4 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I don't know why it seem that every political topic leads to the subject of abortion? What on Earth would the Right fight for if there was no abortion? Or better said, what would they fight for if abortion became illegal? Because there seems to be this notion that abortion won't happen if it is illegal.  

Then I said --

4 hours ago, George said:

@LadyKay , at least you know the decision of your choices based on the Word of God, so you have no excuse when you see God.

I said this in reference to some animosity that you seem to have against the Pro-Life movement.

3 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Well I am not really sure what you mean by no excuse. I feel that if God called me home right now I would be ready to go. :angel2:

I wasn't questioning your salvation in any way.  I was referring to what the Bible clearly points out about a LIFE and DEATH issue -- it's more than a LEFT - RIGHT issue.

Psalms 139:13-14  For you formed my inmost being. You knit me together in my mother’s womb.   I will give thanks to you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful. My soul knows that very well. 

Proverbs 24:11-12  Rescue those who are being led away to death! Indeed, hold back those who are staggering to the slaughter!  If you say, “Behold, we didn’t know this;” doesn’t he who weighs the hearts consider it? He who keeps your soul, doesn’t he know it? Shall he not render to every man according to his work?

Isaiah 5:20  Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

The Scriptures are pretty clear about life in the womb and I merely was pointing out what God expects out of us from the Bible and how the "pro-choice" argument is actually one of the descriptions of the "Laodicean church" and God's judgment toward the Laodicean Church is harsh.  

Your brother in the Lord with much agape love,

George

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, George said:

I said this in reference to some animosity that you seem to have against the Pro-Life movement.

I just think we need a better way to fight abortion. Then just electing people who say they are against it.  Anyway, this whole topic seems to have gone off the rails somewhere. I can only address one issue at a time and right now I am on the "hate group" issue. Maybe I will get back the the "abortion, pro-life, pro- choice" issue at a later time. 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, hmbld said:

Of all the political topics,  any support of murdering infants would be at the top. If I agreed with the left on every topic but this I would still vote against them.  

In my opinion this is why we have what some call the "uni-party" and there is no party outside of the Libertarians that support fiscal conservatives and smaller government.  For 30 plus years abortion has been the "one issue" to rule all other issues.  So for the last 25 years fiscal liberals have been running under the pro-life banner and have taken over the government. 

Thus we have out of control spending and an ever growing government taking away more and more freedoms...and abortion is at the same rate it was 2 years after RvW. 

Perhaps it is time to try something new...just a thought. 

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,739
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

7 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

Perhaps it is time to try something new...just a thought. 

How about a Kingdom to come! :)   I'm sure that when the Lord returns and rules with a Rod of Iron this will be a non-issue in the Kingdom! :)

1 minute ago, George said:

How about a Kingdom to come! :)   I'm sure that when the Lord returns and rules with a Rod of Iron this will be a non-issue in the Kingdom! :)

There will be a not of non-issues when the Lord returns!  

I won't be up at night wondering if my Gators will be good or not!  :laugh:

8 minutes ago, George said:

On a more serious note, will God need to rule with a Rod of Iron?   This is wayyyyy off topic but it has always been my understanding that after the 2nd coming and we are with God in paradise the possibility of sin will not exist for us.

Am I off base on that?