• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

On 10/23/2017 at 2:03 AM, simplejeff said:

"Many will say" referred to by Jesus do live in sin,  but they don't think they do - they think somehow they got saved, believing as multitudes do today that they don't have to repent,  and that they are "certainly" going to heaven.....  Jesus tells them nope,  bye.  forever.

And the word 'iniquity' is often translated LAWLESSNESS. Those that sneer at the Commandments and the Law given to us by Yeshua - the WORD.

People that look down their noses at the RCC do not realize their 'reformed' religion is laced thru and thru with RCC doctrines.

Ishtar (easter), Queen of Heaven/Semiramis and Nimrod. X-mas SUN-day worship and SUN worship day of Dec 25th. 

RCC calls Mary (Miriam) 'the queen of heaven' and some worship her. However, there are many saved in all denominations and the Lord looks at the heart. RCC changed the Sabbath to the 'lord's day' (sun-day) and wrote all about it and crowed over the protestants about it. They said obviously the reformed protestants accept Rome's Authority. Read about it all, it is public domain.

Do not be too quick to judge. I have seen on TBN many that think they are 'pope' of their particular denomination. 

I do not hold with anyone that thinks they are a pope. However, in this darkening age, keep a weather eye open and watch what the RC Pope is doing and saying today!

Edited by Justin Adams

I will sadly add that there is so little love shown on this site towards those of differing backgrounds and denominations. I have just been told that the Roman Church is not christian and the Eastern church is not either. Therefore all the millions in these assemblies are to be eviscerated verbally on sight. How positively wicked. Evil incarnate among us.

The noveau doctrinally shakey modern denominations preach so readily of their perfect understanding but do not seem to have any of the Spirit that should unite and make the people come to them.

I am not speaking of the world-wide movement to make us all one cuddly set of make-believe believers either. I am speaking to a growing set of circumstances that appear to be borderline inquisitions. This I expect because we are told to look out for it.

The all-inclusive brand is just as bad as the ones that on the one hand say your are not of the Spirit of God, and on the other, act as if God needs them to police His church. Really odd that. Dichotomy en extremis.

12 hours ago, KiwiChristian said:

After all, God hates certain PEOPLE.

That is a dangerous thing to say. Our perfect God hates sin and cannot look upon it. If His little finger were to breach any one of our 'faithful' assemblies the place would be instantly incinerated.

Yeshuah came from the Father, Yahweh, to allow us the privilege of repentance and approaching the Father's Throne. We are not called to hate any but the filthy garments of sinners. There are too many on here that would welcome back the inquisition I think.

We must not step over the line from LIGHT into LEAVEN and judge as if we were the Lord. If we do cross that line, then we are in darkness and there is no light in us. Yeshuah said He was the LIGHT of men. We should thus be so ourselves.

We should warn others with humility and gentleness, always seeking The Way of Salvation for them.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

13 hours ago, KiwiChristian said:

Yes, i dont know i agree with it, though.

Nothing wrong with hating people if it is righteous hatred. 

After all, God hates certain PEOPLE.

Jesus is the buffer zone, when people loose their way, people are treated as prodigal sons and daughters.

hatred, revenge etc. is God business.

Edited by BeyondET
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

21 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

That is a dangerous thing to say. Our perfect God hates sin and cannot look upon it. If His little finger were to breach any one of our 'faithful' assemblies the place would be instantly incinerated.

Yeshuah came from the Father, Yahweh, to allow us the privilege of repentance and approaching the Father's Throne. We are not called to hate any but the filthy garments of sinners. There are too many on here that would welcome back the inquisition I think.

We must not step over the line from LIGHT into LEAVEN and judge as if we were the Lord. If we do cross that line, then we are in darkness and there is no light in us. Yeshuah said He was the LIGHT of men. We should thus be so ourselves.

We should warn others with humility and gentleness, always seeking The Way of Salvation for them.

Please quote Romans 9:13, psalm 11:5, Psalm 5:5, Prov. 6:16-19, Hosea 9:15

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 9/10/2017 at 7:16 AM, Cobalt1959 said:

How many Catholics, or Mormons, or Seventh Day Adventists, or Jehovah's Witnesses do you think you have delivered with these threads?

Why ask ?  How many of anybody, any group, and any non-group,  have EVER been delivered by forums ?  (hint: none; zip, zero, not one) so far anyway, after years of asking if there was anyone at all.......

However,  must confusion, yes, yes indeed.....  (go ahead, search all the forums, all the threads.... )

• Thumbs Up 1