Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Keras

Those who know what is right:

Recommended Posts

Isaiah 51:7-8 Listen to Me, My people, those who know what is right, you that lay My instructions to heart and do not fear the taunts of the enemy. For they will be like a garment eaten by moths, but My saving power will last forever.

My people, those who know what is right, you that lay My instructions to heart:

Can only be every born again Christian person. Proved by Isaiah 51:1-7…you that seek the Lord, consider Abraham to be your father and Sarah your mother; you are their increase….

For they will be like a garment eaten by moths: The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath will reduce the power of the godless peoples, but not totally destroy them.   Isaiah 51:6 says: They will die like flies.....

 

Isaiah 51:9-11 Awake, Awake: arm of the Lord, put on Your strength as You did in days long past. It was You that dried up the sea to make a path for your people.    And now, the Lords people, set free, will come back and enter Zion with shouts of triumph. They will have gladness and joy, while suffering and mourning will pass away.

This is the great second Exodus, by His faithful Christian people, who will occupy the holy Land, by then cleared and cleansed – great will be the Day!  Ezekiel 20:33-38

 

Isaiah 51:12-16 I am He who comforts you, why then fear man who must die. Why have you forgotten your Maker, the One who makes all things? Do not be in fear of your oppressor, you will soon be set free. I am the Lord, your God, [Jesus] is My Name. I have put My words in your mouth and kept you covered under the shelter of My hand. I, the Creator, say to Zion: you are My people. Romans 9:24-26

The Lord will protect His people on that terrible Day – a worldwide judgement of fire, in the form of a massive CME explosion of the suns surface – the next prophesied event. Isaiah 30:26-30

 

Isaiah 51:17-23 Arouse yourselves, rise up Jerusalem – My people. From the Lord’s hand, you have drunk the cup of His wrath and now there is no one to lead you. The disasters of the sword, famine and desolation have overtaken you, now who can console you? Therefore; listen to this, in your affliction, you that are drunk, but not with wine: Thus says the Lord [Jesus] : your God who will plead His peoples cause – I take from your hand My cup of wrath and I shall hand it to your tormentors, those who arrogantly afflicted you.                                                                                                   Ref; REB, CJB, KJV. some verses abridged

This is another clear sequence of events: how The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath punishes His enemies and then, His faithful Christian people will travel to and settle in the new Land of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Ezekiel 34:11-31, Jeremiah 31

From verse 18, we can see that all this passage from Isaiah 51, is before the Return of Jesus. This will happen later, after His people have come back and are living in the Land in peace and prosperity, as so well described in Ezekiel 36 and Hosea 14.......they will again dwell in My shadow, they will grow and flourish. The same as in ancient times, with the Israelites. 1 Corinthians 10:1-4

 Listen to Me! Prepare yourselves My people’:  You have received all the punishments that I decreed. You are insensible, not with wine, but to the truth of the Word of your God. Amos 8:11-12, 2 Timothy 4:3-4

 Now, I will take out My wrath on our enemies, but I will protect you and set you free. You will go into all that Land I promised to your [Spiritual] forefathers.  Jeremiah 46:27, Jeremiah 31:1-14, Zechariah 9:16, Habakkuk 3:13, Joel 3:16, Isaiah 27:6

                                                                                 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2017 at 5:27 PM, Keras said:

Isaiah 51:7-8 Listen to Me, My people, those who know what is right, you that lay My instructions to heart and do not fear the taunts of the enemy. For they will be like a garment eaten by moths, but My saving power will last forever.

My people, those who know what is right, you that lay My instructions to heart:

Can only be every born again Christian person. Proved by Isaiah 51:1-7…you that seek the Lord, consider Abraham to be your father and Sarah your mother; you are their increase….

For they will be like a garment eaten by moths: The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath will reduce the power of the godless peoples, but not totally destroy them.   Isaiah 51:6 says: They will die like flies.....

 

Isaiah 51:9-11 Awake, Awake: arm of the Lord, put on Your strength as You did in days long past. It was You that dried up the sea to make a path for your people.    And now, the Lords people, set free, will come back and enter Zion with shouts of triumph. They will have gladness and joy, while suffering and mourning will pass away.

