• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi, I'm Romy and 14yrs old.

I just wish to know how to grow in faith because God has so much install for me, and I feel I'm not ready but I am. Help me to understand my faith and grow it, so that I may branch out to others in faith. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Welcome Romy.  You ask a question I am sure we all have asked ourselves.  All I can say is study His word, humble yourself by following what He instructs, while realizing that in order to do that, we must recognize what it is we want and what it is He wants for us, and follow Him and not ourselves.  Spend time in prayer and meditation of scripture and listen to His small quiet voice inside you as the Holy Spirit speaks to your heart and mind.  Don't worry, anything He has for you is so many times better than what you think you should have.  Be patient, He will finish the work He started.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,770
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Romans 10:17 (KJV)

[17] So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

From God's Word we live, from this life born out from faith we are given the capacity to hunger and thirst to know Him through His Word... when the Word through the power of The Holy Spirit becomes more precious then that which we have began in (1st birth) we are being transformed to live in (2nd birth realities that are not present here and now)...

Hebrews 11:1 (KJV)

[11:1] Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

and as we grow in this faith the things of this world "Grow strangely dim in The Light of His Glory and Grace"
Love, Steven

• Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Welcome Ronny!

My pastor likes to say "do you way into feeling; don't try to feel your way into doing."

The best thing you can do is get into the Word. Read and study that Bible daily. Pray daily. Ask God to give you wisdom and insight, and to help you learn what He wants you to learn. Youtube has become a great resource where there are uncountable numbers of sermons, lectures, and documentaries about faith, scholarship, real science, philosophy and so forth relating to Christianity. The Youtube channel "Theology, Philosophy and Science" would be a great place to start; I set aside 20-30 minutes a day to spend watching some of their stuff.

God bless you in your journey!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

The best way to grow your faith is to do hard things that God calls you to. The other way is to spend a lot of time with God, but that mostly grows relationship with God.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

All these answers are amazing thank you, and the first answer are also literally the same words of what an evangelist told me today. And also a few days back he gave me the same verse Provs 3:5-6. Wow. I feel like people know me on here so well and know my weaknesses and what not. But it's really God speaking and writing through all of you for he knows me. I'm excited for when he starts speaking directly to me.

thanks, from Romy

• Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

You're right, it's definitely God who gives us the wisdom. But it's also that, in some ways, we do know you and your weaknesses. The reason is because they're all of our weaknesses to. You're among people who have been where you've been and struggled as you've struggled. So don't feel alone or "less Christian" than others when times of fear or doubt creep in. God bless!

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Romy

Welcome to Worthy,its wonderful to meet such a young Christian serious about buidling their Relationship with God in Christ,Praise Jesus...it is simple,Gods Word gives us the answer to your question in the verse of Scripture enoob shared with you

Romans 10:17 (KJV)

[17] So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

With love-in Christ,Kwik

The Seekers Lounge is for "Seekers" ,unbelievers & guests to ask us questions about our Faith,I sent you some helpful posting info

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  104
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  06/28/1993

Stay in the word of God and prayer.