• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

52 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

Let's get some understanding of how grace works. Paul said in (Rom. 3:23-25) (v.23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. (v.24) Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: (v.25) Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God. So the bible tells you to repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus. And by doing so you come up under his precious blood and then you are saved from your sins that are past, not present or future sins but for sins that are past. We were all locked under death by Adam’s sin, even the second death. But when Jesus became (he was God in the beginning) man and died for the sins of the world, he gave us access back to the tree of life (himself) which Adam had caused us to lose. That’s what grace is, our free gift our access back to the tree of life. So by coming under the blood of Jesus you are saved from your past sins. And if you are saved now, it is on a day to day basis. Because all have sinned, and if you continue to live you will sin again. Paul say in Hebrews 10: (v.26) For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins. (v.27) But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. Now if you are being deceived into believing that once you are under God’s grace you no longer have to keep his commandments,just have faith, then all you have to look forward to is the day of judgement and the lake of fire (fiery indignation). 

I cant say all will agree with this.  However I do know it is true.  We have to CONTINUE in Christ, we must continue in Him or cast out we will be.

And JESUS is not the minisitir of sin,  if we build again those things which once we destroyed.   We make our selves transgressors.

Heck peter knew it , john knew it , paul knew it, jude knew it , they all knew it , due to JESUS had made it very clear.  IF you continue in me

you shall know the truth , the truth shall set you free.   Free from the POWER of sin.     JESUS sayings sum up the fulfilled law.  HIS SPIRIT puts that law on our heart.

we must obey and follow , keeping His sayings , doing them or we too be cast out.   The early church knew the dire danger of any sin.  they were greased lighting

fast if they saw any in any error.  TO correct asap.  To do all JESUS had said.  the SAYINGS of JESUS are our life , meat to the soul

the SPIRIT sheds the love of truth on our hearts, but many have allowed lusts to enter in and it has choked the word.   quenched the Spirit and many know it not.

OUR MISSION is to ensure the safety of the flock.  To be on guard against the wiles of darkness, to instruct the brethren with pure holy doctrine .

It can be so hard to see the effects that so many false ones have put on the peoples.  BUT the LORD KNOWS those who are HIS.

Warn all, correct , rebuke , be grave and compassionate .  The time has come that many no longer endure sound doctrine

but have heaped false pervesions of a grace that is no grace upon the peoples and many who sit under it love it.

But HOW do we KNOW we are truly under the grace which comes FROM GOD ALONE , and not some false version.

TRUE GRACE that brings salvation teaches us to deny ungoldiness and worldy lusts, to be living righteously soberly and godly in this present world

as we await and watch for OUR LORD.    Only the SON can reveal the FATHER unto us.    And the holy scrips make us wise unto salvation through our faith in Christ.

Time has just run it course.   And delusion fills the land.    All I , or anyone who loves the LORD can do is, keep warning , reminding , correcting , just

doing all to remind people of the true faith .  SAVED BY GRACE ALONE, KEPT BY GRACE , FORWARD MARCH IN THE LORD PEOPLES and test every thing

and every one , and test them against sound biblical doctrine.    

• Group:  Mars Hill

10 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I think this needs a bit of added balance...

Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has *passed from death to life. (Joh 5:24) (*passed = perfect tense, past completed action with ongoing results).

According to your scheme of things a person will never be able to rest in this promise above even if is at present ...has faith, is born again, trusting not in his own righteousness but in Christ's. Your scheme has a person turning in on himself always wondering if he is keeping Christ's commands enough lest he be tossed into hell. 

Also you took the quote out of context from Hebrews

which is speaking to those tempted to turn back to the Levitical system to avoid persecution. If they commit that type of sin there is no other source than Jesus to have their sins forgiven as the blood of animals wont cut it.

Just quoting Scripture here and there does not make it true.

Easy way to sum it up.  we cant EARN RIGHTEOUSNESS. but BY CHRIST we live it.   and thus we must exhort daily .   Amen yowm.

• Group:  Mars Hill

Just now, Yowm said:

Especially when ALL our sins, past-present and future have been nailed and buried with Christ.

SO LONG as we continue in Him.   But if we fall away , if we walk willfully in sin, no repentance .    We wont be saved .

Yowm , I have seen it happen.   So many sin willfully and don't even see it as sin anymore.    We must examine our selves daily as you know.

So long as we continue in Him , not walkling back into dakness  we are HIS , HIS COMPLETED WORKS on the cross.

But any in a sin, and they don't repent , That one has no more sacrifice for sins.   How can they, they now walk in darkness and NOT following Christ.

TIS WHY REPENTANCE IS SO DIRE.  And its why the grace of GOD that works in all who believe, WILL by this grace WARN any bro or sister

in any error.  REPENT asap , be restored.   Many fall away, many.    In time of trial or temptation many fall away.   Also some lust enters in and chokes the Word.

A conscious can be seared, a heart can be hardend by the deceit of Sin.   It happens all the time.

