• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Right and those born again KNOW they are His.

WITH NO DOUBT THEY SURE DO.   But many also THINK this and live in sin.

We know we serve the LORD CHRIST .     its why I also ask this question so often.

HOW do we KNOW we serve the LORD .     IF we love HIS SAYINGS and KEEP THEM.  it is no burden , its pure and its easy by grace.

WE KNOW we LOVE HIM.  IF WE DO HIS SAYINGS.      IF WE JUST LOVE AND LIVE THEM OUT.  JESUS sayings we should love to read them

we should just love them .   THIS SHOWS that the LOVE that comes FROM GOD is REALLY ON OUR HEARTS.  the evidence of our fruits.

I whole heartedly agree with you on this yowm.    We don't earn righteousness period.  WE LIVE IT BY THE POWER OF HIS GRACE .

IF any is in error , it is then with lightining speed we rush in to correct.  Because if that one does indeed repent of the sin,  THEY RESTORED.

IF Not.........their end will be death.   its that serious.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

12 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

WITH NO DOUBT THEY SURE DO.   But many also THINK this and live in sin.

What is very common is when people listen to the flesh, covet, get tempted, and are eventually defeated.

Then they feel unworthy of seeking the Lord, praying, beg for forgiveness, etc... Then they kind of forget to seek Him and let their flesh reign again, doing whatever it desires.

"Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.
But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.
Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death." - James 1:13-15

Do not turn away, we all sin and the Lord wants to forgive us... We should never stop seeking the Lord.

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." - 1 John 1:9

Keep praying, following Him, his Word... And reading the Bible is very important, it should become an habit in your daily life.

Pray before reading, ask the Lord to teach you and guide you in all truth.

Then you will grow in Him each day, learn, and you will have joy in walking in the Spirit and you will understand that walking in the flesh and doing what it desires is a pure waste of time. Do not believe in people who say you cannot be happy in Christ, they lie.

"I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing." - John 15:5

The Lord loves you very much! Keep in Him.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Does a drunkard inherit the Kingdom of God.   Do adulteres.   IF this man drank himself to death    .    I have serious bad news.

OSAS as you said is not true.    And such were we all at one time.   But not anymore.   The SPIRIT of Christ keeps us from this.   But still daily its a choice

to die daily   OH sister.    This is the most tragic story I think I ever heard.   The man died drwoned in whiskey.   IT sounds like he knew not the LORD

and his righteousness will not be remembered in the day of his transgression.  IT SOUNDS like the man either never knew Christ

or if he did at one time he fell away.   Either way this is the saddest story.   I wish you had never said it.  I feel horrible for this man.  IF he died drunk , not good news I am afraid

I don't even want to talk about it , this is so depressing .    But when you said that you will see him when you see the LORD

to me that implied you think he is or will be with Christ.   Sister.   This don't look good at all for this man.   My advice is we warn all not to do such things

and tell them the dangers of falling away .    Known ONLY to GOD are the elect.   We don't know who will make it or fall away.

BUT WE DO all to encourage that each dies daily .   When you said you will see Him when you see the LORD , now sister that scared the daylights out of me.

I fear IF , IF this man died in his sins.   HE DIED NOT KNOWING CHRIST.   Had he repented before he died  different story.    this don't sound good at all

We should not use examples like this .    It was so depressing .  I was hoping to have heard something like you shared with this man, so he quit drink

or etc.   But not died with empty whiskey bottles all around him and then making it seem like he is saved.  What was he freed from if he died in bondage

to sin,  Drunkards do not inherit the kingdom of GOD, nor IS CHRIST the minister of sin.

I think we need to heed these words.  Be looking diligently , lest any FAIL of the grace of GOD.    I really wish you had not even brought this story.

Now I feel really down.   I am off to read and listen to the word for a bit.    I am so sad for this man.   I don't want to even think about it anymore.

No a drunkard will not inheret the kingdom of heaven. From hours of conversations with Mike, I have hope he actually was already counted forgiven and dead burried with Christ name was written in the lambs book of life. His walk with the Lord was simple his fruit evident but I can hope that what He knew to be the Lords voice he did obey and let the Lord use Him.

I fear for the teachers that convinced him "Be Baptised, Persue Righteousness, Be Holy as I am Holy" was the voice of man and Satan.

