• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,738
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

On 8/30/2017 at 7:37 AM, George said:

Rev 5:9  And they sang a new song, saying, "Worthy are you to take the scroll and to open its seals, for you were slain, and by your blood you ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation, 
Rev 5:10  and you have made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they shall reign on the earth."

The first time we see the term -- KINGDOM of PRIESTS .. is actually how GOD started the KINGDOM of ISRAEL.  We see this in Exodus ...

Exo 19:5  Now therefore, if you will indeed obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my treasured possession among all peoples, for all the earth is mine; 
Exo 19:6  and you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation. These are the words that you shall speak to the people of Israel.

So now we have a KINGDOM of PRIESTS and a HOLY NATION connected to ISRAEL.

1Pe 2:4  As you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but in the sight of God chosen and precious, 
1Pe 2:5  you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 
1Pe 2:6  For it stands in Scripture: "Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a cornerstone chosen and precious, and whoever believes in him will not be put to shame.

This is connected to the passage mentioned in Ephesians 2:20 mentioned on the previous post.

1Pe 2:7  So the honor is for you who believe, but for those who do not believe, "The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone," 
1Pe 2:8  and "A stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense." They stumble because they disobey the word, as they were destined to do. 
1Pe 2:9  But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. 

So here we have it, we're a ROYAL PRIESTHOOD, now a HOLY NATION -- interestingly enough this HOLY NATION was taken FROM ALL THE NATIONS!

So you have the modern state of Israel, Jews from all the nations returning back to their homeland, and soon enough back to their Messiah, and the dual parallelism of believers from every nation being joined to ISRAEL (whereby God will RULE!).

...continuing on sometime later on this week.  

• Loved it! 2

• George changed the title to Deeper Understandings of the Message of the Kingdom
  • Steward

• Group:  Steward

Just a little side note about the Priesthood before I continue on the Kingdom study.

There's an interesting passage in Isaiah 66 referring to the Kingdom age.

Isa 66:19  and I will set a sign among them. And from them I will send survivors to the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, who draw the bow, to Tubal and Javan, to the coastlands far away, that have not heard my fame or seen my glory. And they shall declare my glory among the nations. 
Isa 66:20  And they shall bring all your brothers from all the nations as an offering to the LORD, on horses and in chariots and in litters and on mules and on dromedaries, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, says the LORD, just as the Israelites bring their grain offering in a clean vessel to the house of the LORD. 
Isa 66:21  And some of them also I will take for priests and for Levites, says the LORD. 

Pretty interesting terminology, that in the future, Levites will be active again as Priests -- yet some of them will be FROM the NATIONS!

And during the Millennial Reign, we see the reinstitution of the Levitical priesthood.

Eze 45:4  It shall be the holy portion of the land. It shall be for the priests, who minister in the sanctuary and approach the LORD to minister to him, and it shall be a place for their houses and a holy place for the sanctuary. 
Eze 45:5  Another section, 25,000 cubits long and 10,000 cubits broad, shall be for the Levites who minister at the temple, as their possession for cities to live in. 

... I'll return back to the message of the Kingdom with this little side track.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi George,

A subject close to my heart as you would have guessed. Now as you mentioned the apostle Peter by the Holy Spirit saying, -

1Pe 2:9  But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. 

And you said - `So here we have it, we're a ROYAL PRIESTHOOD, now a HOLY NATION -- interestingly enough this HOLY NATION was taken FROM ALL THE NATIONS!

How wonderful and amazing that we the Body of Christ will hold the dual offices of king and priest, a kingpriest, a royal priesthood. And as we know Israel always had those two offices separately and will do so in their millennial reign under the Lordship of our Saviour, the Head of the Body. He being the original kingpriest, (of the order of Melchisedek   Heb. 6: 20)

Ìn each part of God`s  great kingdom, from the third heaven, then in the universal realm and finally on earth we see God`s order of rulership, kings and priests.

regards, Marilyn.

• Steward

I'm debating on which direction to head.  But I think we should look at some aspects of the "Kingdom" message that are connected to the Garden of Eden.

In the Garden, mankind and beast were in harmony one with another.  In the 'Restoration' of the Kingdom of God, we'll see such a restoration.

Isaiah 65:25 The wolf and the lamb shall graze together; the lion shall eat straw like the ox, and dust shall be the serpent's food. They shall not hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain,” says the Lord.

Isaiah 11:6-9 The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together; and a little child shall lead them. The cow and the bear shall graze; their young shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. The nursing child shall play over the hole of the cobra, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the adder's den. They shall not hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.

So we see in the Kingdom ... even the animals will be changed, just as it was in the beginning!

Eze 36:35  And they will say, 'This land that was desolate has become like the garden of Eden, and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are now fortified and inhabited.' 
Eze 36:36  Then the nations that are left all around you shall know that I am the LORD; I have rebuilt the ruined places and replanted that which was desolate. I am the LORD; I have spoken, and I will do it. 
Eze 36:37  "Thus says the Lord GOD: This also I will let the house of Israel ask me to do for them: to increase their people like a flock. 
Eze 36:38  Like the flock for sacrifices, like the flock at Jerusalem during her appointed feasts, so shall the waste cities be filled with flocks of people. Then they will know that I am the LORD." 