This is the great second Exodus, by His faithful Christian people, who will occupy the holy Land, by then cleared and cleansed – great will be the Day!  Ezekiel 20:33-38

 

Isaiah 51:12-16 I am He who comforts you, why then fear man who must die. Why have you forgotten your Maker, the One who makes all things? Do not be in fear of your oppressor, you will soon be set free. I am the Lord, your God, [Jesus] is My Name. I have put My words in your mouth and kept you covered under the shelter of My hand. I, the Creator, say to Zion: you are My people. Romans 9:24-26

The Lord will protect His people on that terrible Day – a worldwide judgement of fire, in the form of a massive CME explosion of the suns surface – the next prophesied event. Isaiah 30:26-30

 

Isaiah 51:17-23 Arouse yourselves, rise up Jerusalem – My people. From the Lord’s hand, you have drunk the cup of His wrath and now there is no one to lead you. The disasters of the sword, famine and desolation have overtaken you, now who can console you? Therefore; listen to this, in your affliction, you that are drunk, but not with wine: Thus says the Lord [Jesus] : your God who will plead His peoples cause – I take from your hand My cup of wrath and I shall hand it to your tormentors, those who arrogantly afflicted you.                                                                                                   Ref; REB, CJB, KJV. some verses abridged

This is another clear sequence of events: how The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath punishes His enemies and then, His faithful Christian people will travel to and settle in the new Land of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Ezekiel 34:11-31, Jeremiah 31

From verse 18, we can see that all this passage from Isaiah 51, is before the Return of Jesus. This will happen later, after His people have come back and are living in the Land in peace and prosperity, as so well described in Ezekiel 36 and Hosea 14.......they will again dwell in My shadow, they will grow and flourish. The same as in ancient times, with the Israelites. 1 Corinthians 10:1-4

 Listen to Me! Prepare yourselves My people’:  You have received all the punishments that I decreed. You are insensible, not with wine, but to the truth of the Word of your God. Amos 8:11-12, 2 Timothy 4:3-4

 Now, I will take out My wrath on our enemies, but I will protect you and set you free. You will go into all that Land I promised to your [Spiritual] forefathers.  Jeremiah 46:27, Jeremiah 31:1-14, Zechariah 9:16, Habakkuk 3:13, Joel 3:16, Isaiah 27:6

Shalom, Keras.

While there is some of that happening in the future, one must ask himself or herself, "Have these 'faithful Christian people' become 'the children of Israel' or have the 'children of Israel' become 'faithful Christian people?'" Does God EVER change the definition of 'the children of Isra'el?'

Let's look at Yesha`yahu's prophecy:

Isaiah 51:1-23
1 Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged.
2 Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.
3 For the LORD (Hebrew: YHWH) shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD (Hebrew: YHWH); joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.
4 Hearken unto me, my people; and give ear unto me, O my nation: for a law shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light of the people.
5 My righteousness is near; my salvation (Hebrew: yish`iy) is gone forth, and mine arms shall judge the people; the isles shall wait upon me, and on mine arm shall they trust. (A reference to the Messiah.)
6 Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.
7 Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart is my law; fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their revilings.
8 For the moth shall eat them up like a garment, and the worm shall eat them like wool: but my righteousness shall be for ever, and my salvation (Hebrew: viyshuw`aatiy) from generation to generation.
9 Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the LORD (Hebrew: zrowa' YHWH); awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon?
10 Art thou not it which hath dried the sea, the waters of the great deep; that hath made the depths of the sea a way for the ransomed to pass over?
11 Therefore the redeemed of the LORD (those of YHWH who were bought back) shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.
12 I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass;
13 And forgettest the LORD (Hebrew: YHWH) thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor?
14 The captive exile hasteneth that he may be loosed, and that he should not die in the pit, nor that his bread should fail.
15 But I am the LORD thy God, that divided the sea, whose waves roared: The LORD of hosts (Hebrew: YHWH Tsva'ot) is his name.
16 And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.
17 Awake, awake, stand up, O Jerusalem, which hast drunk at the hand of the LORD the cup of his fury; thou hast drunken the dregs of the cup of trembling, and wrung them out.
18 There is none to guide her among all the sons whom she hath brought forth; neither is there any that taketh her by the hand of all the sons that she hath brought up.
19 These two things are come unto thee; who shall be sorry for thee? desolation, and destruction, and the famine, and the sword: by whom shall I comfort thee?
20 Thy sons have fainted, they lie at the head of all the streets, as a wild bull in a net: they are full of the fury of the LORD, the rebuke of thy God.
21 Therefore hear now this, thou afflicted, and drunken, but not with wine:
22 Thus saith thy Lord the LORD (Hebrew: Adonayikh YHWH), and thy God (Hebrew: vEe'lohayikh) that pleadeth the cause of his people, Behold, I have taken out of thine hand the cup of trembling, even the dregs of the cup of my fury; thou shalt no more drink it again:
23 But I will put it into the hand of them that afflict thee; which have said to thy soul, Bow down, that we may go over: and thou hast laid thy body as the ground, and as the street, to them that went over.
KJV

Unless the "born again Christian person" has suffered the fury of the LORD before, this does NOT apply to him/her! Unless this "born again Christian person" lived in Jerusalem before, this does NOT apply to him/her!

