George

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

seems like the Antichrist gets a 7 year treaty that will be violated mid term.  Can't see why anyone would want to be responsible for that.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

The only way to peace for Israel (before the Lord comes back) is to wipe out the trespassers.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

18 hours ago, angels4u said:

Hillary is actually thinking of becoming a minister ..

I've heard that. I'd be interested to learn from whom she is hearing her calling from?

17 hours ago, Davida said:

I think she is just saying that for PR  to win the Christian vote that, losing it last time DEVASTATED her last election, don't underestimate her, she is a very conniving person. She's going to take another run at the Presidency if they will let her.

A Las Vegas bookie would probably put the odds at 374 : 3 in favor of the above ^. 

17 hours ago, Davida said:

Hillary tried to put a target on Bible believing Christians in her campaign and it backfired on her! Now she is trying to do an about face.

Would you be talking about us "baskets of deplorable s?"

17 hours ago, Yowm said:

I may be wrong but I just don't see Kushner and Trump 'pressuring' Israel into a two State solution, it's like they are just going through the motions...unlike a few previous admins.

Remember when Netanyahu came to the US for a private meeting with Trump? And right after their private meeting they had a televised press conference, each at a different podium? And out of the blue Netanyahu basically said they came to an agreement concerning Israel. The surprised look Trump gave Netanyahu from his podium to Netanyahu? By facial expression as if to say, I wasn't expecting you to spill the beans and you were not suppose to say that? I found that interesting.

The Bible clearly says the Antichrist confirms a covenant for seven years, it doesn't say he creates one, though that's possible also. I've pondered, since Bebe and Trump are close personal friends and seem to trust one another, could this be when an agreement is reached on Israels security and ratified or enforced by the soon to arrive A/C? Just the thoughts of an old man with an overactive imagination I guess.

15 hours ago, George said:

Amen!

Just a little note, remember Yeshua said -- when you see the fig tree bring forth LEAVES -- He didnt mention FRUIT!   So what exactly is Yeshua referring to?  When you figure that out,  you will understand how close we truly are!

Hi George! Nice swing with the hammer, you hit the nail right on the head...

7 hours ago, Yowm said:

Well, we read a lot of Israeli news sites and don't see the pressure like under Obama, Bush and Clinton.

I agree but... Here's the problem. The Bible declares there will come a time when the 'whole world' will come against Israel. Looking at the list of UN resolutions on Israel, it's despicable the percentage of times they voted against Israel. I think it's UN Resolution 2334 (2016) where Obama ordered us to abstain from that vote on Israels land and settlements, Israels land is now a violation of international law and legally Israel must give it back to the 'so called' Palestinians (Philistines).

Russia, the Arab states and Muslims are no friends of Israel, and the UN is its enemy also. Barring the US at the present moment, I'd say 'the world' has come against the tiny nation of Israel. Imagine that tiny speck of land in an ocean of Arab land being center stage in world events and a cup of trembling? Who'd a thunk?

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,765
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

11 hours ago, Jaydog1976 said:

So I have to ask can you direct me to to some resources where the  solar eclipse means possible judgement on Israel?

First I didn't say SOLAR eclipse was a warning to Israel.  The Rabbis WARN of possible judgment to the NATIONS -- since the nations based their calendar on a Solar calendar.  Now, Rabbis warn if there's a LUNAR eclipse -- its a WARNING to ISRAEL because Israel is on the Solar calendar.  Is it an absolute?  Nope, it's just a WARNING!

Actually this statement is incorrect. Harvey was on the radar on 8/17/2017 as a tropical depression.

Aug. 19, 4 p.m., Moving westward between the northern coast of South America and the larger Caribbean islands, Harvey is downgraded to a tropical depression, with maximum sustained winds of 35 mph (56 kph). Six hours later, it is further downgraded to a tropical wave. 

And I don't think Harvey is the most destructive either.

You mentioned Katrina.  Get this Katrina was EXACTLY 12 years prior to this hurricane!  So you have 12 Years * 12 Months = 144 as a completion number.  What events were happening when Katrina took place?  You'd be AMAZED.  As far as price is concerned -- I said it could become the most expensive in HISTORY!

Could become the most expensive storm in history?

Some facts about Houston's economy --

• Houston is the fourth most populous city in the nation (trailing only New York, Los Angeles and Chicago), and is the largest in the southern U.S. and Texas.
  • When comparing Houston's economy to a national economy, only 21 countries other than the United States have a gross domestic product exceeding Houston's regional gross area product.
  • Home to and more than 5,000 energy related firms, Houston is considered by many as the Energy Capital of the world.
  • Houston's economy has a broad industrial base in the energy, aeronautics, and technology industries: only New York City is home to more Fortune 500 headquarters.
  • 23 Fortune 500 companies are headquartered in Houston Of the world’s largest non-U.S. Corporations, 63 have a presence in Houston.  -- Source

13 minutes ago, Yowm said:

IMHO, antichrist comes out of Europe not America.

Yeah I agree? I guess my wording was confusing? I was implying that 'possibly' an agreement is made and accepted by Israel, proposed by Trump and accepted by Netanyahu, and possibly implemented or confirmed by A/C on a later date? Just a possibility I had considered. It appears to me (personal opinion) Israel is more or less forced to sign this seven year peace agreement to fend off the 'scourge' that is approaching them, for their own survival. I'd like to figure out what that scourge might be, the Vatican, Muslims, ISIS, United nations? Time will tell...