George

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,089
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think we are getting ready for our first real drop of water....    things set in motion that can't be stopped or slowed down.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Cletus said:

I am aware of all of that.  The great trib is supposed to be the worst time ever, according to The Bible. 

I think the eclipse was kinda like a kick off in the beginning of the football game. 

quite possibly.  what is so odd , is that I have heard many say a seven year period.   also I notice seven years of famine etc in the bible.

SO  I cant help but notice something else a lot may be missing .    This was an eclipse that has not crossed over America in years.

WHAT is so ODD.............is WHY  just a few years later do we have another one coming over amercia , marking an X marks the spot.......AND ITS IN SEVEN < SEVEN YEARS.

something is not right .   Its like two , SEVEN years mind you  SEVEN...............same kind , make an X over America.   this is rather odd to me.   something don't seem right . its

like a possible judgment .  

4 hours ago, Davida said:

If people keep saying God's judgment , God's judgment .  The US is in a better place then it was for 8yrs as far as the decisions out of the WH and better off then it would have been should Hillary have gotten into power.

IT sure seems so.  BUT  , davida what if Trump is not really here to save the church.  But to CHANGE the church . something don't seem right to me.

Davida.  look at the prophets that got the evangelicals to support him.  YOU KNOW they are the major money making false ones.

WHAT if ,this is a judgment of delusion for the evangelicals .   I know not to have voted for hillery.........I KNOW THAT.

But, the land nor churches repented. they keep getting worse.  WHY would then a blessing be given.  Trump may have appeared the lesser of two evils.

but what if..........it has to do with delusion being poured upon the evangelicals too.   Yall did not pay attention to the question they asked trump.

The question was not asked in front of a lot of liberals..........no it was on stage RIGHT in front of the evangelical lukewarm ones.

the question given was this.   Would you uphold THE LAW..........and if a church or bakery etc refused to sell to gays. would you uphold the law and make them.

TRUMP said in loud bold words............I REFUSE to answer that question...............THIS IS NOT GOOD......................its not.

HE WILL UPHOLD THAT LAW.    but first he and puala and others will keep changing the church to become a more positive false love type. to accept it .

TRUMP is a man of LAW , UNITY and interfaith.   HE is not what we think he was.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

The seven year tribulation which is still future will make Harvey look like a walk in the park.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,463
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Suffice it to say that there are forces of wickedness in high places that transcend political labels.

You bet your bippy! I'd bet if we could see into the spiritual realm, we would see more unclean spirits attending Washington D.C. than politicians? That's where our real fight is...

• Loved it! 1

Just now, missmuffet said:

The seven year tribulation which is still future will make Harvey look like a walk in the park.

Yeah, and I bet we can sure see it approaching.   You know how so many called the biblical men and women who warned about a coming one world govt.

they laughed them to scorn.  YET NOW everyone knows about it.

Those same ones warned about a coming one world religion .............ITS HERE MISS MUFFET its gaining ground. its interfaith the all inclusive religion that accepts

all sins and religions in the name of world peace .  its here .  its is here.  and more and more the news pushes this all inclusive world peace mindset

and this religion does too...............its leading the world as one right to this coming so called savoir of the world man of world peace , love and unity.

THEY even got rfid ready.   ITS right at the door.   Harvey will look like a strong bad case of gas or a puff of wind next to the damage this world wide interfaith monster will do

when once it has the world pointed right at the beast.  a monster is on the way , and the messenger of interfaith makes the world ready , NOT FOR CHRIST

or its message would be JESUS ONLY saves and repentance .   ITS a message of acceptance and all faiths religions valid..........it copies

the spirit of Elijah for it preaches good works.........but it is pointing the world and making the hearts ready for ANTI CHRIS T..............its at the door.  its truly at the dorr.

this world peace , this unity and interfaith , what else is being done at the same time.    JERUSALEM , they want to divide the land for world peace

for gain..........

THAT is what the dark king does..........and he shall divide the land for gain.........this was foretold.

foretold.  and by PEACE he destroys many. THIS was foretold. and here it comes.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,463
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I am sure that Satan is working overtime. He knows that his time is short.

There's no doubt about that. And I truly believe time is shorter than a lot of us even realize. We don't know the day or the hour, but we can know the season. I'm by no means setting a date, but it wouldn't surprise me if the Rapture occurred before the end of 2018, that's if a person has a pre-tribulation view, based on political, world events and global alignments / treaties and positioning. 

Just now, Davida said:

Ya, I know there are many around him that I do not like.  I'm looking to the Middle East ....Israel is the center of the Prophecies. The Ezekiel war could happen at anytime. I see  President Trump more pro-Israel then the last administration - which is good for the US, but there is domestic trouble those who want to harm the President and cause a civil war if they can. I am keeping my eyes on the Middle east and what is happening with the Russian- Iran alliance & Turkey,  in Syria .  The USA is not the dominant presence there anymore , Israel is pretty much on her own accept for The LORD GOD is standing over Israel to protect them.

YES indeed what you said is true too.   You know what , their are so many situations that can kick off at any time......and none of them is Good .

that alone is a sign to the whole world........this is what happens when God gets shown the back.   man cant lead the world without GOD , nothing good will come .

Just now, Davida said:

Well we've been told before hand and so we can have the peace that passes all understanding. We need to tell people about Jesus so they will be saved. We need to keep looking up...it is closer to the time of the Lord Jesus coming for His bride. Maranantha Lord!

Excatly.  that is why as much as I warn on what I see coming. and the closer it gets, its not fear I feel....the LORD is only giving more peace of mind

and more boldness to speak the truth .  We must get the peoples prepared in heart mind and soul to lose all for JESUS sake.  and to be of the mind

to REJOICE to suffer for him and to be quick to forgive all who hate us.   IF the people are not trained in sound doctrine , if JESUS alone HIS sayings

are not be continually reminded , most will be like in other times.........expecting some kind of deliverance from persecution and lose heart and faith when they DO have to suffer.

this has happened in churches in china.  and other places.  the false ones were all about money and speeches like God loves you so you wont go through a tribulation.

years later some of them , pastors still cried when they remembered how fast their flocks fell away from faith , because they were teaching them they would escape tribulation.

Full grown men , crying years later how they had deceived the people, they did not realize they were at the time.  apparently GOD did a work on those

and they , some repented when they had to suffer and years later would still cry about what they had done to the churches.    The people must understand

that tribulation IS something we are appointed unto , it is the righteous judgment of GOD that we be counted worthy to suffer for the Kingdom.

instead of this false lie ,money lie , and we most be some kind of special generation that escapes persecution  syndrome.  WE must be of the heart

that it don't matter if we die for the LORD or are still alive at his coming...........whether we live or die we are the LORDS and to rejoice when we are counted worthy to suffer

shame for his name.  instead of this mindset those whom god loves don't suffer for him.  what  a lie.    BUT I KNOW you KNOW THIS .