Exhorters UP.    That is why we must exhort one the other daily and keep feeding from the Holy scrips as well.  

We must OBEY GRACE.    OBEY the SPIRIT .   Now lets go warn the peoples and encourage them too.   Amen.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

16 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

I see that pattern with you.  WORKS TO BE SAVED IS STILL WORKS TO BE SAVED no matter how one  wraps it all pretty with a big red bow :)  Explain to us why Jesus death was not enough to be saved. Why do we need to be dunked in water for Christ sacrifice to take effect?  

Your wrong your crystal ball needs to be tuned. The Lord Jesus Christ Alone saves Dead people can't sin If we are barried with Christ by him we live and grow in spirit and works. who he saves he redeems. Who he redeems he sanctifies. Those who He sanctifies he gives hope. He is victorious over sin, death, hell and the grave. We have a life in Him apart from our nature that is worse then a beast. If we walk with him By his Spirit we have good works. Only thing i disagree with you on is we should encourage each other to obey because The Lords commands and instructions have promises for obedience. No different then when he told lepers go wash yourself and you'll be healed. they recieved when the obeyed.

I'll use philipians 4 as and example cause I might not mess it up so much the sharks see blood and start ripping it up for their flesh feed. Plus Paul wrote it so Paul worshippers might read it.

Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

(That is an instruction.)

The Lord is at hand.

(That is the promise or hope.)

Let your moderation, composure, contenance (however you translate that word) be known unto all men. 

So if your beside a friend in the hospital with grave news, waist deep in flood water or about to loose your head for your testimony of Christ. Rejoice. dont let fear or doubt take you over stay calm. when you obey you will know our Lord is at hand, by your side, standing there with you. got it? trying. if your anxious or afraid gain your composure and Rejoice in the Lord. test the scripture obey and taste the beautiful fruit of obeduebce.

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

(instruction)

and the peace of God will be with you. and the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

(promise).

So when your running late and your head starts trying to concieve a lie or your hair wont co-operate and your going to a function that they are taking pictures. or you have been trapped in an addiction of cutting yourself to relieve great emotional storms. Start praying, start telling the Lord about your fears, your strong need to protect self image, your fear of being out of control ask the Lord to help and start thanking him for his sacrifice, his love, his promises of heaven. Test obedience, test the scripture and recieve the promise not for eternal salvation but for him to bring us out of our dead flesh back to life in his Spirit.

whatsoever things are true, what things that are honest, just, pure, good (look it up, i dont rember them) Think on these things.

(instruction)

The God of peace is with you.

(promise, assurance).

So Paul is telling us how to recieve what the Lord Supplies us while we walk with Christ in our New Nature. And as much as Paul worshipers hate it; to recieve the fruit of the Spirit we have to obey the Word and the Lords commands. 

To many people are walking around in their dead stinking flesh proclaiming it is finished rejecting the councel of the Word still in rebellion and enabling dead works instead of walking in the new creation of Christ in us. Do not think for one second His grace isnt saficent for us to make mistakes when we are learning to walk with Him in heavenly places by faith He is with us and has given us His Spirit To Do the good works he has planned for us. Faith without works is dead. because people lay their dead flesh with Jesus and hope in the Trumpet and resurection from their death. But do not obey his command to come out of that grave of dead flesh and walk in the newness of the life he has given us while we still have breath. Wake Up you Sleeper the Lord of Glory wants to use you in His great harvest. Hear His Commands and obey by His Spirit. a good place to start is humble your dead flesh.

Edited by Reinitin
  • Thumbs Up 1

58 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Your wrong your crystal ball needs to be tuned. The Lord Jesus Christ Alone saves Dead people can't sin If we are barried with Christ by him we live and grow in spirit and works. who he saves he redeems. Who he redeems he sanctifies. Those who He sanctifies he gives hope. He is victorious over sin, death, hell and the grave. We have a life in Him apart from our nature that is worse then a beast. If we walk with him By his Spirit we have good works. Only thing i disagree with you on is we should encourage each other to obey because The Lords commands and instructions have promises for obedience. No different then when he told lepers go wash yourself and you'll be healed. they recieved when the obeyed.

I'll use philipians 4 as and example cause I might not mess it up so much the sharks see

I dont have a crystal ball. I dont need one. I see who you are by your words which are  childish and unfounded.

I want you to specifically address baptism (immersion in water). 

All your other words are unnecessary . I want YOU TO ADDRESS BAPTISMAL REGENERATION.

Plus Paul wrote it so Paul worshippers might read it.

Paul worshiper?  I am not a Paul worshiper. I worship Christ.  

Thank you for the laugh though. Its good to laugh with ones morning tea :) 

There is a movement of people that say things like you do about Paul. They are the Hebrew Roots Movement. Are you part of that group?

Wake Up you Sleeper the Lord of Glory wants to use you in his great harvest.

So now I am a sleeper because I am not a judiazer(legalist) nor a proponent to baptismal regeneration?  LOL Thats rich! 

