• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Amen, It is about people isnt it? We need the Lord.

If the Holy Spirit lays on your heart someone to pray for, even if they are dead years ago. They can still be saved. 

As God is eternal so are our prayers

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

21 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

When I post on this forum, I post scriptures and verses that come from the Bible, that I didn't write, so your problem is not with me. From Genesis to Revelation all have to be taught. In the scriptures it's written in Proverbs 21: 16 The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead.

Sorry, your comment made me laugb. 

Anxious  to  have time to read all this thread

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

53 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

Your love in your heart saved him, even though he was unable to totally care for himself. Have faith in Jesus. Love always

IF my love for people could save them. THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD BE SAVED.   ONLY JESUS SAVES and we must CONTINUE IN HIM TO THE END .

I have a serious question to ask.   How many here believes in OSAS.    I have seen several say NO.   yet they must because they make excuse for anyone it seems.

Ponder that.  YEAH its true we don't want that man to be in hell.   WE SHOULD NOT.  But the truth is ITS NOT OSAS.   if he fell like that we should not

say HE WILL BE in heaven.    How many people have done great evil in JESUS name.  MANY have.  are they saved.  NO.

drukards, revilers, gossips, adulterors, and so on DO not inherit the KINGDOM,   While at one time I was about all of these.

WE ARE NOT TO BE ANYMORE.   WE are servants to whom we serve.  Just because I don't want people I know who have died to be in hell

Does not mean I will tell my self , just because ME I EYE I, witnessed to them,  then even ifthey died in SIN well they must still be saved.   NO.

IF that man died being drunk , killed himself by drinking himself to death, its no different than if I go out have sex with a woman and die in the act.  NO I am in HELL.

Now I KNOW none of us here SHOULD want that for anyone.  NOT even hilter.   if you do, then YOU DONT KNOW CHRIST.

BUT we cant SAY one who died in their sin , NOT FOLLWOING CHRIST , cause had they been they would have been walking righteously, is in heaven.  that is OSAS in nature.

no matter how hard we try and say it aint.     Whatever happened to JAMES saying,  correct, pull them out , correct a brethren from his error, YE HAVE SAVED a SOUL FROM DEATH.

you know brethren in error can still say JESUS IS LORD.  many false prophets do . THEY JUST DONT LIVE LIKE HE IS THIER LORD.  

Reinitin.  IF you truly DO not believe in OSAS, then please stop teaching it .     Their was another one I spotted.  QUIT.

I am sorry for your friend.   And None of us knows IF at his last moment he cried out and was SORRY for his drinking, maybe HE DID CRY TO THE LORD. 

But we DONT KNOW THAT.   so to teach he is in heaven .  NOT GOOD.  very misleading.  very.

1 hour ago, Reinitin said:

He died:( But I believe he lives by the everlasting goodness and mercy of our Lord:)

SISTER , you Should HOPE that he did repent in his last moments. HE MIGHT HAVE we don't KNOW.

but we should not say he will be in heaven.    we don't know IF the man just fell asleep and died without crying to the LORD, if NOT reintin.  he is not in a good place.

IF he did, if even at his last minute he repented.  THEN ONLY GOD can lead one to repentance. MEANS HE IS SAVED>

but we don't KNOW.   so I would have taught it as a message you never know when your end is up SO FOLLOW CHRIST and walk not in darkness.

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I don't understand your point. 

We all sin, we all fall short.

If we were to trust in what little sinlessness we have, we would all perish.

There is absolutely no hope in our law keeping.

He is our only hope.

Don't know what else to say.

I honestly don't think it matters what we say to bro tan.   even when one agrees with certain points he makes.  HE seems not to even see its all by grace alone.

THAT IS REAL SCARY.  cause we cant save ourselves.  IF GOD took grace from me, HIS SPIRIT FROM Me..........I would serve the only thing I served before HIS grace

THE FLESH.   We cant save ourseleves .  GODS GRACE CAN AND DOES.  our duty. OBEY THE SPIRIT .     AMEN.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lets quoate from pual.  WHO must have known the Lord , cause JESUS had said it FIRST.

