• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

7 minutes ago, books said:

however, it won’t hurt to do so, as we are told to test all things, and to test the spirits.

It does apparently hurt / even deceive/ a lot of people if they fall for a lure into reading or listening to what is known to be false.

Yahweh says "guard your heart above all things" , and take care what you listen to, and NEVER to listen to false gospel messengers - don't even greet them !

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

34 minutes ago, books said:

People don’t “need” to watch false teacher Sodergaard’s video, especially if they have trust worthy sources warning them away from the false teacher, however, it won’t hurt to do so, as we are told to test all things, and to test the spirits.

I, myself, watched the full presentation, and found it to be false, and full of lying signs and wonders. The man uses sleight of hand, and hypnosis techniques to mimic acts of God, and also presents a false gospel. 

For anyone else reading that may be interested, here is another source refuting the false teachings of Sodergaard; https://www.holybibleprophecy.org/2017/06/16/last-reformation-get-back-book-acts/

Hi books,

The timing was right on Worthy, as I just listened to segments of the tape. I have also read segments of your other source. I hear what they say but think they are legalistic. Now just because Torben uses `a different approach` or holds up his hand to illustrate the 5-fold ministry does NOT make him a part of the NAR (new Apostolic reformation). The bottom line of false teaching concerns who Jesus is. And Torben clearly shows in his character, life and speech, his belief in the risen, glorified Lord.

The Lord will reveal who are His in His time.

Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/18/2017 at 1:52 PM, simplejeff said:

It does apparently hurt / even deceive/ a lot of people if they fall for a lure into reading or listening to what is known to be false.

Yahweh says "guard your heart above all things" , and take care what you listen to, and NEVER to listen to false gospel messengers - don't even greet them !

Of course it hurts one to be deceived if they "fall" for the false! That was the point of giving warning! However, one must listen and compare to scripture to be able to discern the false. (Unless you heed the warning of someone trustworthy, who has already done so.)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/18/2017 at 2:28 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi books,

The timing was right on Worthy, as I just listened to segments of the tape. I have also read segments of your other source. I hear what they say but think they are legalistic. Now just because Torben uses `a different approach` or holds up his hand to illustrate the 5-fold ministry does NOT make him a part of the NAR (new Apostolic reformation). The bottom line of false teaching concerns who Jesus is. And Torben clearly shows in his character, life and speech, his belief in the risen, glorified Lord.

The Lord will reveal who are His in His time.

Marilyn.

Hmmm, you read and listened to segments and found them to be legalistic... Okay. I disagree with your partial assessment.

No, the bottom line of false teaching is a different Jesus, a different gospel, different doctrine than what was once delivered to the Saints.

Yes, the Lord will reveal who are His, and yet God inspired 27 books in The New Testament, 26 of which give us warning about false teachers, false gospels, false prophets, etc. 

And even tells us how we are to know that we, and others, are His, in the here and now.

Thank you, Marilyn C, for sharing.