Verse 5 talks about the Gentiles who will trust in God's Messiah, but they are SEPARATE from those to whom He is talking in this chapter!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Unless the "born again Christian person" has suffered the fury of the LORD before, this does NOT apply to him/her! Unless this "born again Christian person" lived in Jerusalem before, this does NOT apply to him/her!

Verse 5 talks about the Gentiles who will trust in God's Messiah, but they are SEPARATE from those to whom He is talking in this chapter!

So, have the Jews alive today suffered the fury of God? Your premise is invalid, because what happened in ancient times is only symbolic for us; upon whom the end of this age has come. 1 Corinthians 10:11

There is no separation in God's people; all are one in Jesus, Jew and Gentile, Ephesians 2:11-18, John 17:20-23, + Again your premise is unbiblical. 

We Christians are the inheritors, thru faith in Jesus, of the promises of God to all who love Him and keep His Commandments. Romans 2:29, Galatians 3:26-29, Colossians 1:12, Ephesians 1:11-14,+  Once more, you have failed to read or understand why Jesus came and who the sheep are, He referred to in Matthew 15:24 and John 10:16

There's more; Many prophesies prove that only a remnant of the ethnic Israel, the Jewish citizens of the State of Israel, will survive the forthcoming Day of the Lord's wrath. Jeremiah 10:18, Ezekiel 21:1-7, Isaiah 22:14, +.  But the Lord's people, from every race, nation and language, Revelation 5:9-10, Isaiah 66:18b-21, now the faithful Israelites of God, His Overcomers, all born again Christians, will migrate to and live in all of the holy Land. Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Psalms 107

We ARE the people who know what is right and this is our future, as the Lord's people, His sons, Romans 9:24-26, being His witnesses and His Light to the nations. Isaiah 43:10, Isaiah 49:8 So whatever your beliefs are and agenda is, saying the OT prophesies are inapplicable to us, is quite wrong and I pray that you will seriously consider the truth of what God does plan for His people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:27 AM, Keras said:

You have received all the punishments that I decreed. You are insensible, not with wine, but to the truth of the Word of your God

What was the punishment that God decreed for Israel and Judah? Ezekiel 4:4-6 tells us: it was exile from the holy Land.  Judah is now back, but the House of Israel, now every born again Christian, Galatians 6:16, await their redemption and going to live in all of the holy Land, as God always wanted His people to be. 

Today, judging by the proliferation of Christian beliefs, there is not much clear preaching on the truth of the Word. and false theories and doctrines abound. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Keras said:

So, have the Jews alive today suffered the fury of God? Your premise is invalid, because what happened in ancient times is only symbolic for us; upon whom the end of this age has come. 1 Corinthians 10:11

Shalom, Keras.

Don't be so hasty to put the last two thousand RECENT years in the category of "ancient times." Yes, the Jews alive today have suffered the fury of God, over and over again! Do you think the Holocaust was just a lark?! Do you think the Pogroms of Russia and the Inquisition was just mimsy?! Do you think the terrorist movements against Israel are "nothing special?" Countries all over Europe and Asia and even here in these Western nations have had serious movements of anti-Semitism down through the years. This is NOT "ancient history!"

Are you sure you're right in the light of these verses?

Romans 3:1-2
1 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?
2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.
KJV

From whom else are you going to learn Hebrew, the original language of the Book? From a Christian Gentile? I don't think so!

11 hours ago, Keras said:

There is no separation in God's people; all are one in Jesus, Jew and Gentile, Ephesians 2:11-18, John 17:20-23, + Again your premise is unbiblical. 

