Hi, I appreciate you taking the time to read this.  I had surgery early this morning to see if the cysts had grown on my left ovary and if I will need a complete hysterectomy.  I am 42 years old, and had emergency surgery in 2011 to remove a 17 cm tumor that had engulfed my right ovary.  I have PCOS, Endometriosis, and other chronic health issues (Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome, Epstein Barr Virus, Fibromyalgia, Scalp Psoriasis, IBS, Asthma, Allergies, High BP, HS, and more) for up to 17 years.  

While they were looking if the cysts have grown, they also did my annual female exam, a DNC, and a biopsy of my uterus because my doctor found something concerning while he was there.  The uterine lining is twice the thickness it should be and may be a sign of cancer.  Cancer does somewhat run in my family.  I lost my mom to breast cancer at 51 years old, but she is with Jesus. 

I usually am not a fearful person, but I am discovering that I have more fears than I thought I did.  I don't want to be concerned with having something potential terminal, and I certainly don't wish to deal w/anymore sickness.  Whatever God gives me to go through, I want to honor Him!  I don't want to feel sorry for myself for having more sickness, illness, surgeries, and potential diagnoses.  So, if you could pray for my heart and mind to be protected from worry, or thinking the worst I'd be most thankful!

Also, the pain was more than I had anticipated.  Dealing w/other health issues, I'm used to dealing w/pain, but this is a more piercing pain in a very sensitive area.  I will truly appreciate those of you that will lift me up to our Father for health and restoration.  I also want you all to know that God has taught me so much through all my sickness.  He has given me an understanding of pain to minister to others that struggle in like ways.  He's taught me patience through things we can not control.  He's shown me He loves me even though He allows these things to happen to us.  Have a blessed day!  

Love always in Christ, Gem

Edited by gemstone777
  • Loved it! 3
  • Thanks 1

Praying now gemstone 777.Agape

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shanee said:

Praying now gemstone 777.Agape

Thank you shanee!  The prayers are much appreciated! :)  ~ Gem

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

praying

Thank you Sojo!  I appreciate you! :)  ~ Gem

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, gemstone777 said:

Hi, I appreciate you taking the time to read this.  I had surgery early this morning to see if the cysts had grown on my left ovary and if I will need a complete hysterectomy.  I am 42 years old, and had emergency surgery in 2011 to remove a 17 cm tumor that had engulfed my right ovary.  I have PCOS, Endometriosis, and other chronic health issues (Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome, Epstein Barr Virus, Fibromyalgia, Scalp Psoriasis, IBS, Asthma, Allergies, High BP, HS, and more) for up to 17 years.  

While they were looking if the cysts have grown, they also did my annual female exam, a DNC, and a biopsy of my uterus because my doctor found something concerning while he was there.  The uterine lining is twice the thickness it should be and may be a sign of cancer.  Cancer does somewhat run in my family.  I lost my mom to breast cancer at 51 years old, but she is with Jesus. 

I usually am not a fearful person, but I am discovering that I have more fears than I thought I did.  I don't want to be concerned with having something potential terminal, and I certainly don't wish to deal w/anymore sickness.  Whatever God gives me to go through, I want to honor Him!  I don't want to feel sorry for myself for having more sickness, illness, surgeries, and potential diagnoses.  So, if you could pray for my heart and mind to be protected from worry, or thinking the worst I'd be most thankful!

Also, the pain was more than I had anticipated.  Dealing w/other health issues, I'm used to dealing w/pain, but this is a more piercing pain in a very sensitive area.  I will truly appreciate those of you that will lift me up to our Father for health and restoration.  I also want you all to know that God has taught me so much through all my sickness.  He has given me an understanding of pain to minister to others that struggle in like ways.  He's taught me patience through things we can not control.  He's shown me He loves me even though He allows these things to happen to us.  Have a blessed day!  

Love always in Christ, Gem

Praying gemstone!!!

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, NOONE7 said:

Praying gemstone!!!

Thank you so much Noone7! :)  ~ Gem

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

Praying for you . Fear is normal but God can help you to stand strong. I am sorry your going through so much. One thing her a juicer and drink fresh veg juices daily. It can help restore one's health.I drink carrot juice and beet and also green juices like kale and spinach. It will really help to create a strong immune system.  But I am praying for your fear as well as all else God's blessings on you.. 

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, georgie_02 said:

praying gb :emot-heartbeat:

Thank you georgie!  Much appreciated!  <3

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1