• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, Davida said:

my two cents.....helping people and looking good and kind isn't proof of Salvation either btw --just sayin..... I have a concern that you like to use that as proof- when it is not.

I knew many in the New AGE, etc..... -- NOT saved by a long shot--Raving Pagans - but  very nice helpful people.

Only the Lord knows. But from prayer over the Word My heart says. He did hear and obey The Command To Be Kind. To Give Your Brother Your Shirt If He Asked For Your Coat. If your Brother Ask you to walk a mile go the extra mile. He was just really hurt because he knew he could never be good enough so he clung to OSAS doctrin like a life vest in an ocean. Seeing everyone that said "be baptised", "obey the Lords instruction" "in Faith walk as one dead and brought back to life". "walk out your salvation even if your in fear and trenbling" As people trying to rob him of his life vest. Because OSAS was his life vest if he let go to swim and help others sinking or let any one help pull him out of the water and into a boat he might loose his faith and his vest. I believe He was so paralized by the fear he would sink if he let go of the vest while he had breath the Lords Hand might not be there to lift him out.

In all honest I would not be one bit suprised If The Lord blinded Him So He stayed isolated floating alone in the vest in an ocean offering a vest he knew would keep drowning people afloat and it is what he was sent to do.

There are no oceans in The New Jerusalem Where Im sure I will see him.

Edited by Reinitin

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/3/2017 at 0:53 PM, Yowm said:

Ok, besides what Paul said what was needed for salvation...

because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.
(Rom 10:9-10)

...what additional thing must one do to be saved???

Salvation and entering heaven are two different things. Our salvation is Christ, and it is only through Him that we can enter heaven

2 hours ago, Davida said:

my two cents.....helping people and looking good and kind isn't proof of Salvation either btw --just sayin..... I have a concern that you like to use that as proof- when it is not.

I knew many in the New AGE, etc..... -- NOT saved by a long shot--Raving Pagans - but  very nice helpful people.

What is your Salvation? Is it entering heaven?

Our salvation is receiving Jesus. Jesus is the Salvation. When Christ, when love lives in you, you become the presence of Jesus. Doing these works, as it is called, is Christ working through you

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

All those saved will enter heaven.

I never mentioned heaven did I?

No, I did, mention heaven. But people often get confused. Our Salvation is Christ. And it is through Jesus we recieve being with the Father and gain heaven.

We can also loose that salvation.

As scripture, or as Jesus says, not all who say Lord Lord will be accepted.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Reinitin said:

I had a dear brother I love and prayed for 8 years named Mike on Christian Chat His name was abiding. I never met Him. I had all these same arguments with him I have with you. He confessed salvation and The Lord was very grounded in OSAS scripture refused the baptism because of some who false teach it is a requirement. He helped a lot of people, was good and kind. I know I will see him when I See the Lord. His astranged wife called because he had my number in His phone as My Sister. They found Him several days after he died sitting at his computer with empty whiskey bottles all around Him. So I Say to You have courage and live for The Lord. Encourage people to Live and have faith to obey the power to Walk in His Spirit Is taking His Command into your heart and stepping out of the boat onto the water and dont be afraid if you sink is hand is there to grab you.

Does a drunkard inherit the Kingdom of God.   Do adulteres.   IF this man drank himself to death    .    I have serious bad news.

OSAS as you said is not true.    And such were we all at one time.   But not anymore.   The SPIRIT of Christ keeps us from this.   But still daily its a choice

to die daily   OH sister.    This is the most tragic story I think I ever heard.   The man died drwoned in whiskey.   IT sounds like he knew not the LORD

and his righteousness will not be remembered in the day of his transgression.  IT SOUNDS like the man either never knew Christ

or if he did at one time he fell away.   Either way this is the saddest story.   I wish you had never said it.  I feel horrible for this man.  IF he died drunk , not good news I am afraid

I don't even want to talk about it , this is so depressing .    But when you said that you will see him when you see the LORD

to me that implied you think he is or will be with Christ.   Sister.   This don't look good at all for this man.   My advice is we warn all not to do such things

and tell them the dangers of falling away .    Known ONLY to GOD are the elect.   We don't know who will make it or fall away.

BUT WE DO all to encourage that each dies daily .   When you said you will see Him when you see the LORD , now sister that scared the daylights out of me.

I fear IF , IF this man died in his sins.   HE DIED NOT KNOWING CHRIST.   Had he repented before he died  different story.    this don't sound good at all

We should not use examples like this .    It was so depressing .  I was hoping to have heard something like you shared with this man, so he quit drink

or etc.   But not died with empty whiskey bottles all around him and then making it seem like he is saved.  What was he freed from if he died in bondage

to sin,  Drunkards do not inherit the kingdom of GOD, nor IS CHRIST the minister of sin.

I think we need to heed these words.  Be looking diligently , lest any FAIL of the grace of GOD.    I really wish you had not even brought this story.

