• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

7 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Amen brother, point well taken......it's probably a process of a downward spiral and then we know that self is always going to want to justify itself at some point by lying to itself.  Doesn't it seem that even churches or revivals that start out well......all seem to get mired in flesh eventually.  Seems like from the beginning there has always only been a remnant of the true to be found anywhere.....and that is why the call to come out of her is a call that really is always going forth.  We always need to be checking that we are true to plumb......by coming directly to the plumbline ourselves and measuring against it, and not receiving any second-hand slanted version of it........like the longer the telephone game goes on the more distorted the message gets by the end.........so we need to always go directly to the originator of the message.   Seems like the Lord is always pruning in His vineyard, constantly.........so we need always to be vigilant.

Glory hallelujah to the Lord peoples.   right on sister.  RIGHT ON. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,083
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

something I would very much like for people to think about....

When you ask the Holy Spirit to remove a demon from someone, what do you do then....    How do you get that person to a position that they are not vulnerable to be possessed again by something even worse?   That is something that should always be in consideration when this subject comes up.   

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

11 hours ago, Davida said:

Luke 10:19 (NASB)
"19 Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you."

SING IT DAVIDA and praise the LORD.  JESUS CHRIST the same in all times , the SPIRIT the same in all times.   Nothing changed.

well, the churches did , thus if they follow NOT the SPIRIT.........then how could they then have the power.   

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/30/2017 at 6:19 PM, Wayne222 said:

What are the doctrines of demons ?

I define the doctrines of demons to be whatever helps demons. That would include not casting them out.

Also, I have a website, forum and YouTube channel, and have addressed this.

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, AlertChristians said:

I define the doctrines of demons to be whatever helps demons. That would include not casting them out.

Also, I have a website, forum and YouTube channel, and have addressed this.

A doctrine is a teaching. Demons have false doctrine.  Like a demon would teach people to worship idols for one. A demon would teach that it's ok to be sexual outside of marriage. I thought you might have more information. God bless.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

Ahem!   Miss Muffet.   

Mark 16:17-18 (CJB)

17 And these signs will accompany those who do trust: in my name they will drive out demons, speak with new tongues, 18 not be injured if they handle snakes or drink poison, and heal the sick by laying hands on them.”

Our Father said. "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge."  If you are a believer, you will cast out demons.

On 8/31/2017 at 5:45 PM, other one said:

When you ask the Holy Spirit to remove a demon from someone, what do you do then....    How do you get that person to a position that they are not vulnerable to be possessed again by something even worse?   That is something that should always be in consideration when this subject comes up.  

That's a good question, easily answered.  You do not ask the Holy Spirit to get the demon out.   You tell the demon to go!  YOU do the deed.   You have just as much authority to kick out demons as Jesus does..Just do it.

1 hour ago, Denadii said:

That's a good question, easily answered.  You do not ask the Holy Spirit to get the demon out.   You tell the demon to go!  YOU do the deed.   You have just as much authority to kick out demons as Jesus does..Just do it.

You don't have the authority to do that without the Holy Spirit.....   you only have that authority because when you accept Jesus the Holy Spirit comes with it.......     When you invoke the name of Jesus you are putting the Spirit to work in your life....

You may not know it but that is the way it works......     and the Bible warns of removing demons and having the person be repossessed with them and it puts them in a worse condition than they were in the beginning.   If they bring back one of those that takes prayer and fasting you might even get your butt kicked temporarily if you are not prepared.

I used to have to work around a couple of dark witches that would hurt you if you tried.

And if it's important enough you might get to deal with the devil himself....    and not even Michael the Archangel cared to do that.

1 minute ago, other one said:

You don't have the authority to do that without the Holy Spirit.....   you only have that authority because when you accept Jesus the Holy Spirit comes with it.......     When you invoke the name of Jesus you are putting the Spirit to work in your life....

You may not know it but that is the way it works......     and the Bible warns of removing demons and having the person be repossessed with them and it puts them in a worse condition than they were in the beginning.   If they bring back one of those that takes prayer and fasting you might even get your butt kicked temporarily if you are not prepared.

I used to have to work around a couple of dark witches that would hurt you if you tried.

And if it's important enough you might get to deal with the devil himself....    and not even Michael the Archangel cared to do that.

Well sir.  Of course we have the backing of the Holy Spirit.  When Jesus says to do it, He is giving the authority to do it.    And of course when you kick a demon out you have to educate the 'victim' on how to live to stay safe from a return...I've been involved with deliverance from demons for about thirty years now.  I think I've learned something.   And in case you've forgotten?   I can do nothing without the Holy Spirit. He goes everywhere I go.   Now witches....They can be fun can't they?   You do have to prepare before hand to face them.  You cannot kick demons out of them easily.  They don't want free of those demons.  But you can take authority over them and bind their activites big time.

2 minutes ago, Denadii said:

Well sir.  Of course we have the backing of the Holy Spirit.  When Jesus says to do it, He is giving the authority to do it.    And of course when you kick a demon out you have to educate the 'victim' on how to live to stay safe from a return...I've been involved with deliverance from demons for about thirty years now.  I think I've learned something.   And in case you've forgotten?   I can do nothing without the Holy Spirit. He goes everywhere I go.   Now witches....They can be fun can't they?   You do have to prepare before hand to face them.  You cannot kick demons out of them easily.  They don't want free of those demons.  But you can take authority over them and bind their activites big time.

I think you just agreed with me...