• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/1/2017 at 4:51 PM, Wayne222 said:

A doctrine is a teaching. Demons have false doctrine.  Like a demon would teach people to worship idols for one. A demon would teach that it's ok to be sexual outside of marriage. I thought you might have more information. God bless.

I only address one doctrine of demons in this thread, which churches are practicing. They are not casting out demons, which helps demons - apostasy.

Outside of this forum, I see a great need for demons to be cast out. And I preach on other subjects as well.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 9/4/2017 at 0:11 AM, Denadii said:

Well sir.  Of course we have the backing of the Holy Spirit.  When Jesus says to do it, He is giving the authority to do it.    And of course when you kick a demon out you have to educate the 'victim' on how to live to stay safe from a return...I've been involved with deliverance from demons for about thirty years now.  I think I've learned something.   And in case you've forgotten?   I can do nothing without the Holy Spirit. He goes everywhere I go.   Now witches....They can be fun can't they?   You do have to prepare before hand to face them.  You cannot kick demons out of them easily.  They don't want free of those demons.  But you can take authority over them and bind their activites big time.

I don't have a lot of experience with demons, but one thing is that I believe we need to be led by the Spirit when we do...........and I am not sure the Lord casts them out of people against their will per se, but His Spirit works upon their hearts too.  Jesus talked about those who do their own will regarding spiritual activities (Lord, Lord, did we not.....)  and not the will of the Father.  Most ministries nowadays that we see, seem to be wielding the gifts of the Spirit with their own flesh and will......that in itself doesnt' seem any different from witchcraft and divination, since they wield power according to their own will too.  I saw one guy who televised his demon-casting ministry......and he was always getting into long conversations with the demons who were only too happy to play along.....instead of just telling them to be quiet and come out like Jesus did.  This man was playing with fire......could see that he himself had a problem with some kind of unclean spirits probably picked up while he was toying with the demons to create drama for his TV show.  I don't believe we are protected when we do our own will instead of waiting upon the Lord to move, and that is the reason for prayer and fasting.  These are just some observations, I'm not an expert.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Once a demon is cast out, where does it go.    If a demon is cast out and the person is not filled with the Holy Spirit there is no reason to believe that the demon would come back.....   actually we are warned that he will and maybe with his friends.

dealing with the demonic world isn't something that everyone should be involved in....    but if you are I would highly recommend this book.

"Spiritual Warfare====   Christians, Demonization and Deliverance" by Dr. Karl Payne

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

11 minutes ago, other one said:

Once a demon is cast out, where does it go.    If a demon is cast out and the person is not filled with the Holy Spirit there is no reason to believe that the demon would come back.....   actually we are warned that he will and maybe with his friends.

dealing with the demonic world isn't something that everyone should be involved in....    but if you are I would highly recommend this book.

"Spiritual Warfare====   Christians, Demonization and Deliverance" by Dr. Karl Payne

IF we are led by the Spirit then I don't believe there should be a problem and we don't need to worry about demons sticking to us or hurting us, because they are not stronger than He, and if a person is under His unction they are protected by Him.

And who the SON sets free is free indeed.......but regarding the demons coming back Jesus was talking to Pharisees who were saying He was casting out demons by Beelzebub......so Jesus was hinting that when the Pharisees and their sons cast out demons they come back again.  Also if someone is set free of something but they then return to their sin they can expect something worse might happen to them, like when Jesus warned the man at the pool of Bethesda.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

IF we are led by the Spirit then I don't believe there should be a problem and we don't need to worry about demons sticking to us or hurting us, because they are not stronger than He, and if a person is under His unction they are protected by Him.

Problem is that how many people who come by and read this are not in that close of a walk with the Spirit.   I personally do not know that many people that I would suggest they get involved with the dark side in any way unless the Holy Spirit was leading them to do so.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

If you have got the authority you will cast out demons. But the way I see hardly anyone has power in Spirit to practise it. Practise it without power and authority is pointless and dangerous. The church has a long way to go back to its early state when the Spirit was upon them with power. I believe it will come but first we need to grow up. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

27 minutes ago, Zoltan777 said:

If you have got the authority you will cast out demons. But the way I see hardly anyone has power in Spirit to practise it. Practise it without power and authority is pointless and dangerous. The church has a long way to go back to its early state when the Spirit was upon them with power. I believe it will come but first we need to grow up. 

Lots of churches as well as the peoples have no power , because they sold out to mans wisdom long ago.

We don't need a new ager like Sigmund fraud,  in our churches.    We don't need mans wisdom to cast out demons, WE need only rely ON THE SPIRIT.

but so long as the peoples and leaders are wrapped in in mens earthly wisdom.   They only get deceived and have no power.

Mental illness.    HMMMM.    one thing they all have in common.    they all believe ONE LIE or ANOTHER .   GEE who is the FATHER OF LIES

We don't need sigmunds advice.   We need only CHRIST .  and or faith cannot be in earthly wisdom and heavenly.  NO , it must be in HE ALONE. 

AMEN.