George

Is it just me .... the legacy continues ...

You can't seem to decide whether you are a pirate or a batty person. And you think you have last which is the most delusional of all because it's so clearly not true 

Edited by IainL

I agree with last that I am....

Im batman, iron man, and a pirate...because im just plain awesome like that. Thats what happens when your undeniably last, awesomeness ensues.

Now back to the real 536531512_lastexclaimedheldhigh.jpg.dc5012997215615db5e85fd7b198be2e.jpg
                                   1700119428_memanonthemoon245small.jpg.771936ac5b291ebf65b180cf17353287.jpg no since mooning over this … I've got that as well...

6 hours ago, The_Patriot2018 said:

Im batman, iron man, and a pirate...because im just plain awesome like that. Thats what happens when your undeniably last, awesomeness ensues.

your delusional man as you admitted yourself. And it seems you specifically have delusions of grandeur.  Which is why you can't have last. Last is much safer where she is. in Wales

26 minutes ago, IainL said:

your delusional man as you admitted yourself. And it seems you specifically have delusions of grandeur.  Which is why you can't have last. Last is much safer where she is. in Wales

Pretty sure you and lady are the only delusional ones...she thinks shes a tree, and you keep thinking you can beat the impossible, like windmills and last.