• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

On 8/27/2017 at 2:19 PM, LPTSTR said:

You are clearly pharisee in Luke 18:9-14.
I am nit taking it out of context.  You are woman and if the Bible tells woman shall not teach or have authority over man then that's it You dont teach here. Full stop. Not only are you teaching man but you are also looking down on me like this pharisee looked down on tax collector. You are assuming to have authority over me right now.

But I want you to remember that it was not man who was deceived but woman who then also deceived man. Man is not created of woman but woman of man.

You are only here to be some one. but you still havent answered my question. (I have edited my original post to make my question more clear.)

Oh. Big Foul.. warning... Satan hates women God put emnity between women and Satan. Sounds like a pure ugly spirit attatched to your doctrin. Women prophicied in the church according to Paul by the Lords Spirit and blessing. Notice the authority in the church given to prophecy.. the Lords Holy Spirit isn't gender limited. women recieved the Spirit at penticost.

You may want to find the shorts cause you have some wires crossed and your sparks to flames are showing.

Flesh( male parts) do not have authority over Christ in Women. women of God do not have to submit to satan or flesh. The man says obey me cause i am a fleshly man given authority over you. Women of God says, No:) I obey Christ in me.

I would guess you dont have a wife cause all the God annointed, God appointed female servants of Christ in your church are praying. Oh gracious and merciful Lord Please do not give that hateful man a wife till you humble his spirit and fill him with your love.

Edited by Reinitin

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

On 08/27/2017 at 11:49 PM, Your closest friendnt said:

he did with me, for twenty years,

What did he do?

On 08/27/2017 at 11:52 PM, hmbld said:

This may be common.  Tell me, did this happen while you stopped getting His Word in you, either by no longer reading the bible or going to church?

Press in to Him, get alone with Him, determine your priorities, what could be more important than eternal things?

It happened because I never received any prayer answers. I started to doubt and care less and also reald less bible. In bible, God always has power. But in real life he doesnt. So to answer your 2nd question. Eternal life is most important. But first I need to find out if God actually exists or not. By reading the Bible I would say yes He exists but the fact that in real life there is no miracles tell that He doesnt exists. And if God doesnt exist then Bible and Christianity is nothing more than just a good moral standard.

On 08/28/2017 at 0:06 AM, GandalfTheWise said:

They followed Him across the lake and found Him.  In my opinion, Jesus was differentiating between those who were flocking to Him for the signs, novelty, seeing Him as a conquering Messiah who would overthrow the Romans, and a promise of bread from heaven, but who had no real interest in Him

But then basically I still have no guarantee that I am not one of them...

On 08/29/2017 at 2:31 AM, Reinitin said:

Oh. Big Foul.. warning... Satan hates women God put emnity between women and Satan. Sounds like a pure ugly spirit attatched to your doctrin. Women prophicied in the church according to Paul by the Lords Spirit and blessing. Notice the authority in the church given to prophecy.. the Lords Holy Spirit isn't gender limited. women recieved the Spirit at penticost.

You may want to find the shorts cause you have some wires crossed and your sparks to flames are showing.

Flesh( male parts) do not have authority over Christ in Women. women of God do not have to submit to satan or flesh. The man says obey me cause i am a fleshly man given authority over you. Women of God says, No:) I obey Christ in me.

I would guess you dont have a wife cause all the God annointed, God appointed female servants of Christ in your church are praying. Oh gracious and merciful Lord Please do not give that hateful man a wife till you humble his spirit and fill him with your love.

Could you please explain me, why is it ok when she attacks me first, but why am I not allowed to stan up for myself?
Why do you so kindly accept all the offences that she says to me as if they were no offances at all?

1 Samuel 2:25 If one person sins against another, God[a] may mediate for the offender; but if anyone sins against the Lord, who will intercede for them?” His sons, however, did not listen to their father’s rebuke, for it was the Lord’s will to put them to death.

I am just wondering.... In this verse we see that son did not repent because God wanted to kill him. I have kinda the same situation. I know what is right to do but I am not interested in doing that. Ciuld it be because Lord wants to put me also to death? And thats why I have not turned from my disappoibtment? Because His will is to kill me just like the son mentioned above was planned to be put to death?

And the should I try repent of it at all? Because if it is the Lords will to put me to death then trying to be good would just be fighting against the will of the God for my life which is the lake of fire.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,778
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, LPTSTR said:

1 Samuel 2:25 If one person sins against another, God[a] may mediate for the offender; but if anyone sins against the Lord, who will intercede for them?” His sons, however, did not listen to their father’s rebuke, for it was the Lord’s will to put them to death.

I am just wondering.... In this verse we see that son did not repent because God wanted to kill him. I have kinda the same situation. I know what is right to do but I am not interested in doing that. Ciuld it be because Lord wants to put me also to death? And thats why I have not turned from my disappoibtment? Because His will is to kill me just like the son mentioned above was planned to be put to death?