Now.  we all know pual labored BY GODS GRACE more abundantely than many .   

He was tortured, beat with whips FIVE TIMES FOR OUR WONDERFUL LORD

three times with rods, for our wonderful LORD

stoned by the hands of men.  That had to hurt,  FOR OUR LORD

witnessed the gospel all over many places .  was in prison numerous times.

YET had this to say.   I Keep under my body and bring it into Subjection lest that by any means even after I have preached the gosple

I too be CAST OUT.

JESUS.  IF a man continues not in me, HE IS cast out.  branches BURNED. 

Paul never taught , well if a man died drunk he is saved.    I never heard that .   

HOWEVER as I said.  IF , IF , IF that man cried out to the LORD as the man on the cross beside JESUS Did

REPENTED at his very , very end.   THE MAN IS SAVED .   But we don't know he did.  IF he did not , A LAKE OF FIRE AWAITS.

that is truth.   but we have no idea what he did right at the end.   The early church was very grave about sin.

OUR LOVE dear pudgenik saves none.   I can love the entire peoples , but my love wont save them.   THEY HAVE TO REPENT and COME TO CHRIST.  that is the gospel.

ITS TIME FOR SIMPLE TRUTH.    I by grace have followed the LORD eleven years,  say tomorrow I fall away and die .  IN LAKE OF FIRE I WILL END UP

say one lives like a devil his whole life.  YET at his last second, last breath repents and crys to the LORD.  HE IS SAVED.  PERIOD

I CANT EARN SQUAT but death on my own , BUT BY HIM if I simply FOLLOW HIM  , its lived out.

BUT FOLLOW HIM UNTO THE VERY END I MUST.     

What then , shall I SIN because we are not under the law but under grace.  GOD FORBID

Don't ya know that to whom you yield your servants to obey his servants YOU ARE. PEROID

whether of sin UNTO DEATH, or OF OBEDIANCE unto RIGHETOUSNESS.    P    E      R       O        I           D.

this is why any brethren who slips into sin must be correted ASAP. ASAP > ASAP.   where is the gravity today.

2 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

When I post on this forum, I post scriptures and verses that come from the Bible, that I didn't write, so your problem is not with me. From Genesis to Revelation all have to be taught. In the scriptures it's written in Proverbs 21: 16 The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead.

WAS THE THIEF  ON THE CROSS BAPTIZED IN WATER?  Where did Jesus tell him he would  be with him?   It sure wasnt hell was it????

Luke 23:4342Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when You come into Your kingdom!” 43And Jesus said to him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.” 

I have a HUGE PROBLEM with false interpretation that makes others stumble.  Baptism is an ORDINANCE just as holy communion is an ordinance. Neither have anything to do with being redeemed because salvation is a FREE GIFT .through FAITH 

Ephesians 2:88For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9not by works, so that no one can boast.…

You interpret wrongly because you are still on milk. I have a HUGE problem with your false interpretations likewise perverting and nullifying the grace of salvation.  Your false damnable interpretation insists that  CHRIST propitiation wasnt enough.  Baptismal regeneration is HERESY. You are accursed according to scripture unless you REPENT! 

Galatians 1:8-9

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

SISTER , you Should HOPE that he did repent in his last moments. HE MIGHT HAVE we don't KNOW.

but we should not say he will be in heaven.    we don't know IF the man just fell asleep and died without crying to the LORD, if NOT reintin.  he is not in a good place.

IF he did, if even at his last minute he repented.  THEN ONLY GOD can lead one to repentance. MEANS HE IS SAVED>

but we don't KNOW.   so I would have taught it as a message you never know when your end is up SO FOLLOW CHRIST and walk not in darkness.

I hope he did. Like I said in the begging only the Lord knows. I just know the Lord can do excedingly more then I even know to ask or can imagine.