• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

15 hours ago, George said:

Shalom everyone,

As I compiled Worthy News this week, it's interesting to hear how many EVENTS were historic this week and I'm wondering if anyone saw the correlations involved.

On August 21st we had the eclipse over just the United States, the last time an eclipse went ONLY over the U.S. was 1776.  In the mind of the Rabbis, a solar eclipse means possible judgment to the nations because the "Gentiles" use the Solar Calendar, and a Lunar eclipse represents possible judgment to Israel since Israel's calendar is based on a lunar cycle.

Now Hurricane Harvey wasn't even on the RADAR screen until Wednesday, which happened to be the same day that Jared Kushner arrived in Israel.  What's interesting was that Trump had backed away from a Two-State Solution this year.  

However, "on Wednesday, as Kushner’s party was landing in Israel, Heather Nauert, the State Department spokeswoman, made it clear that nothing on the two-state front had changed."

Now Harvey hits near Corpus Christi -- which means "Body of Christ" -- and there are mass evacuations from there.  What could this imply?  

Harvey, when its all said and done, may be the most expensive natural disaster in the history of the United States.  

There was a lot going on last week ... are you watching?  Are you even aware?  

Without reading too much into what happened ... there's certainly quite a few things that make you wonder,

Your brother in the Lord with much agape love,

George

I agree there's always some kind of disaster happening if people come together to talk of how to divide Israel...

Look up, for  our redemption draws near, the King is coming, Maranatha Jesus please come soon !

Praying...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Personally, I am not one who reads significance into things, unless the Bible instructs it. Now, celestial events might mean something, but I am not able to see the difference between what some assume, and astrology.

14 Then God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years; 15 and let them be for lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. 16 God made the two great lights, the greater light to govern the day, and the lesser light to govern the night; He made the stars also.17 God placed them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, 18 and to govern the day and the night, and to separate the light from the darkness; and God saw that it was good. 19 There was evening and there was morning, a fourth day.

There in Gen 1, we see that they denote certain things. Day and night for example. Indeed, I use the Sun in order to see when it is day time. I use a solar calendar, and the calculations of others, to tell me when an approximate year has passed. Those who pay attention to such things in greater detail, can tell you when a Solar eclipse will take place, and where it will be visible from. How many were aware that these things we going to take place? Pretty much we all did. 

It is not as though, suddenly by surprise, there was this sign from God, that something is about to happen. Now, it may be that this IS the case, but this was set in place eons ago. So, if this is a sign, the knowledge of it has been available long before the events took place. If you know when a solar eclipse will happen, you also know that a lunar eclipse will also happen, one following the other about 2 weeks apart.

Now, assuming that this was to be a sign of God's impending judgement, or a warning to repent, etc. is seems like a poor one. It is not as though unbelievers will understand the warning, nor heed it if believers understand it correctly. Believers are always to be repentant, not only when there are signs.

Now, there are other interesting things, like:

It was now about the sixth hour, and darkness fell over the whole land until the ninth hour, -Luke 23:44

That however was not a solar eclipse. There are notable things like:

29“But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30“And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory. 31“And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.  -Matt 24

Now, that looks pretty sign-like, but you do not have to read into that, you can probably understand that, without speculating much.

How many times in recent years, have we heard of the end of the world, or the return of the Lord, or judgement or rapture or whatever, based on some numbers or dates, or blood moons, etc.

These are also signs, signs to unbelievers that some Christians are nuts acting like chicken little. One of these days, I will be wrong, and the sky will be falling, but for now, I am content to let it happen, how the Lord chooses for it to happen, and if I am caught without having paid attention to the signs, so be it, my job is to be ready always, and tell others the gospel, always, not just during or near specific events.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

We should pray hillery repent and come to Christ too.    I Know how wicked and evil I once was..............GOD gave me grace and changed me.  SO I pray she comes to Christ also.

Hillary is actually thinking of becoming a minister ..

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

LoL   I'm sure that the people in Jesus's time felt about the same about Paul as I do Hillary becoming a minister.

Just now, other one said:

LoL   I'm sure that the people in Jesus's time felt about the same about Paul as I do Hillary becoming a minister.

I hear you :) lol but she wants to become a minister ...

Did you not read of it in the news a couple of weeks ago?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I hear you :) lol but she wants to become a minister ...

Did you not read of it in the news a couple of weeks ago?

well, if God could use Paul no telling what he could do with Hillary....

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I did not vote.  But we should pray for all our leaders.

Amen,  nor did I.   as I have learned over the years.  vote not for great evil , vote not for the lesser evil. VOTE NOT FOR ANY EVIL.  Just pray for them.

AND FOLLOW CHRIST THE KING amen.

5 minutes ago, other one said:

well, if God could use Paul no telling what he could do with Hillary....

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/hillary-clinton-is-considering-becoming-a-methodist-pastor

15 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I heard that too.  but right now she follows not Christ so it would be a all inclusive love hug type of ministry , intefaiht etc.  And man we sure don't need that.

6 minutes ago, Davida said:

I think she is just saying that for PR  to win the Christian vote that, losing it last time DEVASTATED her last election, don't underestimate her, she is a very conniving person. She's going to take another run at the Presidency if they will let her.

Sadly this is true.   I have the worst feeling that the next runner up though will be far more dangerous than even hillery.

I say this not once but twice.  IF , IF mark zuckerberge ever runs for it.........Don't even give it one thought .  Their is something deep in that mans spirit

that is of upmost darkness.   Not saying he will run.  probably wont.  but that one could be highly dangerous if he did.  highly.  and yet most would love him to run if he did.