Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Benevolent    41

Romans 8:38-39
And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Couppy    60

I agree, Benevolent.  God will never turn his back on us.  He would never let anything separate us from his love.  Sometimes we do not open our eyes to see how much God loves us.  When we do, it is mind blowing because we can never understand the depth, height, or width of his love.  It is equally amazing to see how much God loves on our fellow Christians.  I have never been able to comprehend the greatness of his love.  It always leaves me speechless.   

Couppy 

Edited by Couppy
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wayne222    2,058
On Sunday, September 03, 2017 at 5:25 AM, Benevolent said:

Romans 8:38-39
And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Hi Benevolent  that is my favorite scripture in the bible. It's tells us we can take heart no matter the trouble. Satan will tell us see God has left you. But the word says see God is still with you.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Benevolent    41
9 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Hi Benevolent  that is my favorite scripture in the bible. It's tells us we can take heart no matter the trouble. Satan will tell us see God has left you. But the word says see God is still with you.

God will never leave us nor forsake, the word assures us of that.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IainL    277

Amen. His love amazes me every time. Praise the Lord

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IainL    277

This is one of my favourite scriptures at the moment especially the underlined bit :) :wub:

Eph 3 :14 - 21 (ESV)

 

 For this reason I bow my knees before the Father,  from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named,  that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love,  may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of GodNow to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

  • Praise God! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Annette    2,450
9 hours ago, IainL said:

This is one of my favourite scriptures at the moment especially the underlined bit :) :wub:

Eph 3 :14 - 21 (ESV)

 

 For this reason I bow my knees before the Father,  from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named,  that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love,  may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of GodNow to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

2

Such an encouragement Iain. Thank you for sharing it and the reminder that we need to be rooted and grounded in God's love. Blessings :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Annette    2,450
On 9/3/2017 at 5:25 AM, Benevolent said:

Romans 8:38-39
And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

A great reminder Benevolent that God's loves us over and beyond anything we can ever imagine :) Blessings 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Annette    2,450
On 9/12/2017 at 8:18 PM, Wayne222 said:

Hi Benevolent  that is my favorite scripture in the bible. It's tells us we can take heart no matter the trouble. Satan will tell us see God has left you. But the word says see God is still with you.

It is great having a scripture that we can hold on to Wayne. I love how a verse stands out to us and gives us hope in different circumstances. Blessings :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Annette    2,450
On 9/10/2017 at 5:58 AM, Couppy said:

I agree, Benevolent.  God will never turn his back on us.  He would never let anything separate us from his love.  Sometimes we do not open our eyes to see how much God loves us.  When we do, it is mind blowing because we can never understand the depth, height, or width of his love.  It is equally amazing to see how much God loves on our fellow Christians.  I have never been able to comprehend the greatness of his love.  It always leaves me speechless.   

Couppy 

Hi Couppy, trying to fathom God's love can be so overwhelming. It is such an encouragement though too. Blessings :) 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×