• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

10 hours ago, KiwiChristian said:

Absolutly not.

Apostles were first-hand witnesses of Christ.

They left us the Word of God.

we no longer need them.

Sorry brother, I can't agree with this.  Paul was the first apostle of the church age, following Pentecost.......who did not walk with Jesus when He was on the earth.  To say that we no longer need apostles is in disagreement with where we are told apostles are one of the gifts of the Spirit..........that Spirit that was poured out on the church AFTER Jesus had ascended to heaven and was no longer on the earth.

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member

16 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sister we are what we are . amen.   IS their still some prophets , aposteles , teachers etc out their.  I am sure their are.  But every single man who has said I AM an apostle

everyone I have seen and investigated.   IS FALSE FALSE FALSE and their doctrine is not only off, but WAY OFF.  but then they like the SHOW and worship and pats of men too.

SO , they false.   Its not evil if one says they are an apostle or prophet.   NOT at all.   But.......watch that one close.   IF they no matter how humble they play

IF the attention seems to focus on them and THEY LIKE IT.................THEY FALSE men of belial.   desiring the inward praise of men.  I seen them at work.

And if any apostel prophet , teacher leader  bishop , deacon comes and says ANTHING contrary to JESUS or live oh so greater than his own flock......BETTER RUN FAST.

cause the last time I checked.......the only one who is greater than all, the only one is who is great, who is LORD , who is master

HE SURE DID NOT LIVE EAT and have MORE than his OWN flock.  in fact they did not wash his feet...........SISTER he washed thiers as one who is a servant.

Not for eyes of men.......he did it in a room , not seen by men , but in the presence of those whose feet he washed.......we got a huge false prophet today

doing works to be seen as men and seeming so humble.......but look out ...he may seem lamb like.........OH but a dragon owns his mouth...he is spouting all sorts of lies

in the name of love peace unity and etc.  

AMEN.............clapping my hands over this one......so utterly true, amen. 

• Loved it! 1

16 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

label of medal of truth.    IF one comes calling himself this or that and making a big ado about how we gods...............yeah thems get fled fastfrom too.

As I said ................Are we greater than OUR LORD..................HECK NO and I almost didn't say heck.   I am worn out with men who seem to think they are however

and make such valid claims like GOD has made me rich ................ THIS IS HOW A MAN O GOD LIVES>...........nonensense.

NO, its time to keep it real and knock these men of belial who deiser the preeminence off they stools..........they just men , we just people.  

GOD is LORD and on my watch , if I see a fasle anything making us off as able to live better than JESUS.....that one gets shut down on my watch.

JESUS is LORD.............not us...........NOT US............and this sorry mindset that we are will be shut down on this plain mans watch ANY TIME I see it.

ANYTIME.   I am long worn out with that mindset I see , they fleecing the flock and feeding mans evil ego.   That sister..........I will rebuke it hard core and warn

all.......WE AINT GOD , WE AINT JESUS , and we don't LIVE as though LORD OVER GODS FLOCK.  we are as servants , NOT LORDS nor GODS OVER IT.

I am long worn out with seeing it.  JESUS gets the reconition and we should simply live AS OUR LORD DID........the REAL LORD , the real MASTER , the REAL CREATOR>

and he lived NO BETTER than anyone of his own flock.  

Well said brother.........the church is so terribly full of the world, words fail, I only wish they could see it.  It sure is not the gospel they are teaching and living.....makes you wonder what bible they are reading.....except that i know myself how one can read it and still not see, because there is an Enemy at work.  All I can say is those false leaders will have lot to answer for how they led God's flock.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

8 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Sorry brother, I can't agree with this.  Paul was the first apostle of the church age, following Pentecost.......who did not walk with Jesus when He was on the earth.  To say that we no longer need apostles is in disagreement with where we are told apostles are one of the gifts of the Spirit..........that Spirit that was poured out on the church AFTER Jesus had ascended to heaven and was no longer on the earth.

Wrong. He had a personal encounter on the road to damascus.

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

11 hours ago, hmbld said:

We can discus without putting ourselves over one another. Let each esteem others better. 

who is putting themselves above others?

I am a dirty, rotten, filthy sinner just like you

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

On 8/28/2017 at 1:32 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi firestormx,

A question dear to my heart. I was brought up in the Apostolic Church, the leaders having come from the Welsh revival, (early last century). My grandparents came out from Scotland and brought the revelation with them to Australia. I am the third generation Apostolic. My grandfather and uncle were (passed on now) Apostles and both were Presidents of the denomination at different times. I grew up under many Apostles and Prophets.

We were laughed at for our beliefs, by even other Pentecostals, however in time they also have come to recognise those ministries upon certain people. There are many false Apostles and Prophets today, as it has become the `flavour of the month` as it were.

