George

Is it just me .... the legacy continues ...

No one want to kissy kissy :o  what a shock :13:  must be the same way for you all to realize I am 858056157_lastexclaimedheldhigh.jpg.50cc41e8d9865b4f1eda7c163cf36e52.jpg
                                                                                                                                                                    :shofar:   living large and living last....

Are you smoking something? 

I got nauseous just reading your post. 

You need a 24 hr time out from the thread for causing harm to the rest of us. 

And last wants no part of enoob now.

1813942518_dartpirate.jpg.6afe21f307d93bf010d420d5372242b3.jpgBull...s.... eye!

yes, that maybe a bullseye, but its on the wrong target. 

all the numbers are backward just like enoob he still cant spell lost no matter how many times we try to help him :rolleyes:

Glad you had a quiet weekend AJ I had a 4 year old who demanded to come for a sleepover with nana ,,,she wanted to make strawberry and banana bread cos she cant eat cakes the dentist said so :rolleyes:  She went to bed at 7pm then woke up at 8.30pm to see if the sleep fairies had left her a chocolate for sleeping in her own bed all night :35:

When it was time to get up she had to help me make 4 dozen cakes for our local frozen food shop as they had a charity week to raise funds for Altzimers Then down to the £1 shop to buy a toy for being so good …. how long does it take for a child to decide which toy she wants ????????? It took her longer to chose  than the toy will last :bored-1:

Sounds like fun actually. 

I miss my grand parents and great aunts. They were always so patient and generous. 

still last.

Its still raining here which is good news, we need every drop.

I am taking things easy today as well. I still need rest.