• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

On 8/30/2017 at 5:58 AM, George said:

But as with all things, how ISRAEL began, so ISRAEL will end with GOD WILL RULE!

I love where this is going (I think) !  

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/30/2017 at 6:10 AM, George said:

Now we know that the Jewish people WILL BE REUNITED once again to the KINGDOM of God through their MESSIAH.

Romans 11:1  I ask, then, has God rejected his people? By no means! For I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin. 

Rom 11:11  So I ask, did they stumble in order that they might fall? By no means! Rather through their trespass salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous. 
Rom 11:12  Now if their trespass means riches for the world, and if their failure means riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their full inclusion mean! 

WONDERFUL !  AMAZING GRACE ! Soon to be seen !

• Praise God! 1

On 8/30/2017 at 6:52 AM, George said:

The first time we see the term -- KINGDOM of PRIESTS .. is actually how GOD started the KINGDOM of ISRAEL.  We see this in Exodus ...

Exo 19:5  Now therefore, if you will indeed obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my treasured possession among all peoples, for all the earth is mine; 
Exo 19:6  and you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation. These are the words that you shall speak to the people of Israel.

So now we have a KINGDOM of PRIESTS and a HOLY NATION connected to ISRAEL.

1Pe 2:4  As you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but in the sight of God chosen and precious, 
1Pe 2:5  you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 
1Pe 2:6  For it stands in Scripture: "Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a cornerstone chosen and precious, and whoever believes in him will not be put to shame.

This is connected to the passage mentioned in Ephesians 2:20 mentioned on the previous post.

1Pe 2:7  So the honor is for you who believe, but for those who do not believe, "The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone," 
1Pe 2:8  and "A stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense." They stumble because they disobey the word, as they were destined to do. 
1Pe 2:9  But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. 

So here we have it, we're a ROYAL PRIESTHOOD, now a HOLY NATION -- interestingly enough this HOLY NATION was taken FROM ALL THE NATIONS!

So you have the modern state of Israel, Jews from all the nations returning back to their homeland, and soon enough back to their Messiah, and the dual parallelism of believers from every nation being joined to ISRAEL (whereby God will RULE!).

YHVH WILL RULE ! 

footnote: note it is correct here  "KIngdom of Priests" 

not kings and priests (an error often seen)

On 8/31/2017 at 8:18 AM, George said:

While I'm on the subject about the message of salvation, Yeshua (Jesus) came with, I want to continue a passage that is read ... but usually stops in verse 2.

Luk 4:16  And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up. And as was his custom, he went to the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and he stood up to read. 
Luk 4:17  And the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was given to him. He unrolled the scroll and found the place where it was written, 
Luk 4:18  "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed,
Luk 4:19  to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor."
Luk 4:20  And he rolled up the scroll and gave it back to the attendant and sat down. And the eyes of all in the synagogue were fixed on him. 
Luk 4:21  And he began to say to them, "Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing."

Most people read this ... and never really study where it comes from ... because it's connected to the Kingdom!  Let's take a look,

Isa 61:1  The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, because the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the poor; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; 
Isa 61:2  to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn; 
Isa 61:3  to grant to those who mourn in Zion— to give them a beautiful headdress instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the garment of praise instead of a faint spirit; that they may be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he may be glorified. 
Isa 61:4  They shall build up the ancient ruins; they shall raise up the former devastations; they shall repair the ruined cities, the devastations of many generations. 
Isa 61:5  Strangers shall stand and tend your flocks; foreigners shall be your plowmen and vinedressers; 
Isa 61:6  but you shall be called the priests of the LORD; they shall speak of you as the ministers of our God; you shall eat the wealth of the nations, and in their glory you shall boast. 
Isa 61:7  Instead of your shame there shall be a double portion; instead of dishonor they shall rejoice in their lot; therefore in their land they shall possess a double portion; they shall have everlasting joy. 
Isa 61:8  For I the LORD love justice; I hate robbery and wrong; I will faithfully give them their recompense, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them. 
Isa 61:9  Their offspring shall be known among the nations, and their descendants in the midst of the peoples; all who see them shall acknowledge them, that they are an offspring the LORD has blessed. 
Isa 61:10  I will greatly rejoice in the LORD; my soul shall exult in my God, for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation; he has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. 
Isa 61:11  For as the earth brings forth its sprouts, and as a garden causes what is sown in it to sprout up, so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to sprout up before all the nations. 