Pay attention to the wording of the Scriptures: It's NOT "in Jesus"; it's "IN CHRIST"; that is, "IN THE MESSIAH!" If you knew what "Christ" truly meant, you would KNOW that there's a difference! Do all Jews believe that Jesus is the Messiah? Of course not. Do all Orthodox Jews believe in the Messiah? You BET! They just need to be TOLD who the Messiah is! Most who attend their synagogues don't truly know anything about Yeshua` the Messiah; they are only taught that they must not believe that Yeshua` IS the Messiah because it would separate them from their families, their faith, and their G-D. BUT, if they knew His heritage and His claims, His power and His love, they would accept Him in a heartbeat! He prayed to His Father, their G-D! The works He did were FROM His Father!

Hear this: If it weren't for Christians, they might already BE Christians!

11 hours ago, Keras said:

We Christians are the inheritors, thru faith in Jesus, of the promises of God to all who love Him and keep His Commandments. Romans 2:29, Galatians 3:26-29, Colossians 1:12, Ephesians 1:11-14,+  Once more, you have failed to read or understand why Jesus came and who the sheep are, He referred to in Matthew 15:24 and John 10:16

Really? Well, SOME "Christians" are WOULD-BE, SELF-IMPORTANT USURPERS of the promises of God made to Israel! But, God has NEVER reneged on His promises to the children of Israel, the actual descendants of the man named "Israel!" God is NOT an "Indian-giver!"

The Epistle (Letter) to the Romans (Gentile believers at Rome) 11:25-29
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so (when the fulness of the Gentiles has come in) all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: (Jacob or Ya`aqov was the one who was renamed to Yisra'el or Israel! Are YOU of his lineage?)
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but
as touching the election (God's chosen), they are beloved for the fathers' (the Patriarchs') sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. (I.e., God doesn't CHANGE HIS MIND!)
KJV

Oh, and you have NO idea what you're talking about when you mention Matthew 15:24 and John 10:16! Both verses occurred when there was a legitimate offer of the Kingdom - DAVID'S Kingdom, by the way - to the children of Israel who lived in the Land at that time! Have you even bothered to look at the contexts of these verses?!

Matthew 15:21-29
21 Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon. (Gentiles)
22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
24 But he answered and said
, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. ("I'm not sent to Gentiles.")
25 Then came she and worshipped him (bowed to Him on her face), saying, Lord (Master, Sire, Sir), help me!
26 But he answered and said,
It is not meet (fitting) to take the children's (Israel's) bread, and to cast it to dogs (Gentiles).
27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her,
O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
29 And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee (back into Israeli territory); and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
KJV

John 9:1-10:21
9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
3 Jesus answered,
Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

6 When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed (rubbed) the eyes of the blind man with the clay,
7 And said unto him,
Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

8 The neighbours therefore, and they which before had seen him that he was blind, said, Is not this he that sat and begged?
9 Some said, This is he: others said, He is like him: but he said, I am he.
10 Therefore said they unto him, How were thine eyes opened?
11 He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed (rubbed) mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to the pool of Siloam, and wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight.
12 Then said they unto him, Where is he? He said, I know not.

13 They brought to the Pharisees him that aforetime was blind.
14 And
it was the sabbath day (oh-oh! :o) when Jesus made the clay, and opened his eyes.
15 Then again the Pharisees also asked him how he had received his sight. He said unto them, He put clay upon mine eyes, and I washed, and do see.
16 Therefore said some of the Pharisees,
This man is not of God, because he keepeth not the sabbath day. Others said, How can a man that is a sinner do such miracles? And there was a division among them.
17 They say unto the blind man again, What sayest thou of him, that he hath opened thine eyes? He said, He is a prophet.
18 But the Jews did not believe concerning him, that he had been blind, and received his sight, until they called the parents of him that had received his sight.

19 And they asked them, saying, Is this your son, who ye say was born blind? how then doth he now see?
20 His parents answered them and said, We know that this is our son, and that he was born blind:
21 But by what means he now seeth, we know not; or who hath opened his eyes, we know not: he is of age; ask him: he shall speak for himself.
22 These words spake his parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man did confess that he was Christ (the Messiah), he should be put out of the synagogue.
23 Therefore said his parents, He is of age; ask him.

24 Then again called they the man that was blind, and said unto him, Give God the praise: we know that this man is a sinner.
25 He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.
26 Then said they to him again, What did he to thee? how opened he thine eyes?
27 He answered them, I have told you already, and ye did not hear: wherefore would ye hear it again?
will ye also be his disciples? (OUCH! :shocked:)
28 Then they reviled him (bawled him out), and said, THOU art HIS disciple; but we are MOSES' disciples!
29 We know that God spake unto Moses: as for this fellow, we know not from whence he is (we don't know where He came from).
30 The man answered and said unto them, Why herein is a marvellous thing, that ye know not from whence he is, and yet he hath opened mine eyes.
31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.
32 Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind.
33 If this man were not of God, he could do nothing. (WOW! 
:crazy:)
34 They answered and said unto him, Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out!