So we see the RESTORATION of ALL THINGS connected to the Animal Kingdom!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

While the message that Jesus spoke, in Luke 17:20-21, "The kingdom of God is not coming in ways that can be observed, nor will they say, 'Look, here it is!' or 'There!' for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you."  He was speaking to the Pharisees and the expectation of a temporal kingdom to remove the yoke of the Roman empire.  The Kingdom message ... is that GOD WILL RULE ... and it must begin in the hearts of men.  However, the Scriptures proclaim the Kingdom is coming ... as well!

Matthew 6:10  Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

Joh 18:36  Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not from the world."

Revelation 11:15  Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever.

... just a bit of clarification as some believe the Kingdom is already here!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

When Yeshua (Jesus) preached, he preached the "kingdom of God" or the "kingdom of Heaven" and this was his central theme!  While many look at salvation as the core message, really it was soo much bigger than this.  While the word, 'gospel', simple means 'good news' -- the word kingdom in greek is the word -- basileia -- which literally means, "the realm in which a soverign king rules!" 

As you can see this is the EXACT same message of the word ISRAEL means -- which we discussed earlier -- God will Rule -- the NT message of the Kingdom is EXACTLY the same -- "the realm in which a soverign king rules!"

Everything will be subjected to his rule -- while many focus on the realm of mankind will be subjected, we're also talking about all of nature -- as we earlier showed, the connection to the animal kingdom being RESTORED to its original state!  As we continue to pound the theme -- the RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,770
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

It is in Love 'He will rule with the rod of iron' = His Will be done with exactness of force... with satan plummeting in the pit all other creation 'will according to will' or 'will according to force'. There will be no give just obedience to Him which is how it can only be...

• Steward

21 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

It is in Love 'He will rule with the rod of iron' = His Will be done with exactness of force... with satan plummeting in the pit all other creation 'will according to will' or 'will according to force'. There will be no give just obedience to Him which is how it can only be...

Amen ... as we see He's coming with a rod of iron ...

Rev 19:15  From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. 
Rev 19:16  On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords. 

Psa 2:7  I will tell of the decree: The LORD said to me, "You are my Son; today I have begotten you. 
Psa 2:8  Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession. 
Psa 2:9  You shall break them with a rod of iron and dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel." 
Psa 2:10  Now therefore, O kings, be wise; be warned, O rulers of the earth. 
Psa 2:11  Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 
Psa 2:12  Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and you perish in the way, for his wrath is quickly kindled. Blessed are all who take refuge in him. 

But notice this as well ... who else rules with a Rod of Iron ...

Rev 2:26  The one who conquers and who keeps my works until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations,
Rev 2:27   and he will rule them with a rod of iron, as when earthen pots are broken in pieces, even as I myself have received authority from my Father.

The SAINTS do as well ...

Daniel 7:22  until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was given for the saints of the Most High, and the time came when the saints possessed the kingdom.

Who judges ...

1 Corinthians 6:2  Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world is to be judged by you, are you incompetent to try trivial cases? 

Rev 20:4  Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 

... the saints do as well!

...continuing with the mystery of the timing ... of the 1000 year reign at another time!

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,770
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 7:26 AM, George said:

Amen ... as we see He's coming with a rod of iron ...

Rev 19:15  From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. 
Rev 19:16  On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords. 

Psa 2:7  I will tell of the decree: The LORD said to me, "You are my Son; today I have begotten you. 
Psa 2:8  Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession. 
Psa 2:9  You shall break them with a rod of iron and dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel." 
Psa 2:10  Now therefore, O kings, be wise; be warned, O rulers of the earth. 
Psa 2:11  Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 
Psa 2:12  Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and you perish in the way, for his wrath is quickly kindled. Blessed are all who take refuge in him. 

But notice this as well ... who else rules with a Rod of Iron ...

Rev 2:26  The one who conquers and who keeps my works until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations,
Rev 2:27   and he will rule them with a rod of iron, as when earthen pots are broken in pieces, even as I myself have received authority from my Father.

The SAINTS do as well ...

Daniel 7:22  until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was given for the saints of the Most High, and the time came when the saints possessed the kingdom.

Who judges ...

1 Corinthians 6:2  Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world is to be judged by you, are you incompetent to try trivial cases? 

Rev 20:4  Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 

... the saints do as well!

...continuing with the mystery of the timing ... of the 1000 year reign at another time!

It is the unity of mind, will, emotion ... it has always been such with God only the lie has confused His creation and suggested other. The power of lie is to act upon that which is ignoring that which truly 'IS'... seen best in idolatry -worshipping that which began over Him which has always been. I am amazed in myself when I disobey Him because I am with out excuse which leaves me in a state of repentance because I did it 'the rod of iron is just and does not bend because there simply is no other way, truth or life'. He builds for us the cleaness of end into begin...

John 17:21 (KJV)

[21] That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

[22] And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

[23] I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

[24] Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

[25] O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

[26] And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

The eternal state and Kingdom has truly began in our hearts for His use... for it is faith into faith that we are there even though now here! The obedience of walking by faith

Colossians 3:1 (KJV)

[3:1] If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

[2] Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

[3] For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

[4] When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Not one of us shall be present by merit of self :amen: and :amen:  to Him be 'The Glory' for=ever.... The Kingdom of His dear Son 'Our Place' to be screamed out from the roof tops!!!