And the should I try repent of it at all? Because if it is the Lords will to put me to death then trying to be good would just be fighting against the will of the God for my life which is the lake of fire.

Hope that you are not going to misanderdant me, but you should check the calendar and see in what year you live in. 

This passage has nothing to do with us today, this was for that time and for their situation, long time before JESUS CHRIST. 

It was in the old Covenant between the Jews and their Lord God. 

Today hope that you know we are in the New Covenant, and there is not anymore jews and Gentiles, and we are all under the Authority of Jesus Christ, you have to say Jesus Christ, all the time. 

JESUS CHRIST is the Lord of Lords, and the judge of all. 

Peter said to those who put Jesus Christ to death, Jesus Christ accepts your faith he is not after you to punish you. 

JESUS CHRIST said him self to the disciples , I am happy when those who have said all kinds of bad things about me come to believe in me, because this a victory against the Devil who lost them, and there now mine. 

An example is Paul, JESUS CHRIST did not even give him the chance to go through the theatrical repentance, and self pity, and self affliction and self sorrow. 

Get up he told him don't waste anytime with those things, we have a lot of work to do. 

Get your self loose from this kind of thinking which is not from Jesus Christ, and start living in the New understanding, and get hold of your mind, and your life ahead. It is in your hands, so you can not blame anyone, even though you may have reasons to justify doing it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/27/2017 at 2:43 PM, LPTSTR said:

In other words if I came to God for wrong reasons, can I assume that I have been drawn by God?

I like really looking at every possible meaning of the original words, in this case "draw."  It is the Greek word helko and it can also mean "lead" or "impel."

It could mean that if God led you to Himself by some circumstance, then that's how He "drew" you to Himself.  

But I understand this verse as saying that if you come to Jesus, it's by God that you do it.  Meaning... that one doesn't come to Jesus of their own desire- and it doesn't mean that God chooses who He will draw, it merely means that if you want to come to Jesus then you must allow God to guide you to Him.

Regardless, if you've come to Jesus, then any speculation (even mine) on the meaning of that verse is meaningless...

God doesn't desire that anyone would perish, but that all would come to repentance...  if you've repented then you have fulfilled God's desire.  He loves you brother!

On 9/5/2017 at 10:37 PM, Your closest friendnt said:

Jesus Christ accepts your faith he is not after you to punish you. 

From my personal experience I can tell that He never has and never will answer any of my prayers but as soon as in my disappointment I have have said something bad to Him or sinned against Him in some way, He is always there to punish me with plagues and curses and so on. When I turn to Him and pray Him, then it best He only stops punishments. But He never answers my prayers because He wants to keep me in disappointment so that He can keep punishing me.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,778
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 9/6/2017 at 4:05 PM, LPTSTR said:

From my personal experience I can tell that He never has and never will answer any of my prayers but as soon as in my disappointment I have have said something bad to Him or sinned against Him in some way, He is always there to punish me with plagues and curses and so on. When I turn to Him and pray Him, then it best He only stops punishments. But He never answers my prayers because He wants to keep me in disappointment so that He can keep punishing me.

I asked you to do yourself a favor, to check the calendar. 

This is saying something indirectly. 

You are thinking and evaluate everything , almost everything, like a Jew would lived more than 3.000 years ago. 

That era is gone together with it's rules and the one who gave them the rules . 

They is not more the God that punish the Jews. Anyway that time he punish the Jews only, never the rest of the world. 

The old is gone even for the Jews, whether they know it or not. 

There is no more punisment, look for someone else to blame. 

When I said that JESUS CHRIST accepts your faith, I was not specific, who I had in mind is that he accepts "your faith", that he is the CHRIST.  

That's the most important, he has accept your faith , and he has given Eternal Life. 

So it doesn't make any sense the way you have expressed your fears. 

He has no time, to punish anyone, unless you are bothering some people he loves, and e even though, I don't think he is in a hurry, he will try to help to bring the individual to his senses. 

He has no pleasure to punish anyone. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

On 2017-08-27 at 11:43 AM, LPTSTR said:

Hi!

John 6:44 No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.

What if original reason why I first came to God was not because I knew about my sinfulness and wanted forgiveness but because I seeked supernatural help with finding wife? Does that mean that God used this difficulty of my life to draw me or is there any possibility that I came with my own initiative and that God has not actually drawn me?

In other words if I came to God for wrong reasons, can I assume that I have been drawn by God?

Brother, God's always been waiting for you all his life(God is the one true living God. There are none other but him). Run to your father through Jesus Christ that loves you as an adopted prodigal son. God bless.

Edited by BlueMinou
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/8/2017 at 7:19 AM, Your closest friendnt said:

There is no more punisment, look for someone else to blame. 

But I get alot of it for every smallest thing I say in my anger against God for every little sin that I do in my disappointment. And if it's some bugger sin then the punishment is all the more. But when I obey Him I dont even feel His presence.