I have never encouraged anyone to sin and if you read what I have been saying the last 20 plus pages you would know that. I dont adhere to hyper grace emergent apostate teaching. But I also do not adhere to circumcizing oneself to be saved nor do I insist a person be dunked in water in order to be saved.

Edited by Guest

13 hours ago, Reinitin said:

I dont even know what it is about. It is my sisters testimony not mine. she waz tweekinh wanting to leave the hospital. the lady in her hospital said you might like this. something in the book made her want to call my mom. she told my mom where she was asked her to come get her. Everything in her was wanting to run before my mom got there. But she felt like something was holding her and telling here just wait your almost safe. so she was still there when my mom got there left with my mom. came her got in treatment found the Lord never went back.

Why would you bring up a book that is clearly  off topic and worse; heresy? Why do you keep dragging in strawmen that confuse and distract from the topic at hand and scriptures????

I dont care to hear your personal stories. Lets talk about the scriptures  that pertain to the OP . Leave our personal lives out of it!!  You can give your testimony and your sisters testimony and your moms testimony and your horses testimony somewhere besides  this page which is about WORKS and FAITH.

When I Pray For some people trapped in OSAS Doctrin. This is what I See. People So Afraid of their own carnal flesh really holding to the dead can't sin. So afraid the Lord can't redeem and create in us. the keep piling dirt over flesh not knowing flesh is already judged at the cross. It will suffer the pain of death. It is appointed unto man to die. So they they run around trying to keep everyone in death in darkness with out knowing what they do. But, The Lord Want us to come out of the grave and darkness and shine his great light of hope for the lord, sick, afraid, confussed, defeated, oporessed, isolated, anxious, addicted, depraved. Help them see Lord and Take them out of the grave yard Lord where they are trapped trying to keep dirt shoveled over your people so your light doesn't shine through man.

6 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

When I Pray For some people trapped in OSAS Doctrin. This is what I See. People So Afraid of their own carnal flesh really holding to the dead can't sin. So afraid the Lord can't redeem and create in us. the keep piling dirt over flesh not knowing flesh is already judged at the cross. It will suffer the pain of death. It is appointed unto man to die. So they they run around trying to keep everyone in death in darkness with out knowing what they do. But, The Lord Want us to come out of the grave and darkness and shine his great light of hope for the lord, sick, afraid, confussed, defeated, oporessed, isolated, anxious, addicted, depraved. Help them see Lord and Take them out of the grave yard Lord where they are trapped trying to keep dirt shoveled over your people so your light doesn't shine through man.

More words that are NOT ANSWERING questions put to you!! FOCUS. Can you do that? FOCUS. 

19When there are many words, transgression is unavoidable, But he who restrains his lips is wise.Proverbs  10:19

Edited by Guest

15 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

I dont have a crystal ball. I dont need one. I see who you are by your words which are  childish and unfounded.

I want you to specifically address baptism (immersion in water). 

All your other words are unnecessary . I want YOU TO ADDRESS BAPTISMAL REGENERATION.

Paul worshiper?  I am not a Paul worshiper. I worship Christ.  

Thank you for the laugh though. Its good to laugh with ones morning tea :) 

There is a movement of people that say things like you do about Paul. They are the Hebrew Roots Movement. Are you part of that group?

So now I am a sleeper because I am not a judiazer(legalist) nor a proponent to baptismal regeneration?  LOL Thats rich! 

I have never encouraged anyone to sin and if you read what I have been saying the last 20 plus pages you would know that. I dont adhere to hyper grace emergent apostate teaching. But I also do not adhere to circumcizing oneself to be saved nor do I insist a person be dunked in water in order to be saved.

Good thing your fruit is so ripe:) I dont think water can save anyone. I think when you are saved you'll rejoice in your testimony of being barried with Christ and his resurecting you to a new life. I think the Lord is still walking with people and finushing the work he starts in them if they are still stuggling to obey his command to be baptised the get the barried with christ part and the call on the Lord part they just havent got to the reserected to live in Christ yet.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

More words that are NOT ANSWERING questions put to you!! FOCUS. Can you do that? FOCUS. 

19When there are many words, transgression is unavoidable, But he who restrains his lips is wise.Proverbs  10:19

I had a dear brother I love and prayed for 8 years named Mike on Christian Chat His name was abiding. I never met Him. I had all these same arguments with him I have with you. He confessed salvation and The Lord was very grounded in OSAS scripture refused the baptism because of some who false teach it is a requirement. He helped a lot of people, was good and kind. I know I will see him when I See the Lord. His astranged wife called because he had my number in His phone as My Sister. They found Him several days after he died sitting at his computer with empty whiskey bottles all around Him. So I Say to You have courage and live for The Lord. Encourage people to Live and have faith to obey the power to Walk in His Spirit Is taking His Command into your heart and stepping out of the boat onto the water and dont be afraid if you sink is hand is there to grab you.