Now I feel really down.   I am off to read and listen to the word for a bit.    I am so sad for this man.   I don't want to even think about it anymore.

2 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Only the Lord knows. But from prayer over the Word My heart says. He did hear and obey The Command To Be Kind. To Give Your Brother Your Shirt If He Asked For Your Coat. If your Brother Ask you to walk a mile go the extra mile. He was just really hurt because he knew he could never be good enough so he clung to OSAS doctrin like a life vest in an ocean. Seeing everyone that said "be baptised", "obey the Lords instruction" "in Faith walk as one dead and brought back to life". "walk out your salvation even if your in fear and trenbling" As people trying to rob him of his life vest. Because OSAS was his life vest if he let go to swim and help others sinking or let any one help pull him out of the water and into a boat he might loose his faith and his vest. I believe He was so paralized by the fear he would sink if he let go of the vest while he had breath the Lords Hand might not be there to lift him out.

In all honest I would not be one bit suprised If The Lord blinded Him So He stayed isolated floating alone in the vest in an ocean offering a vest he knew would keep drowning people afloat and it is what he was sent to do.

There are no oceans in The New Jerusalem Where Im sure I will see him.

That is not HOW the LORD WORKS he don't drown us in sin .  that is the devil that does that , as well as we ourselves.

Reinitin.   Where are you getting this mindset from.    Who did you listen too.   the pope message sounds like this.....WHO am I to judge etc , weak , non grave.

It sounds truly like you have read way too many books or sat under these smiling men today.    I am beginning to feel fear for you.

On the one hand you talk about something good , like we should receive the water baptism.  NOT that it saves.  But the early church did it.

But then you turn around and say things like this.    I fear for that man.    IF HE DIED a drunkard , kept in whiskey.   JESUS wasnot his minister at that TIME .

he was in transgression.    this is serious .   We have to flee this mindset of today .   Reinitin.    Please answer this question.

please.

WHO are some of your favorite preachers.   Just list some .     What are some good books you would recommend for others.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.'
(Mat 7:23)

know-ginosko-an intimate knowing as in 'born again'. Jesus will not cast off those who are His.

And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
(Joh 6:39)

HE wont cast of those who are HIS.    But how do we KNOW those who are his.   by evidence of their confessing him , but not just that ,

but HOW they walk .   So many think they are saved  but are not saved.  they are not free , they have not been made free.  they stay in sin or return to the pit

as said in peter.    Thus we must continually remind one the other to be as OUR LORD , walk as HE DID.  keep edifying and sharpening one the other.

But many who thought they were HIS , will find out THEY NEVER WERE.   so our mission to to remind the people of JESUS SAYINGS an remind to do them .

we are to strir one another up to good works and not let the flesh try and revive through lust.   But die daily.

And if we see any of our brethren in error , sin,   we must correct asap.   In hopes they repent and are restored.

I have the feeling you already KNOW THIS.    just wanted to remind us again.  

20 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

No, I did, mention heaven. But people often get confused. Our Salvation is Christ. And it is through Jesus we recieve being with the Father and gain heaven.

We can also loose that salvation.

As scripture, or as Jesus says, not all who say Lord Lord will be accepted.

We will LOSE salvation if we Continue Not in Christ .   while we never earned it.   We can fall , we can fail of the grace of GOD.  it happens all the time.

this is why we are to be our brethrens keeper.    keep exhorting , keep reminding them of our LORDS sayings

keep each other stirred up unto good works and remembrance.    As peter once said.............FOR if ye DO these things, you shall NEVER FALL.

we know we aint earning anything.    OR we better KNOW that.  or we are justifying ourselves by the law , good works

BUT if we exhort one the other TO DO GOOD WORKS to remain in CHRIST and HIS FINISHED WORK on the cross.  Then this is good.

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

The Lord knows who are His and each person should know. IF they don't know then they should diligently seek the Lord until there is no doubt.

YES that is so true.   But what I mean is , their are many WHO THINK they are the LORDS ,  I see  them very confidently saying this

AND yet are teaching lies , teaching delusion and living in sin.   they are the ones who deceive and have been deceived.

this is all I meant.  YES I KNOW I am the LORDS.   you are SO RIGHT ON this . amen.

We should not make a walk that is to be so simple so complicated.

ITS EASY.    IF we have Christ we are saved, no doubt .   but we BETTER ALL CONTINUE IN HIM.

IF we have the SPIRIT then we have the unctions.    Be on guard for the body is contrary and full of evil is our own flesh.

Thus when it acts out , SHUT IT DOWN . the SPIRIT should unction us to do so.    We don't need to complicate anything.

for me the walk has always been very simple and easy.    Its a DAILY CHOICE.   now die daily in the LORD and keep them bodies subjected to Christ alone.

and pray one for another .   if any has a fault, confess it and forsake it , and pray that you may be healed.   We have to look out for one another too.