• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

You use guilt to bash someone instead of using bible doctrine to correct. 

The evil of the devil 'incarnate' on earth in the roman system was exposed centuries ago,   and actually ever since it was founded in the first few centuries.  It has destroyed more lives and souls and always seeks to keep little children from ever finding the kingdom of heaven - and it's converts become twice the son of the devil as its promoters. 

i.e.  it is totally evil,  as is accepting it or promoting it.   All of its practices are anti-christ and anti-Scripture in practice and in the way they are taught,   each and every one.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

4 hours ago, simplejeff said:

The evil of the devil 'incarnate' on earth in the roman system was exposed centuries ago,   and actually ever since it was founded in the first few centuries.  It has destroyed more lives and souls and always seeks to keep little children from ever finding the kingdom of heaven - and it's converts become twice the son of the devil as its promoters. 

i.e.  it is totally evil,  as is accepting it or promoting it.   All of its practices are anti-christ and anti-Scripture in practice and in the way they are taught,   each and every one.

What evidence do you have. Yes there are parts of catholic church that had doctrine that I disagree.  But to say they keep people from heaven you go over board. Without the Catholic church there's no protestant church. 

• Praise God! 1

On Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 6:35 PM, spiderman1917 said:

Catholics aren't Romanites by the way.  

Romanites are fossil resins...be careful when you misuse words...it harms your credibility

There are many catholic saved. They are reading bible verses and using them to accuse others falsely. I am not Catholic.  But many catholic are born of God. And love Jesus.  If you believe Jesus died on the cross for sin. Then your justified even if you think the Lord supper is necessary. You don't need perfect doctrine to be saved but to believe in the son of God.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/21/2017 at 10:06 AM, Wayne222 said:

There are many catholic saved. They are reading bible verses and using them to accuse others falsely. I am not Catholic.  But many catholic are born of God. And love Jesus.  If you believe Jesus died on the cross for sin. Then your justified even if you think the Lord supper is necessary. You don't need perfect doctrine to be saved but to believe in the son of God.

The point is do they trust in Christ ALONE ALONE for their sins, if not they are Lord Lord types.

Mat 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

58 minutes ago, Robert William said:

The point is do they trust in Christ ALONE ALONE for their sins, if not they are Lord Lord types.

Mat 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I think your miss interpret those verses. Thats talking about those who call Jesus Lord and live in sin. If one believes in Jesus as lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. Then they are trusting in Jesus alone.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Robert William said:

3 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

I think your miss interpret those verses. Thats talking about those who call Jesus Lord and live in sin.

"Many will say" referred to by Jesus do live in sin,  but they don't think they do - they think somehow they got saved, believing as multitudes do today that they don't have to repent,  and that they are "certainly" going to heaven.....  Jesus tells them nope,  bye.  forever.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/8/2017 at 12:01 AM, spiderman1917 said:

Scripture says what is necessary to believe to be saved.  The Catholic Church teaches what the Bible says is necessary for salvation.

Negative, Rome preaches a false gospel of salvation by works.

On 9/14/2017 at 2:05 PM, spiderman1917 said:

The Church never preached that we are saved by works.  The Church teaches we are saved by grace.

You destroyed your credibility

You really ought to learn what you are talking about before judging and condemning others.

I've been to plenty of Catholic masses.  They read from the Gospels at every Mass.  They follow the same Gospel as you.

I'm not Catholic but like to pray in Catholic Churches and sometimes attend Mass.

A Catholic could argue that you follow another Gospel when you preach the erroneous teaching that a belief must be found in the Bible to be true.

The sin of idolatry reins in the Romanite religion, I have seen this current Pope bow and pray to a statue of Mary, that breaks the first and second Commandments.

Exo 20:1  And God spoke all these words, saying,
Exo 20:2  "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.
Exo 20:3  "You shall have no other gods before me.
Exo 20:4  "You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
Exo 20:5  You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me,
Exo 20:6  but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

On 10/25/2017 at 8:03 PM, Robert William said:

The sin of idolatry reins in the Romanite religion, I have seen this current Pope bow and pray to a statue of Mary, that breaks the first and second Commandments.

Exo 20:1  And God spoke all these words, saying,
Exo 20:2  "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.
Exo 20:3  "You shall have no other gods before me.
Exo 20:4  "You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
Exo 20:5  You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me,
Exo 20:6  but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Spiderman the Romanite knows it's true but does not give a rats behind about TRUTH!

Guest shiloh357
On 10/22/2017 at 7:56 PM, Wayne222 said:

I think your miss interpret those verses. Thats talking about those who call Jesus Lord and live in sin. If one believes in Jesus as lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. Then they are trusting in Jesus alone.

Not necessarily.