35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?
36 He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?
37 And Jesus said unto him,
Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.
38 And he said, Lord (Master, Sire, Sir), I believe. And he worshipped him (bowed before Him on his face).
39 And Jesus said,
For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which "see" might be made blind.
40 And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?
41 Jesus said unto them,
If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.
10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

6 This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.
7 Then said Jesus unto them again,
Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

19 There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.
20 And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him? (why are you listening to him?)
21 Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?
KJV

The Diaspora had already begun with the Captivity of the northern ten tribes of Israel. These were the "other sheep" to which Yeshua` was referring! At the time, God had not yet turned to the Gentiles; He had not yet "dropped the sheet" to Peter (Acts 10). Yeshua` had not yet declared the Jews "desolate" (Matt. 23:38).

11 hours ago, Keras said:

There's more; Many prophesies prove that only a remnant of the ethnic Israel, the Jewish citizens of the State of Israel, will survive the forthcoming Day of the Lord's wrath. Jeremiah 10:18, Ezekiel 21:1-7, Isaiah 22:14, +.  But the Lord's people, from every race, nation and language, Revelation 5:9-10, Isaiah 66:18b-21, now the faithful Israelites of God, His Overcomers, all born again Christians, will migrate to and live in all of the holy Land. Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Psalms 107

This is our future, as the Lord's people, His sons, Romans 9:24-26, being His witnesses and His Light to the nations. Isaiah 43:10, Isaiah 49:8 So whatever your beliefs are and agenda is, saying the OT prophesies are inapplicable to us, is quite wrong and I pray that you will seriously consider the truth of what God does plan for His people. 

Oh, without a doubt "only a remnant of the ethnic Israel, the Jewish citizens of the State of Israel (and SO many more in MANY other nations), will survive the forthcoming Day of the Lord's wrath." There has been a remnant in many generations! That's the meaning of the prophecy of Yeshua` when He said,

Matthew 24:21-22
21 For then shall be great tribulation (Greek: thlipsis megalee), such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days (of thlipsis megalee) should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's (God's chosen's) sake those days shall be shortened.
KJV

It's not the period that is shortened; it's the number of days of thlipsis that are shortened! To keep a heritage for Avraham, Yitschaq, and Ya`aqov/Yisra'el alive, God had to give them periods of reprieve during this last 2000-year tribulation, allowing them times to repopulate! Otherwise, NO ONE would be able to be rescued when the Messiah Yeshua` returns!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Keras said:

What was the punishment that God decreed for Israel and Judah? Ezekiel 4:4-6 tells us: it was exile from the holy Land.  Judah is now back, but the House of Israel, now every born again Christian, Galatians 6:16, await their redemption and 

Today, judging by the proliferation of Christian beliefs, there is not much clear preaching on the truth of the Word. and false theories and doctrines abound. 

And, that was a TEMPORARY exile from THEIR Land! This "Ten Tribes" nonsense doesn't fit the facts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

And, that was a TEMPORARY exile from THEIR Land! This "Ten Tribes" nonsense doesn't fit the facts.

I will ignore your other post, putting it down to your belief in a rapture forcing you to keep ethnic Israel and the Church separate. That idea totally conflicts with the Bible truth of there being only one people of God.

Your rejection of the ten Northern tribes still being scattered among the nations, also doesn't fit the facts. The Jewish people have never been a 'vast multitude', or possessed the gates of their enemies, plus many other prophesied things that only fit the Christian peoples.  

The exile of the House of Israel was for 390 years, multiplied by 7, Leviticus 26:18, for continued sins. A total of 2730 years, from 717/718 BC and is now almost completed. It is them, now every Christian, who are destined to occupy the holy Land

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like Keras fronts a spin off of Herbert W. Armstrong's British/Israel ranting

Armstrong was wrong

The ten tribes of Israel are of Israel, not the Gentiles

This idea is not Biblical truth .... the Lord still has Israel separated whether in or out of the land of Israel and He will deal with them as all of Israel when He is ready

British/Israelism is a false teaching

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Sounds like Keras fronts a spin off of Herbert W. Armstrong's British/Israel ranting

What I promote is Bible truth.  And your notion of the current inhabitants of Israel + a few million other Jews still outside; being all of the people chosen by God, is patently wrong.  The Jews had their chance 2000 years ago and by the amazing grace of God, still can come to Him in repentance. But Bible prophecy is clear: they won't and only a remnant of them will be saved. Romans 9:27

This truth conflicts with the false theory of a rapture to heaven of the Church, so you must reject it; to your shame. 

