• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/28/2017 at 0:39 PM, Last Daze said:

Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if the US is soon to reap the whirlwind.

Well Last Daze, you posted this August 28th, and here it is September 10th. With Harvey, Irma and possibly more on the way... I think you might have nailed it!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

Thought to pass along some of my thoughts, some already mentioned in part by others.
I believe we are seeing a bit of God's judgment on this nation.

Harvey with it's swath of destruction, 2nd hurricane Irma currently hitting Florida, and possibly quite a bit more. Hurricane "Jose" is on Irma's heel. Along with the destruction from these hurricanes, fuel and produce lost. A number of fires burning across the U.S. west. In the news this week Equifax has been hacked, dumping 143 MILLION of our credit ratings complete personal info, and SSNs. Plenty of info for criminals to steal nearly 1/2 of our nations identities. LGBTIBPQ continue to scream for their sinful "rights."
I've spoke recently with a nearby neighbor that has divorced her husband, and has "married" a woman...  I've shared the Good News with them, with their need to repent. Spoke the same to her husband before he left for another married woman...

Where "real" news is concerned, the price for "peace" with Israel is them always giving up land, land that God has given them by covenant through Abraham, and they are going nowhere, in spite of all the replacement theologians out there.

In 2005 when the Jewish were moved off the the Gaza strip, in part as a "peace deal" brought on by this nation, hurricane "Katrina" hit us within this same time frame in August killing 1,500 people in a most wicked part of Louisiana. Right after I heard then mayor Ray Nagin damn our Lord on national TV, the levees gave way a short time later.
While these deaths were tragic, EVERY DAY this nation kills over 3,000 unborn babies through abortion. Nary a mention of any of this on the news.
In reading through these pages, I was not aware of Houston's 78,000 square foot Planned Parenthood that George brought up, tragic.

I continue to reach out to the lost, including many entranced in a system that meets on Sunday and calls itself church. It is not the Church mentioned in our Lord's Word, only an outward appearance of such, and it tickles the ears greatly. It's the "ear tickling" that increases it's numbers, not God or preaching His righteousness.
Recently rebuked a false pastor in our area for his teaching New Age "Spiritual Formation" and his showing his congregation "The Shack" movie. Where god the father is a transvestite large black woman, and god the holy ghost is an Asian woman with all of it's Universalist false christ overtones with lots of emotion well outside of God's Word to keep the sheep entertained. The "church" is eating this damnation up, along with the book that has sold millions of copies! False Pastors in this class are destroying and scattering the flock, while those that remain in their hearing find themselves in a spiritual delusion of a "pseudo christ." Another pastor of late lets me know my sins are not forgiven, as I did not understand when I was baptized it was "WATER" that washed away my sin, and not the blood of Christ. Showed him the truth in the Bible that goes against this cultic think, it fell on deaf ears and he let me know I was not "saved." I reciprocated, and let him know I thought the same of him. As goes the church, so goes the nation.

Our prayers continue to be for for God to raise up again some who have a love for Him and His truth. Not only recognizing His love, but also teaching His view of sin and judgment.
Those who would call out for repentance not only towards the lost, but for those living in falsehoods that have never represented Him.
One of the most popular radio stations in Christendom now only recognizes "love" and generally leaves out sin, repentance, and judgment. When they are mentioned, they are twisted is such a way as to dismiss their true meaning. A lop sided gospel is no Gospel at all.

God's judgment on the U.S. in part? Yes, I believe so.

Symbolically consider "pastors" here in Jeremiah for our generation. Note "Whirlwind" in this case would also translate to "Hurricane" for our day:

Jer 23:1  Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.
Jer 23:2  Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD.

Praying for the Jews and Gentiles here, encouraging news for "real" Shepherds but as yet, we continue to see so little in this corner.

Jer 23:3  And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.
Jer 23:4  And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the LORD.

I meet plenty of these folks, and with some regularity "rebuke" the false prophets, priests, pastors and teachers calling for their repentance. Along with their fluffy false prophecies, adulteries and spiritual adulteries:

Jer 23:10  For the land is full of adulterers; for because of swearing the land mourneth; the pleasant places of the wilderness are dried up, and their course is evil, and their force is not right.
Jer 23:11  For both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their wickedness, saith the LORD.
Jer 23:12  Wherefore their way shall be unto them as slippery ways in the darkness: they shall be driven on, and fall therein: for I will bring evil upon them, even the year of their visitation, saith the LORD.
Jer 23:13  And I have seen folly in the prophets of Samaria; they prophesied in Baal, and caused my people Israel to err.
Jer 23:14  I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah. 
Jer 23:15  Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts concerning the prophets; Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, and make them drink the water of gall: for from the prophets of Jerusalem is profaneness gone forth into all the land.
Jer 23:16  Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD.
Jer 23:17  They say still unto them that despise me, The LORD hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you.

In these latter days, I'm considering it perfectly:

Jer 23:19  Behold, a whirlwind (hurricane) of the LORD is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked.
Jer 23:20  The anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly.

Thankfully God is not far off towards those who truly repent and look to seek Him:

Jer 23:23  Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?

When we hear His Word preached in context, it has great effect, breaking the rocks of sin and heresy for our time regardless of how things look:

Jer 23:29  Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

We need to get back with Whom to properly fear:
Pro 16:6  By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil.

And make our love not for $money$ and humanistic wisdom, but for wisdom that can come from God and Him alone!
Pro 16:16  How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver!
Pro 16:17  The highway of the upright is to depart from evil: he that keepeth his way preserveth his soul.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

7 minutes ago, B3L13v3R said:

Thought to pass along some of my thoughts, some already mentioned in part by others.
I believe we are seeing a bit of God's judgment on this nation.