I'll hope in the Lords power to save and leave judgement up to Him. He wants us to be real, be people, know our need for him and share The message of His everlasting kindness and mercy and walk according to the faith He has measured to us. Use for his kingdom the gifts he gives us and just run our race with our eye on Him not judgement of who goes up and who goes down. He does use what is entended for evil as good toward those who love him.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.'
(Mat 7:23)

know-ginosko-an intimate knowing as in 'born again'. Jesus will not cast off those who are His.

And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
(Joh 6:39)

Yown, those who's hearts love God. God loves them tenderly. 

There are many claiming to be Christian who's hearts are "far from me" (Jesus)

Claiming to be born again will not save you. Claiming to "know" who Jesus is, will not save you.

It is all about the heart, "love". 

We will LOSE salvation if we Continue Not in Christ .   while we never earned it.   We can fall , we can fail of the grace of GOD.  it happens all the time.

this is why we are to be our brethrens keeper.    keep exhorting , keep reminding them of our LORDS sayings

keep each other stirred up unto good works and remembrance.    As peter once said.............FOR if ye DO these things, you shall NEVER FALL.

we know we aint earning anything.    OR we better KNOW that.  or we are justifying ourselves by the law , good works

BUT if we exhort one the other TO DO GOOD WORKS to remain in CHRIST and HIS FINISHED WORK on the cross.  Then this is good.

It is all about the heart, friend?. Where your heart is there your treasure will be to

5 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

No a drunkard will not inheret the kingdom of heaven. From hours of conversations with Mike, I have hope he actually was already counted forgiven and dead burried with Christ name was written in the lambs book of life. His walk with the Lord was simple his fruit evident but I can hope that what He knew to be the Lords voice he did obey and let the Lord use Him.

I fear for the teachers that convinced him "Be Baptised, Persue Righteousness, Be Holy as I am Holy" was the voice of man and Satan.

I'll hope in the Lords power to save and leave judgement up to Him. He wants us to be real, be people, know our need for him and share The message of His everlasting kindness and mercy and walk according to the faith He has measured to us. Use for his kingdom the gifts he gives us and just run our race with our eye on Him not judgement of who goes up and who goes down. He does use what is entended for evil as good toward those who love him.

There is Always hope. 

One who lives in despair usually has a reason for it.

If God will judge Sodemn, less than he judges the Jews during Christ on earth. How much better for one who despares than one who sells children for sex

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

That is not HOW the LORD WORKS he don't drown us in sin .  that is the devil that does that , as well as we ourselves.

Reinitin.   Where are you getting this mindset from.    Who did you listen too.   the pope message sounds like this.....WHO am I to judge etc , weak , non grave.

It sounds truly like you have read way too many books or sat under these smiling men today.    I am beginning to feel fear for you.

On the one hand you talk about something good , like we should receive the water baptism.  NOT that it saves.  But the early church did it.

But then you turn around and say things like this.    I fear for that man.    IF HE DIED a drunkard , kept in whiskey.   JESUS wasnot his minister at that TIME .

he was in transgression.    this is serious .   We have to flee this mindset of today .   Reinitin.    Please answer this question.

please.

WHO are some of your favorite preachers.   Just list some .     What are some good books you would recommend for others.

maybe not in your life but I see him use hurting, broken, discouraged people all the time. I see his patients with peter. Saying Paul woukd suffer, waiting for Lazurith to die so he coukd raise Him. He knows what he is doing and No One but him will be in heaven for doing everything right but Him.

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

We love God because He first loved us. 

I am not talking about those 'claiming' Christ, that is what the passage refers to by 'Lord, Lord'. I am referring to those born again, who possess the new nature...God's nature, who also possess the Holy Spirit because the Spirit first possesses them. Their 'good works' are actually fruit as a result of that union with God.

I've said that before, the good works is Christ working through us.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Davida said:

Ephesians 2:7-9 "8For it is by Grace you have been Saved through Faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the Gift of God, 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.…"

Being saved is not the same as going to heaven.

We receive salvation when we are saved by Jesus. 

When Jesus lives in us, He is the beacon scripture says not to cover up, but to let the whole world see. The works are Christ's love working through us.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

38 minutes ago, Yowm said:

My faith/assurance is not based on trying to figure out whether others are saved or not. I know what Scripture says concerning His promise to save me.

our faith will never be based on whether or not someone else is saved or whether or not we think they are . amen yowm.

But any error we see we should with great love for the other do all to pull them from it.     You sing it loud yowm and then you just praise the LORD>