• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

our faith will never be based on whether or not someone else is saved or whether or not we think they are . amen yowm.

But any error we see we should with great love for the other do all to pull them from it.     You sing it loud yowm and then you just praise the LORD>

What about being my brothers keeper? 

What about telling someone something the Lord lays on your heart. And you keep it to yourself?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

11 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

maybe not in your life but I see him use hurting, broken, discouraged people all the time. I see his patients with peter. Saying Paul woukd suffer, waiting for Lazurith to die so he coukd raise Him. He knows what he is doing and No One but him will be in heaven for doing everything right but Him.

a near and dear friend of mine told me to pay attention to the apple tree and the cherry tree.

When I say for example that this is really an apple tree , IT TRULY IS, and another says. no its a cherry tree,  because the man down the street keeps his grass watered.

DID that make any sense.  NO.    but often people will bring things that don't to try and make their point .    I love you sister , I do.   But this think on that for a bit.

Just now, Pudgenik said:

What about being my brothers keeper? 

What about telling someone something the Lord lays on your heart. And you keep it to yourself?

THAT is the part where I said IF WE SEE ANY IN ANY ERROR we pull them out.   guess you did not read that part. BUT THANK YOU FOR REMINDING US ANYWAY. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

8 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

There is Always hope. 

One who lives in despair usually has a reason for it.

If God will judge Sodemn, less than he judges the Jews during Christ on earth. How much better for one who despares than one who sells children for sex

Amen. You know. My friend was a mess, he messed up his family, his body. He heard the good news and believed the Lord could save a wretch like him and even love him and it changed him. He just didn't get sound doctrin of restoration and sadly he had others without sound doctrin on the Lords desire to restore us justify his fears to face his demons and walk in victory with the Lord. But he did convence nany the Lord coukd reach them no matter how deep a pit they dug for themselves. And even as mad as my faith made him he loved me as a sister.

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Sure we should bear up the weaker ones but not calculate God's keeping grace by what other's do.

Uh.  yowm.    I love you.   What on earth does calculating Gods keeing grace by what others do mean. 

On 9/4/2017 at 6:55 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

Move out the way , this is the girl ON FIRE .  amen sister amen.   IF we truly HAVE the LOVE on our hearts that comes FROM GOD ALONE

our heart would be all about LOVING THE TRUTH.    Charity rejoices in TRUTH.    we would be doing all to ensure we were , how did pual put it, OH yeah

we were walking WORTHY OF the LORD , worthy of this calling.   JESUS set the example, and it FULLFILLED ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS.

anyone want to guess what part of that was..............BEING BAPTIZED.   so important, even in acts , even after they received the most wonderful baptism ever, the HOLY GHOST

I seem to remember peter saying.............IS their water HERE that these may be baptized.    SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT    yeah the early chuch seemed to KNOW .  

SO many would rather sit and worship their highly exalted LORDS of the flock, than THE TRUE LORD of the flock.   let that sink in a bit.   IF we love JESUS

then its only TRUTH we love.  not mens doctrines, BUT TRUTH.   if they preach truth doctrines then amen we do love that, but if they preaching dung like many do

we should be gagging spiritually .

Love it sister?

19 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

maybe not in your life but I see him use hurting, broken, discouraged people all the time. I see his patients with peter. Saying Paul woukd suffer, waiting for Lazurith to die so he coukd raise Him. He knows what he is doing and No One but him will be in heaven for doing everything right but Him.

paul suffered BUT NOT IN SIN.   what does this have to do with SIN.  This is not making sense.      We all SUFFER , but we SUFFER FOR THE KINGDOM

not in our sins we are not supposed to nor would the LORD lead us like that.   

6 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Amen. You know. My friend was a mess, he messed up his family, his body. He heard the good news and believed the Lord could save a wretch like him and even love him and it changed him. He just didn't get sound doctrin of restoration and sadly he had others without sound doctrin on the Lords desire to restore us justify his fears to face his demons and walk in victory with the Lord. But he did convence nany the Lord coukd reach them no matter how deep a pit they dug for themselves. And even as mad as my faith made him he loved me as a sister.

Pray for him and I will to

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

paul suffered BUT NOT IN SIN.   what does this have to do with SIN.  This is not making sense.      We all SUFFER , but we SUFFER FOR THE KINGDOM

not in our sins we are not supposed to nor would the LORD lead us like that.   

NOT all who called HIM LORD will be saved .   Yall act like I could go out find a prostitute die in the act of sex and still go to heaven.  WHAT .  

The man died drunk.   The least we should say is he was in danger of hell fire, not that he is saved.

Just now, Yowm said:

It happens when people look around at the actions of others to determine just how gracious God is rather than looking to His Word.

So they figure God allows Christians to be lost because they saw as supposed Christian end up denying Christ.

THIS IS A LIE.    thank you yowm , now I see what you mean.  THEY DO THIS all the time. THEY try and make GOD Look merciful BY SAVING ANYONE and ANYTHING no matter

what they did .  I get it now yowm.  ITS FALSE as all dung.   THANK you for explaining this.  What you SAID about this is SO TRUE. its what many DO.