The Apostles and Prophets as well as the other ascension ministries of our Lord, are given from Himself because He has ascended. They are to build the Body of Christ to maturity in Christ. (Eph. 4: 11 - 16) The other 12 Apostles which the Lord chose before He ascended, were to witness to Israel of His life and resurrection, that God made Him Lord and Christ. They will eventually rule over the 12 tribes of Israel. (Acts 1: 21 & 22,  2: 36,  Matt. 19: 28)

Now there are many Apostles mentioned in the New Testament. eg. 1 Thess. 1: 1 & 2: 6 show that Paul, Silvanus and Timothy were Apostles. The main aspect of an Apostle would be His Christ-likeness. Christ exhibits Himself in a marked way through these people. They are not CEO`s of organisations as people try to label their leaders. Often the Apostle will exhibit many of the other ministries, eg prophet, teacher, etc. And may I say that all over the world the Lord, the Head of the Body will have these individuals building up His body, & often where the media and public eye does not see. These Apostles are humble people, & not making money selling their tapes, books etc.

The most important thing that stands out to me from my experience under Apostles, is their deep revelation of our Lord, His character and His purposes.

regards, Marilyn.  

BTW If people read what I write in my blog then that is what I have learnt under these Apostles.

I am most interested in what you say here and in the past. I know a man who he and others call an apostle. Well respected by elders who knew him from his work over the last 70+ years. I've only recently met him and heard him speak. Never a time does he not go in at length to be generous in giving to his ministry. What you describe sounds completely different. I desire to see the real faith, not the commercialized junk that includes only a little good teaching. Yes, I'm looking and not finding. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

This is going to cut deep in some hearts today , but it needs to get said.   And sister I bet YOU KNOW THIS ALREADY.

Yall know why some teach the gifts or adminstrations of office are no longer around.   Cause them teachers that taught this

they was in false churches to start with.   NO KEEPING JESUS sayings.............EQUALS YA DONT KNOW HIM,  SO YEAH their wont be no gifts......

so instead of repenting they just decided to say well it must have been just for the apostolic age.   NO.  the reason we don't see the real gifts in most churches.

IS cause THE HOLY SPIRIT aint in them .   how can it be......when they teaching remarriage is all good, interfaith,  its okay to support war or self defend

, THAT is why so many don't see no gifts............OH their is are many spirits at work,  BUT they just aint HOLY...............

let that sink in real deep.  WHEN the people really do experience Christ ..........they stop serving the god of self................till that god is dead...........no gifts.

Well said brother.........the church is so terribly full of the world, words fail, I only wish they could see it.  It sure is not the gospel they are teaching and living.....makes you wonder what bible they are reading.....except that i know myself how one can read it and still not see, because there is an Enemy at work.  All I can say is those false leaders will have lot to answer for how they led God's flock.

You already know that bible they reading................SELF HELP , SELF ESTEEM , HOW to SUCCEED in this life, HOW to REIGN as KINGS and LORDS anD GODS....

thems the books so many love to read.    Self don need HELP........its wicked and contrary all on its own.    How you can SUCCEEED at our JOB and make that MONEY

that is what most in churches like.    WELL it is puke to me.    My love is not for the things in this world ,  ITS TRUTH alone.

and no matter what that costs me..............I Will have far more joy , peace , happiness IN THE LORD , than these ever will.  then at our end..........ITS even better

for those who love truth.........NOT FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT though.

1 hour ago, KiwiChristian said:

Wrong. He had a personal encounter on the road to damascus.

Kiwi, we all have a personal encounter of some kind with Jesus when we are born again.

I notice Firestorm knows this too.      But did you all know that pual was not the only apostle outside of the twelve.

The APSOTELS barnabas and pual..........yeah it says that in acts..........Barnabas was one too.     they lying to us sister.

Now you KNOW , however, that like I said.....everyone I have seen call them selves apostels Have been tested , tried and found utterly false.

a hint..............if you see an apostel and it has no discernment and hanging out with new age teachers, or other well known false ones............THAT IS a false one too.

Cuase I am just a plain man............and I can discern the false from the true. and I don't hang out with the false.  

Its a utter madhouse.    but I am sure their are still all offices available to the body today.  

I have had some who have tried to pick my office for me................preacher , one said apostle..... some said teacher.

You know what ,   I am just going to keep doing what I am doing............I don't need a title to keep on doing it.

I am happy with the title ..........wicked pig saved and changed by grace.  Its not that I think its evil to be called preacher , teacher, whatever.

IT aint................but as I said..................the Lord knows  what I am......and without him , its nothing good that is for sure.

I will just keep on exhorting till the LORD calles me Home.