You see, while Isaiah 61 is directly connected to the Lord's salvation plan ... it wasn't the end all ... the whole chapter is about the KINGDOM to come!  

How can you be excited about the Kingdom to come ... if you never were taught about the Kingdom!

On 9/2/2017 at 4:59 AM, George said:

What's interesting about the year 6000 is the connection to cycles.

On 9/2/2017 at 5:11 AM, George said:

Now the number 40 is very significant in the Bible as it's directly connected to TESTING!

On 9/2/2017 at 5:11 AM, George said:

40 is a significant number!  For example, the flood of Noah happened in the year 1600 or so of creation.  Thus a complete 40 cycles of 40 or 1600 years.

Since the Cross, we're approaching 2000 years or 40 Jubilee Cycles (40*50=2000) so it's becoming more and more significant!

Also, in the year 6000, we'll be in the 150th cycle of 40 years.

Gen 7:24  And the waters prevailed on the earth 150 days. 

So in conclusion, the year 6000, we would have completed 50 Jubilee cycles of TESTING (40) and thus another indication of the timing of the RESTORATION of ALL THINGS!

continues....

On 9/1/2017 at 7:42 AM, Giller said:

As I read things that pertains to the kingdom of God, I can see that their is a spiritual aspect to it, an heavenly aspect to it, and an earthly aspect to it.

On 9/1/2017 at 6:54 AM, George said:

Just going to pull out the timing of the Kingdom aspect.  Personally, I believe in a young earth -- however, I do believe that Dr. Gerald Schroeder, an orthodox Jew who also believes in a young earth, has figured out why things MAY appear to be billions of years old.  If you are unfamiliar with Dr. Schroeder, I suggest watching these videos.

So the timing of our day is unique.  The Hebrew calendar says we're in the year 5777, however most scholars will admit we don't really know what year we're actually in.  First of all, years were lost in the Exodus, and years were lost during the dark ages.  It's probably more like 5997, then 5777.  I believe that God allowed mankind to lose years so that we will never KNOW the day, or the hour of His Return.  Personally, I believe the Lord is coming back on the year 6000 exactly.  This is a snippet out of the book of Barnabas found in the Church Fathers.

Barnabas 15:3
Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And
God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the
seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He
meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all
things to an end; for the day with Him 
signifyeth a thousand years;
and this He himself beareth
me witness, saying; Behold, the day of
the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six
days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end.

Barnabas 15:5
And He rested on the seventh day. this He meaneth; when His Son
shall come
, and shall abolish the time of the Lawless One, and shall
judge the ungodly, and shall change the sun and the moon and the
stars, then shall he truly rest on the seventh day.

Barnabas 15:8
Finally He saith to them; Your new moons and your Sabbaths I cannot
away with. Ye see what is His meaning ; it is not your present
Sabbaths that are acceptable [unto Me], but the Sabbath which I have
made, in the which, when I have set all things at rest, I will make
the beginning of the eighth day which is the beginning of another
world.

Barnabas 15:9
Wherefore also we keep the eighth day for rejoicing, in the which
also Jesus rose from the dead, and having been manifested ascended
into the heavens.

Now I used Barnabas as a source, instead of Rabbinical writings, however this is a well-understood concept within Judiasm.   What's sad, one of the commentaries is in the Talmud it says this,

Sanhedrin 97:

The Tanna debe Eliyyahu teaches: The world is to exist six thousand years. In the first two thousand there was desolation; [i.e. no Torah. It is a tradition that Abraham was fifty-two years old when he began to convert men to the worship of the true God; from Adam until then, two thousand years elapsed] two thousand years the Torah flourished; and the next two thousand years is the Messianic era, [i.e. Messiah will come within that period] but through our many iniquities all these years have been lost. [He should have come at the beginning of the last two thousand years; the delay is due to our sins.]

They missed his coming ... though they had the timing down perfectly!

The question is, will we miss being ready for His return because we didn't understand the times in which we live?

So according to this process, we're examining a 7000-year time frame.  After 6000 years, the Lord will establish His 1000 year millennial rule.  Then the world will be at rest for 1000 years, until the 8,000th year -- or a new day, the beginnng of a New World -- a New Heavens and a New Earth!