Ethnicity is now, but in fact: never was a factor of salvation. We Christians from every race, nation and language are the people of God. It is merely an interesting aside, that a majority of Christians are actual descendants of Jacob, as God has planned it to be. 

Your and Retro's avoidance of the facts regarding the prophesies given to the Israelite tribes by Jacob and Moses, shows an extreme bias and an inability to see what God actually does plan for His people, the real Israelites of God; by faith NOT race. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2017 at 7:58 PM, Keras said:

What I promote is Bible truth.  And your notion of the current inhabitants of Israel + a few million other Jews still outside; being all of the people chosen by God, is patently wrong.  The Jews had their chance 2000 years ago and by the amazing grace of God, still can come to Him in repentance. But Bible prophecy is clear: they won't and only a remnant of them will be saved. Romans 9:27

This truth conflicts with the false theory of a rapture to heaven of the Church, so you must reject it; to your shame. 

Ethnicity is now, but in fact: never was a factor of salvation. We Christians from every race, nation and language are the people of God. It is merely an interesting aside, that a majority of Christians are actual descendants of Jacob, as God has planned it to be. 

Your and Retro's avoidance of the facts regarding the prophesies given to the Israelite tribes by Jacob and Moses, shows an extreme bias and an inability to see what God actually does plan for His people, the real Israelites of God; by faith NOT race. 

Shalom, Keras.

No, the problem is the TIMING of the prophecies. What you are failing to understand is that a "remnant" several years ago can become a "great company" today. It's not a "forever-remnant," y'know. It was a remnant AT THAT TIME in human history! We're not truly talking about a piece of cloth; that analogy breaks down after the fact. We're talking human lives and progeny! People, like animal livestock and produce, grow and reproduce! And, as God blesses them, they will increase abundantly!

This is the major problem with charts and graphs; they make people think two-dimensionally, neglecting the other dimensions that are involved. We have FOUR dimensions to which we need to pay attention: length, width, depth, AND TIME! Sometimes, we can squeeze three dimensional representations into a two-dimensional drawing, but seldom do we put all four dimensions into the drawing. When we have a chart or a graph that shows time as one of its dimensions, then we usually sacrifice depth, and sometimes width as well, in the process.

And, while ethnicity is not a factor, per se, in "God's justification" of individuals, it CERTAINLY IS a factor in "salvation," as the term is used in prophecy; that is, corporate, NATIONAL "salvation!"

The true problem with what you are suggesting in the melding of the children of Israel and the believing Gentiles (commonly called "Christians") is an anti-Semitic bias! It happened in the Second Century; it happened again in the Third Century; it happened in the Sixth Century; it happened in the 12th Century; it happened in the 19th Century; it happened in the 20th Century, and it is happening again today! Whenever Christians get "too big for their britches," they put down the "Christ-killers," conveniently forgetting that THEIR ancestors were included as those who killed the Messiah, as well. There have always been times in which the Jews were put down and harassed; sometimes they were feared; but seldom were they treated with equality. And, they have NEVER been treated with the respect GOD deserves through them!

This prophecy recorded by Z'kharyahu SHALL be fulfilled literally:

Zechariah 8:20-23
20 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; It shall yet come to pass, that there shall come people, and the inhabitants of many cities:
21 And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the LORD, and to seek the LORD of hosts: I will go also.
22 Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD.
23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.
KJV

See, WITHIN the Messiah, there's no difference between the Jew and the Gentile, but OUTSIDE of the Messiah, there's a VERY GREAT difference! It is NOT true that "outside the Messiah there's now no difference between the Jew and the Gentile, either!" Don't forget the blue section at the bottom of this chart:

Kingdom chart.png

And, although they are called the "Remnant," they WERE that "Remnant" when they were TORN from the fabric of national Israel in the day when they went into captivity and were dispersed among the nations.

It's not right to denegrade the physical, genetic link between the children of Israel and Israel himself. While Christians can be ADDED to their number, they are STILL the "apple of God's eye!"

Zechariah 2:7-8
7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.
8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.
KJV

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×