Harvey with it's swath of destruction, 2nd hurricane Irma currently hitting Florida, and possibly quite a bit more. Hurricane "Jose" is on Irma's heel. Along with the destruction from these hurricanes, fuel and produce lost. A number of fires burning across the U.S. west. In the news this week Equifax has been hacked, dumping 143 MILLION of our credit ratings complete personal info, and SSNs. Plenty of info for criminals to steal nearly 1/2 of our nations identities. LGBTIBPQ continue to scream for their sinful "rights."
I've spoke recently with a nearby neighbor that has divorced her husband, and has "married" a woman...  I've shared the Good News with them, with their need to repent. Spoke the same to her husband before he left for another married woman...

Where "real" news is concerned, the price for "peace" with Israel is them always giving up land, land that God has given them by covenant through Abraham, and they are going nowhere, in spite of all the replacement theologians out there.

In 2005 when the Jewish were moved off the the Gaza strip, in part as a "peace deal" brought on by this nation, hurricane "Katrina" hit us within this same time frame in August killing 1,500 people in a most wicked part of Louisiana. Right after I heard then mayor Ray Nagin damn our Lord on national TV, the levees gave way a short time later.
While these deaths were tragic, EVERY DAY this nation kills over 3,000 unborn babies through abortion. Nary a mention of any of this on the news.
In reading through these pages, I was not aware of Houston's 78,000 square foot Planned Parenthood that George brought up, tragic.

I continue to reach out to the lost, including many entranced in a system that meets on Sunday and calls itself church. It is not the Church mentioned in our Lord's Word, only an outward appearance of such, and it tickles the ears greatly. It's the "ear tickling" that increases it's numbers, not God or preaching His righteousness.
Recently rebuked a false pastor in our area for his teaching New Age "Spiritual Formation" and his showing his congregation "The Shack" movie. Where god the father is a transvestite large black woman, and god the holy ghost is an Asian woman with all of it's Universalist false christ overtones with lots of emotion well outside of God's Word to keep the sheep entertained. The "church" is eating this damnation up, along with the book that has sold millions of copies! False Pastors in this class are destroying and scattering the flock, while those that remain in their hearing find themselves in a spiritual delusion of a "pseudo christ." Another pastor of late lets me know my sins are not forgiven, as I did not understand when I was baptized it was "WATER" that washed away my sin, and not the blood of Christ. Showed him the truth in the Bible that goes against this cultic think, it fell on deaf ears and he let me know I was not "saved." I reciprocated, and let him know I thought the same of him. As goes the church, so goes the nation.

Our prayers continue to be for for God to raise up again some who have a love for Him and His truth. Not only recognizing His love, but also teaching His view of sin and judgment.
Those who would call out for repentance not only towards the lost, but for those living in falsehoods that have never represented Him.
One of the most popular radio stations in Christendom now only recognizes "love" and generally leaves out sin, repentance, and judgment. When they are mentioned, they are twisted is such a way as to dismiss their true meaning. A lop sided gospel is no Gospel at all.

God's judgment on the U.S. in part? Yes, I believe so.

Symbolically consider "pastors" here in Jeremiah for our generation. Note "Whirlwind" in this case would also translate to "Hurricane" for our day:

Jer 23:1  Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.
Jer 23:2  Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD.

Praying for the Jews and Gentiles here, encouraging news for "real" Shepherds but as yet, we continue to see so little in this corner.

Jer 23:3  And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.
Jer 23:4  And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the LORD.

I meet plenty of these folks, and with some regularity "rebuke" the false prophets, priests, pastors and teachers calling for their repentance. Along with their fluffy false prophecies, adulteries and spiritual adulteries:

Jer 23:10  For the land is full of adulterers; for because of swearing the land mourneth; the pleasant places of the wilderness are dried up, and their course is evil, and their force is not right.
Jer 23:11  For both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their wickedness, saith the LORD.
Jer 23:12  Wherefore their way shall be unto them as slippery ways in the darkness: they shall be driven on, and fall therein: for I will bring evil upon them, even the year of their visitation, saith the LORD.
Jer 23:13  And I have seen folly in the prophets of Samaria; they prophesied in Baal, and caused my people Israel to err.
Jer 23:14  I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah. 
Jer 23:15  Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts concerning the prophets; Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, and make them drink the water of gall: for from the prophets of Jerusalem is profaneness gone forth into all the land.
Jer 23:16  Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD.
Jer 23:17  They say still unto them that despise me, The LORD hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you.

In these latter days, I'm considering it perfectly:

Jer 23:19  Behold, a whirlwind (hurricane) of the LORD is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked.
Jer 23:20  The anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly.

Thankfully God is not far off towards those who truly repent and look to seek Him:

Jer 23:23  Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?

When we hear His Word preached in context, it has great effect, breaking the rocks of sin and heresy for our time regardless of how things look:

Jer 23:29  Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

We need to get back with Whom to properly fear:
Pro 16:6  By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil.

And make our love not for $money$ and humanistic wisdom, but for wisdom that can come from God and Him alone!
Pro 16:16  How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver!
Pro 16:17  The highway of the upright is to depart from evil: he that keepeth his way preserveth his soul.

ITS TIME TO KEEP SOUNDING THE ALARM .   ALSO as I am sure you may have noticed. they have one heck of an all inclusive relgion formed.  Interfaith.  what a dung pile of lies.

but this stuff will keep increasing just as we were warned it would.   Keep on warning the people.  Be blessed.