Steve_K

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  220
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

I don't know about you. but I'm sick to death of people that wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and shook their hand.

Recently, I was discharged from a nursing home after a nearly 13 month stay. There was two female staff that I was close to. Both made me all kinds of promises of lasting friendship. etc. Well, I haven't heard a word so far from either one of them. I don't really expect to either. One in particular said she wanted to date me when I was discharged, and "couldn't wait" to go out with me. She also claimed to be a committed Christian. Well. yesterday, I saw her on a dating site. She had posted "non religious". So, she lied. 

I have no patience for liars. My ex wife wasn't truthful either. People like that I don't want in my life.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi Steve, welcome out into the free world!

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

People are not too for real. Even people in church O only trust the trinity.  To People I just try to be the light that Christ wants me to shine. I dont expect anything .I wait for Christ's to come to set up the kingdom of God on the earth. Set your mind on the the things in heaven.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

I tend to not trust people all the way until I know who they are. That way I don't get disappointed or upset when they fail on me. Also remember that people are still people no matter what their intentions maybe. People fail us and they fail us quite a bit. We may have our feelings hurt but we need to move on knowing that God will bring other people into our lives. 

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,673
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Keep in mind...most places have strict rules about staff dating current and former patients...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Welcome to our world. Deception is the name of the game with many.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

22 hours ago, Steve_K said:

I don't know about you. but I'm sick to death of people that wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and shook their hand.

Recently, I was discharged from a nursing home after a nearly 13 month stay. There was two female staff that I was close to. Both made me all kinds of promises of lasting friendship. etc. Well, I haven't heard a word so far from either one of them. I don't really expect to either. One in particular said she wanted to date me when I was discharged, and "couldn't wait" to go out with me. She also claimed to be a committed Christian. Well. yesterday, I saw her on a dating site. She had posted "non religious". So, she lied. 

I have no patience for liars. My ex wife wasn't truthful either. People like that I don't want in my life.

I tend not to put much weight on what people say and watch what they do. plus im not swayed by what people say make decisions of my own information and principles

Edited by Reinitin

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 8/30/2017 at 5:55 PM, Steve_K said:

Hi Steve,

I'm so sorry to burst your bubble Steve,but that's often how it works in a nursing home or group home, the staff is friendly and maybe sometimes too friendly while you're living there, when you're discharged they wish you the very best and give their attention to somebody who needs it in the group home.

They expect more or less that you don't need them anymore and they're just doing their job by being nice to the people living in the nursing home.

Is it wrong to lie or lead them people on while living there ? Absolutely,but the sad truth is that is happens...

I'm sure that if you meet them on the street they be happy to see you but that's it, they're most likely not allowed to date patients..

It's not that they don't care..they're just doing their job>>

Hope this help ? 

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

20 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

People are not too for real. Even people in church O only trust the trinity.  To People I just try to be the light that Christ wants me to shine. I dont expect anything .I wait for Christ's to come to set up the kingdom of God on the earth. Set your mind on the the things in heaven.

Hi Wayne
<

People will always disappoint you but God never will...amen Wayne ?

Someday soon ,we walk those streets of gold !

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  220
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

On 8/30/2017 at 1:12 PM, Wayne222 said:

Amen Wayne. People are milktoast, uncommitted and downright unreliable. Thank the Lord that we can count on him.