Rev 20:4  Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 

After the 1000 years, we enter ...

Rev 21:1  Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. 

More on the timing ...

"So the timing of our day is unique.  The Hebrew calendar says we're in the year 5777, however most scholars will admit we don't really know what year we're actually in.  First of all, years were lost in the Exodus, and years were lost during the dark ages.  It's probably more like 5997, then 5777.  I believe that God allowed mankind to lose years so that we will never KNOW the day, or the hour of His Return.  Personally, I believe the Lord is coming back on the year 6000 exactly."

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/30/1944

Genesis 1:26 - "Let Us make man in Our image, to be like Ourselves; let man have dominion....over all the earth."

It has always been the Lord's intent to have a "people" who would have dominion authority on the earth.
The word "dominion" (Hebrew - radah) means to prevail, rule, reign, to tread down."

After God formed man, He blessed him and told him to fill the earth, subdue it, and have dominion over all of creation (Genesis 1:28). The word "subdue" (Hebrew - kabash) means to bring into subjection.

Jesus taught his disciples that it all begins with the revelation of RESTORED RELATIONSHIP ("Our Father, who is in Heaven" - Matthew 6:9) -- realizing that we are truly made in His image and created to express His Kingdom into the earth (Matthew 6:10).  

Through Jesus Christ we have been given authority over the enemy and all that he would try to come against us with. The word AUTHORITY means LEGAL OR RIGHTFUL POWER, A RIGHT TO COMMAND OR ACT.

"Behold, I have given you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall hurt you." - Luke 10:19

It is time for us to truly understand what Jesus has restored to us through the Cross, and step into the fullness of that relationship and have great impact in the earth.  It is time for us to occupy our Kingdom authority so that we can occupy the earth and make it as it is in Heaven!

LET US DECLARE:
1.  That we will come into a greater revelation of the restored relationship we have with our Heavenly Father (Gods PURPOSE for our life - Our CALLING in Christ) and His Kingdom through the Cross!

2.  That in revelation of our sonship we will occupy the full authority we have in the earth and bring all of creation back into subjection to the dominion of the King!

3. Our environment will be forever changed as we pray, say and do what the Father shows us and we see Heaven invade every place we go and everyone we meet.

4. As we occupy our authority, we will take back all that has been stolen by the enemy.

5. That we will see God's Kingdom come through us as never before and become bold expressions of the finished work of the Cross, stepping out to enforce the complete, total and utter victory of the Risen Lord over every work and manifestation of the enemy.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,828
  • Content Per Day:  4.76
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

On 8/30/2017 at 6:23 AM, George said:

Shalom everyone,

I'm actually surprised that I've never done a topic on the Kingdom of God.  I always preach on it, so I'm going to start a discussion.  I'd appreciate it, if when discussing we could stay on topic. :)  So many threads get started, and go into left field, right field, and every field except the discussion. :)

To really dive into the message of the Kingdom, you have to understand that it was the ENTIRE message preached by Yeshua (Jesus).  While many focus on "salvation" and while this is the ENTRANCE into the Kingdom -- the salvation message, is just the beginning of the bigger message that Yeshua was preaching!   When you realize that Acts begins and ends with the Kingdom Message, perhaps we should dive deeper into the understandings.

Acts 1:6  When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? 

Acts 28:31  Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.

So this is what this discussion is going to talk about -- the message of the Kingdom.

Your brother in the Lord with much agape love,

George

The Kingdom is not just about where you go where you die. The Kingdom is about fulfilling our God-given commission.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Days Won:  3

Excellent study George! I really enjoyed this. Blessed beyond measure.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,461
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,742
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

54 minutes ago, traveller said:

Excellent study George! I really enjoyed this. Blessed beyond measure.

Thanks -- as I'm putting together this information for a book I came across another concept that I didn't bring up earlier.

This passage -- 

Mat 19:28  And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 
Mat 19:29  And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. 
Mat 19:30  But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first. 

It's a unique Greek word -- only time it's used in the NT.  It's the word -- palingenesia.  

Palin -- means -- to return to

Genesia -- is Genesis.

Literally, it's "restoring everything back to how God originally intended."

I truly need to finish this book!  Pray for me!  :)

• Praying! 1