• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, Blue Moon said:

Speaking of Radio talk show hosts, (sorry to get off topic a little), does anyone know who the radio talk show host was (around the mid 80's - I don't know how long he was on before or after that time frame), because after I moved east from Texas, I never heard him again, but I listened to him for almost two years while there. I know his show was nationally broadcast. He was a Walter Martin type (although I've never heard Walter Martin) - spoke against cults/the occult. His personality was abrasive. It always struck me that something wasn't right about his theology. He wrote a fiction book, maybe a few. I think, but am not sure, that he was accused of falsifying information for sensationalism. Anyone know who that was?

I remembered - Bob Larson was the talk show host, and "Talk Back" was his show. A fairly controversial figure.

Thank you for this brief interruption. Now, back to our topic. ;)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

I've enjoyed Walter Martin's "Kingdom of the Cults" book for years as a reference, and have passed along a several copies. Recently acquired "Kingdom of the Occult" and an older copy of "Walter Marttin's Cults Reference Bible."

All of these false religions will one day come together as one and serve the Antichrist.
Funny thing seeing some of the same cultic mind think over the years synergistically working it's way into much of Christendom too.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

12 minutes ago, B3L13v3R said:

I've enjoyed Walter Martin's "Kingdom of the Cults" book for years as a reference, and have passed along a several copies. Recently acquired "Kingdom of the Occult" and an older copy of "Walter Marttin's Cults Reference Bible."

All of these false religions will one day come together as one and serve the Antichrist.
Funny thing seeing some of the same cultic mind think over the years synergistically working it's way into much of Christendom too.

He leadeth me, davida and a few others that I know of will tell you this too.    These false religions are coming together , its began.  Interfaith rome led

from the different religions to the different faiths........Rome is calling all home in the all inclusive interfaith religion for world peace leads to the wicked one who by PEACE

shall destroy many.   All inclusive aint just in the churches, its in the media , minds of men gone wrong , politics, its just going out of control and will get worse .

Soon in the name of world peace its concepts will be made law , no tolerance for any not united in all inclusive.   Its not good at all.   And more and more

will keep going under its spell.